• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama reeling from gut punch of Trump win

Spike

Reaction score
a0G0k_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-200x150.jpg

America's decision to embrace Trump and reject Obama's third term shocked the White House.

Obama said for months on the campaign trail that he’d consider Donald Trump’s election a personal repudiation. And it was. The Senate and House results leave no question

“Never been as wrong on anything on my life,” tweeted Obama’s 2008 campaign manager David Plouffe, who had been advising Clinton’s campaign throughout.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/obama-hurt-by-trump-win-2016-election-231103

--------------

oh my

what a difference 24 hrs makes

3A2A1B9900000578-3919186-image-a-6_1478674910500.jpg

Wow. I have a friend on FB who has someone on her feed who posted she is now afraid to birth her child as it is "1/2 black".

WTF?

I posted that this was just a presidential election, not the end of the world and that people's day to day lives would likely change very little as that is how our political system is set up.

I was told that I was ignorant because I am a white man and that my comments offended a woman because A) she was a woman and B) she was a "Human Being".

Just... wow.

Wow. I have a friend on FB who has someone on her feed who posted she is now afraid to birth her child as it is "1/2 black".

WTF?

I posted that this was just a presidential election, not the end of the world and that people's day to day lives would likely change very little as that is how our political system is set up.

I was told that I was ignorant because I am a white man and that my comments offended a woman because A) she was a woman and B) she was a "Human Being".

Just... wow.

Had Hillary won, our nation would have had to be renamed to Libtardia. What you experienced, above, is rational thought to these morons now.

WTF?

Just... wow.

liberaltears_zps18c141cc.jpg

it was also a well deserved **** punch to hitlery

Last edited:
Clarification has been attained.

The original poster is upset because of the ramifications toward Gun Control legislation, Healthcare Reform and Stop and Frisk.

I of course am not a big proponent of increased Gun Control Legislation unless it's to the extent that you somehow find a "successful" way to keep felons and criminals from illegally obtaining guns. Since that seems impossible, I don't know what you're going to do there. I do think it's ironic that Republicans are hell-bent on getting folks "registered" to vote but feel that being "registered" to own a firearm is a borderline violation of their rights. I feel if you want to own a handgun, it should absolutely be registered an if you're found to own unregistered firearms - well...? about those unregistered voters...

As for Healthcare Reform, I prefer less insurance company meddling. Allow greater competition and less monopolization and legislation. I DO want everyone in America to be able to access affordable health care, I just don't think it should be ridiculously expensive because the insurance lobbyists and the pharmaceutical industry can charge any ******* thing they want.

Stop and frisk? Uh - I know profiling sucks. I know it seems pretty ****** and unfair and I know that if you're going to allow people to have weapons it seems like you're creating your own necessity with Stop and Frisk. But with the escalation of home-grown mass shootings ect. it seems like there may be no better options.

WTF?

Just... wow.

This post is useless without pictures

I'm watching the CNN stuff from last night. "Van" is it? Comments on how Hillary had to "put down a rebellion in her own party" referring to the "Bernie Sanders" rebellion. What a load of horse-****. The DNP totally ****** Bernie in order to propel Hillary to the forefront of the party. She didn't "Put down a rebellion" she had her cronies tap Bernie twice in the back of the head politically.

Ya reap what ya sow...

I don't think Obama is actually upset. He hates the Clintons. This works out better for him. He already bought a mansion in DC area so he was already planning on sticking around and being vocal. But his hands would have been tied with Hillary in the WH. The tradition is that ex Presidents stay out of politics. Even Bill Clinton stuck mostly to that until Hillary ran.

Now BO gets to go back to the only thing he's good at, being an agitator. Now he will claim that he planned to stay quiet but Trump is so racist and sexist that he simply must speak out, at every photo opportunity.

Hopefully he's made his bed with the majority and they see through his deflection and divisive actions. Please have it be so.

Say what you want about Clinton, her concession speech was graceful and spot on.

While she admonishes her peeps to continue voting for their "democratic issues" as you'd expect, she also calls for the peaceful and natural transfer of executive power over to The Donald. She's a damn fine politician. I'll give her that.

Healthcare reform is simple.

Create a SINGLE HEALTH GROUP, any US Citizen can join at their expense. Basic major medical, 5000 deductible. This plan gets put up for bid every 3 years. No Bells and whistles, just keeps you *** out of bankruptcy. If you do not want insurance, the bills are all yours, feel free to pay them the rest of your life. If you want additional coverage, you are free to purchase more.

Go to your safe space and cry, Obama. You are a *****.

Clarification has been attained.

The original poster is upset because of the ramifications toward Gun Control legislation, Healthcare Reform and Stop and Frisk.

I of course am not a big proponent of increased Gun Control Legislation unless it's to the extent that you somehow find a "successful" way to keep felons and criminals from illegally obtaining guns. Since that seems impossible, I don't know what you're going to do there. I do think it's ironic that Republicans are hell-bent on getting folks "registered" to vote but feel that being "registered" to own a firearm is a borderline violation of their rights. I feel if you want to own a handgun, it should absolutely be registered an if you're found to own unregistered firearms - well...? about those unregistered voters...

The reason is simple, the government is not going to decide to come confiscate your voter ID card if they decide to impose tyranny. Secondary to that is the states in insuring that a person is eligible to vote protects my rights by making sure my vote isn't canceled out by a non citizen voting illegally.

Bammy made all nicey nice in his speech. Less we forget all his BS and the relentless campaigning for Clinton.. Shades of his talk when he was President Elect. Unite he said then. Words like We, Us and unite.

He is SO full of ****.

He has been *****-slapped like no other.

Bammy made all nicey nice in his speech. Less we forget all his BS and the relentless campaigning for Clinton.. Shades of his talk when he was President Elect. Unite he said then. Words like We, Us and unite.

He is SO full of ****.

He has been *****-slapped like no other.

Yep, Trump's win was an epic **** You to Obama.