• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Now that the ATL sugar high is over, does anyone else think that there's a distinct possibility that we will lose the next 6 games?

Berm has it right. This guy does not smell like a Steeler Fan.

You don't like 2 franchise QBs and the NFL is going to be exactly what it was last week. Got it.

Myopic perspective, only pushing a negative agenda, with zero awareness. We missed you Pop...

33821282.jpg

WK 2 Broncos - We've always sucked as* against AFC West teams, we play down to sh*tty teams, and Payton is a better coach than the guy our ownership handcuffs us to. I like DEN by 8.

WK 3 Chargers - If we had ownership that cared about winning and quit extending a certain ineffective "coach", we'd have this Justin instead of the one we got. Also, Harbaugh > Tomlin. LA by a bunch.

WK 4 Colts - They barely came up short against HOU. Anthony Richardson looks like the real deal. Anyone else see that 60 yard bomb? I see him making a couple of big plays while Russell Willow opts to continue sitting out so he can nurse a hangnail before him and Ciara's next red carpet visit. Indy by 10.

WK 5 Cowboys - They invest in a high caliber QB and receivers. We trade away our star WRs without a plan and prefer to be "loyal" to well-past-their-prime-over-the-hill defensive lineman. I see Dallas running away with this one. At least 12 points.

WK 6 Raiders: They suck and they're an AFC West team. That'll prove to be too much for Tomlin. Las Vegas by 6.

WK 7 Jets - NY has a HOF QB, good WRs, a good running game, AND effective coaching. Despite no playoff success in nearly a decade, AND this being an offensive minded league, our ownership issued ANOTHER 3 year extension to our supposed defensive minded "coach", and we cleared our QB room so we could take on 2 other guys who weren't good enough elsewhere. Don't be surprised if your local network starts airing a more competitive game at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

Fandom aside, does anyone else have a similar 6 week outlook?

🚽

Your apples seem a bit rotten. According to you, one athlete not sucking as badly as another athlete is indicative of "major improvement". Could you provide us with the measuring tool that you utilized to determine what you view as major improvement, vs some improvement, vs little improvement, etc.? It's important that we establish a baseline.

With regard to me "failing to see the facts", the only problem is that your facts AREN'T based on reality. THIS is why citations are important. It prevents those from fabricating stats in an attempt to bolster, what is likely, their non-existent argument. Per https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FielJu00.htm Faileds had 33 TDs combined between the 2022 and 2023 seasons. He threw for just over 4800 yards. I'm not sure why you needed to misrepresent the facts, if not blatantly lie. Please advise.

Russ had 42 touchdowns between the 2022 and 2023 season.. He threw for almost 6600 yards. Again, why would you need to misrepresent the facts if your truth is built on such a strong foundation? Is lying just a hobby for you?

As info, these stats where also compared against the stats reflected on espn.com. If truth and accuracy are important to you, I would strongly recommend conducting a fact check on anything this member says going forward.

Thanks.
Passing/Rushing TD's and yards you clown