• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama to end 'wet foot, dry foot' policy for Cubans

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Obama-Ending-Wet-Foot-Dry-Foot-Policy-for-Cubans-410564435.html

Dickbag making a major policy change a week from leaving office. Some *** kissing on the way out the door to commie Raul Castro.

President Barack Obama is ending a longstanding immigration policy that allows any Cuban who makes it to U.S. soil to stay and become a legal resident, a senior administration official said Thursday.
The repeal of the "wet foot, dry foot" policy is effective immediately, according the official. The decision follows months of negotiations focused in part on getting Cuba to agree to take back people who had arrived in the U.S.

Who knows what happens to them when they get back to Cuba. Obama doesn't care about that.

The official said the Cubans gave no assurances about treatment of those sent back to the country, but said political asylum remains an option for those concerned about persecution if they return.

Wonder why Obama picked this particular group of illegal immigrants to start deporting? I'm sure it had nothing to do with the turnout for Trump down there.

Obama got a two-fer. Kiss some commie *** and punish Trump voters.

Wow, so Obama finally found one group of illegals he wants to send back home ...

Yep, the small group that tends to vote Republican.

But of course, trust Bammy that his "open borders" policy has nothing to do with changing the electorate. Naaaah, nothing to that story.

God I hate that ******. What a dickbag. Your clock is about out. Adios el asshat.

Wtf?!

I can see Obummer saying "Say hello to my lil fren" in the worst Tony Montana voice ever

Obama ‘screwed’ us, angry Cuban migrants say

PANAMA CITY: “Obama has screwed all Cubans,” Yadiel Cruz, a Cuban in Panama bitterly told Agence France-Presse on Thursday upon learning the US president has suddenly made it tougher for migrants like him to get into America.

The 33-year-old summed up what many compatriots were feeling as they digested the news in a Catholic shelter in Panama’s capital, a waypoint on their overland trek to the United States.

But, he declared, “for me, I’m not going back.”

Around him, dozens of other Cubans expressed sadness or anger.

Much of the fury was directed personally at US President Barack Obama for announcing that he has scrapped, with immediate effect, a 1995 policy that had given near-automatic entry to the US to Cubans who set foot on American soil, regardless of their visa status.

Now, like those who attempted to cross by water, they could face deportation back to Cuba unless they convince US officials they were afraid of being persecuted or had valid humanitarian reasons to be let in.

The move, made just days before Obama leaves office and hands the reins over to Donald Trump, known for his anti-immigration stance, rattled nerves, sparked frustration and evoked tears here.

“We feel sadness because we are all coming with a dream that comes from pain, hunger and a lot of work to get this far,” said Lorena Pena, a woman four months pregnant who left Cuba with her husband and four-year-old daughter.

Obama, she said, “screwed up, because what he’s done is hurt us—so he really isn’t as good as everyone says.”

Ulises Ferrer, a carpenter from Havana, said: “We don’t know what we’re going to do now. But what we’re certain of is that we’re not going back to Cuba unless we’re dead.”

http://www.manilatimes.net/obama-screwed-us-angry-cuban-migrants-say/306712/

-------------------------

WE know what this is about - Cubans in S FL voted for Trump over Hillary, costing her the state.

Pure spiteful revenge from the whiny loser boy king

Wow, so Obama finally found one group of illegals he wants to send back home ...

Yep, the small group that tends to vote Republican.

But of course, trust Bammy that his "open borders" policy has nothing to do with changing the electorate. Naaaah, nothing to that story.

He wouldn't be the first Democrat to do that.

360_elian_gonzales_0421.jpg

I still think we could invade Cuba without firing a shot.

Last edited:
Some of you make no sense. ***** because Obammy ends ILLEGAL immigration from Cuba, and then ***** because he doesn't from Mexico. Yes, I am sure it is because of votes, but who cares, one less door Trump has to close. Besides, at least this way Trump doesn't have to take the blame for that one.

Now Trump can deport Mexicans who get caught, get cheers from Reps, and pisses off Dems. Obammy pisses of Rep voters in Fla while still ending illegal immigration.

WIN - WIN

Some of you make no sense. ***** because Obammy ends ILLEGAL immigration from Cuba, and then ***** because he doesn't from Mexico. Yes, I am sure it is because of votes, but who cares,

I care. Bammy's crass maneuvers show that the flood of illegals was done for one and only one reason - to inflate the (D) voter pool.

If that does not boil your blood, I don't know what will. And believe me, living in SoCal and seeing the effects of the (D) immigration policies, I can tell you, the ******* hacks in Washington who are responsible for the illegal influx should be tossed out of a helicopter.

I care. Bammy's crass maneuvers show that the flood of illegals was done for one and only one reason - to inflate the (D) voter pool.

If that does not boil your blood, I don't know what will. And believe me, living in SoCal and seeing the effects of the (D) immigration policies, I can tell you, the ******* hacks in Washington who are responsible for the illegal influx should be tossed out of a helicopter.

I don't know how you can live there. Granted the weather is damn near perfect but the liberal agenda and massive taxes have to be like living in another Country.

But look at the bright side......you can get an authentic chimichanga anytime you want.

I don't know how you can live there. Granted the weather is damn near perfect but the liberal agenda and massive taxes have to be like living in another Country.

SoCal is it's own world. It is different. I've been to Downey twice. Thank God Mrs. MTC's family moved to NM. No reason to visit cali unless a Steelers/Pens game or Disneyland.

Born and raised in California. Been here 55 years. Went to college in Ca., law school in Ca., never lived in another state.

The California I know from my first 20 years is nothing remotely close to the fuckhole the ********** (D)'s have made it. Don't forget - Ronald Reagan was a 2-term governor from my state. My state basically started the "tax revolution" with Proposition 13 in 1978, a harbinger of Reagan's later victory.

My state became a shithole, liberal skank-weasel tax ****** after illegals invaded the state, became citizens as part of the 1986 immigration act, and obliterated the (R) party. That is basically the strategy the (D)'s have pursued for the entire nation.

So California went from having one of the best public education systems in the nation to one of the worst, to having a fair tax burden to a confiscatory tax system, from having incredible highways to **** roads, from having a huge emigration into our state to having illegals pouring in and taking over the schools, and emergency rooms, and food stamp giveaway, and Section 8 housing, and on and ******* on.

**** illegals, in the ***, with a barb-wire wrapped cactus.

Some of you make no sense. ***** because Obammy ends ILLEGAL immigration from Cuba, and then ***** because he doesn't from Mexico. Yes, I am sure it is because of votes, but who cares, one less door Trump has to close. Besides, at least this way Trump doesn't have to take the blame for that one.

Now Trump can deport Mexicans who get caught, get cheers from Reps, and pisses off Dems. Obammy pisses of Rep voters in Fla while still ending illegal immigration.

WIN - WIN

You need to flush out your headgear guy.

The Cuban migrants are legitimately refugees fleeing a repressive government.

WIN - WIN

For me I don't want illegal Cubans any more than illegal Mexicans or anybody else, but the hypocrisy from the Democrats is interesting (but not surprising). While it is considerable more difficult to get here from Cuba, Cubans tend to 1) vote Republican and 2) if we let them in as easily as Mexicans then that Communist country would quickly be depopulated. Of course the whole trade embargo for almost 60 years is hypocritical too and both parties ca be blamed for that.

Reactions: MTC