• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama 'worst president' since World War II

I've voted in 11 presidential elections and grew up before schools at every level became leftist inculcation factories, so I'm qualified to comment.

One need look no further than the geopolitical morass this shiite has created, the hemorrhoid the most powerful economic engine that ever existed on this planet has become, the sieve our borders are, and oh, I almost forgot, the 17 trillion dollars we owe to conclude that this tool is the worst "president" we've ever had. Nobody, not even the feeble Jimmy Earl damaged the Republic like this man of perdition has. But then, Jimmy Earl wasn't trying to. He was just a misguided liberal.

You want to understand barry dunham? Look no further than his release of the taliban 5 and how and "why" he did it. Treason and all that implies.

So it's fine to blame past administrations to defend Booosh but not okay for Obama? Can you spell "hipocrite" boys and girls? That's okay... Booosh can't either...

You should look up Irony in the dictionary.

Isn't Polo using past administrations to diminish present administrations?

Wouldn't the two go hand in hand?

And please, let's not go down this route you suggest. No administration in history has blamed a prior administration more than the Obama administration...by a landslide. Just dishing back a bit of the **** you fling. Fun, ain't it?

Maybe that's because never before has a prior administration been as much of a train wreck as Boooosh's was... Both his foreign and economic policy were complete disasters.

I've voted in 11 presidential elections and grew up before schools at every level became leftist inculcation factories, so I'm qualified to comment.

One need look no further than the geopolitical morass this shiite has created, the hemorrhoid the most powerful economic engine that ever existed on this planet has become, the sieve our borders are, and oh, I almost forgot, the 17 trillion dollars we owe to conclude that this tool is the worst "president" we've ever had. Nobody, not even the feeble Jimmy Earl damaged the Republic like this man of perdition has. But then, Jimmy Earl wasn't trying to. He was just a misguided liberal.

You want to understand barry dunham? Look no further than his release of the taliban 5 and how and "why" he did it. Treason and all that implies.

Another example of right wing hypocrisy at its finest. Obama is held out as a friend to the terrorists, yet no one on the right ever brings up that one of the first things the moron did after 9-11 was make sure old family friends the bin-Ladens enjoyed safe passage back to Saudi Arabia. Blood is thicker than water and oil is thicker than both, I guess.

Another example of right wing hypocrisy at its finest. Obama is held out as a friend to the terrorists, ibryet no one on the right ever brings up that one of the first things the moron did after 9-11 was make sure old family friends the bin-Ladens enjoyed safe passage back to Saudi Arabia. Blood is thicker than water and oil is thicker than both, I guess.
That isn't true but keep on believing the Libtard myth.

What I cannot understand is this:

In reading this board, it is decidedly anti-Obama, with just a few pro-Obama people mixed in. I would argue this board could be a representation of society. Steeler fans come in all shapes, sizes, ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic levels, religious affiliations and political ideologies, just like society.

So, how the hell did this guy get elected...twice?!

Only a typical knuckle-dragging, science denying racist tea bagging republican WOULD choose Obama as the worst. He's got a lot of ******* up to do in the next couple years if he wants to even come close to the guy he replaced.

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

when we're sitting at the pumps waiting for gas to be delivered, then he'll be hands-down the worst. Right now, he and PeanutBoy are neck and neck. Though I truly believe Bomma has it in him to pull ahead and win this going away.

Was wondering if either RR or polo were even alive then. I was......the malaise, the malise.

So it's fine to blame past administrations to defend Booosh but not okay for Obama? Can you spell "hipocrite" boys and girls? That's okay... Booosh can't either...

You should look up Irony in the dictionary.

BMTI.......that's a keeper.

What I cannot understand is this:

In reading this board, it is decidedly anti-Obama, with just a few pro-Obama people mixed in. I would argue this board could be a representation of society. Steeler fans come in all shapes, sizes, ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic levels, religious affiliations and political ideologies, just like society.

Have often thought about that myself. I consider this place to be a sort of microcosm of society in general and it begs that and many other question.

I am an elected member of my county GOP committee and until recently when my term expired, a county representative on the state GOP committee. I was intimately involved in both campaigns.
I don't think any Republican was going to win in 2008, and especially a moderate like McCain. Remember, his poll numbers went UP after he nominated the more conservative Gov. Palin as VP.
Romney was Democrat Lite also. As George Will said, "He speaks Conservatism as a second language". I think there was some attitude in the Romney camp that this ought to be a walk because the economy sucks, plus he staffed the upper levels of his campaign with McCain people, who if there was anything they were good at, it was losing. Basically Romney ran a lousy campaign. I could tell you many stories of stupidity. When the opportunity presented itself he did not go after Bomma as hard as he did his GOP opponents in the primary. Second, when it came to the actual tech and nuts and bolts of running a campaign, the Dems were light years ahead of us with much more efficient ways of tracking and contacting voters. Electoral votes are what really matter. About 20 states are always going to vote GOP and about 20 are always going to vote Democrat. Bomma's campaign was very VERY good at getting out the vote in urban areas (which are largely Democrat and only vote once every four years) in swing states that could go either way, which is a very efficient way to tip a swing state in your favor. Sometimes they were so good at it that He got more votes in some precincts than there were registered voters, but I digress. I have no doubt that Romney would be a better President and get the economy out of the recession but he just didn't go after Bomma and throw enough red meat to the conservatives. The base was less than enthusiastic about busting their tails for another moderate. If Romney had simply gotten as many votes as McCain, he would have won.
For the record, I voted for Alan Keyes in the 2000 and 2004 primaries and Ron Paul in the 2008 and 2012 primaries.

Last edited:
That's why a POS like Reagan or Bush get ships named after them and Jimmy Carter gets called the worst pres. ever..

CharlesDavenport... Obama is the worst. Wait - if you are gay, he's the best. Or Muslim.

But..but Obama's gonna get a ship............

(Washington, D.C., 5/14/11) In an announcement quietly released on Friday evening, it was announced by an anonymous source within the administration the Navy's newest aircraft carrier, currently designated CVN-69 and scheduled for commissioning in 2019 will be called the USS Barack Obama.

The statement read in part, "A president such as Barack Obama, will be dutifully and respectfully honored by having CVN-69 named for him. His courage, honor, honesty and ability to effectively lead this nation through hard times brought upon us by previous Republican administrations to unparalleled prosperity and record numbers on government assistance ensuring thousands of federal government jobs are the hallmarks of a great President deserving of every accolade which can be given.”

“We are also pleased to announce that CVN-69 will be “manned” by the first all gay crew on board a U.S. Navy vessel in honor of Obama’s commitment to allow gays in the military. We will be making some adjustments to the vessel in order to ensure a happy gay crew such as a small wedding chapel in the rear of the ship as well as double-wide bunks that can easily accommodate up to 3 sailors. The crew’s lounge will be renamed the “Frolic Area” and will be in the rear next to the wedding chapel. Other adjustments are under discussion such as an on board florist and a hair stylist.”

"One last thing, CVN-70, scheduled for commissioning in 2023 is tentatively named the USS Michele Obama."

So, Ron.....lose faith in the GOP or just too many irons in the fire?
The state committee wasn't really a lot of work for me. Basically I got to travel to Harrisburg or Hershey three times a year on my own dime and rub elbows with important people*. I was appointed to fill the term of someone who had to resign due to a job change but I didn't have the time to get 100 signatures on a petition to be on the ballot this year myself. Then on the weekend that I planned to run around the county and get signatures at the last minute, my aunt passed away and I am the executor of her estate. No biggie because I wouldn't have finished my term either since I plan to move to FL in a year or so when I finish mortuary science school.

* Governor Corbett looks even more like Leslie Neilsen in person, he knows it, he is very nice, and very happy talking about things other than politics. Lt. Governor Cawley is also very nice, genuinely funny, and will hang with you at the hotel bar. Too bad they'll probably lose in November because of the eastern Republicans in the legislature who act like Democrats.

Last edited:
Maybe that's because never before has a prior administration been as much of a train wreck as Boooosh's was... Both his foreign and economic policy were complete disasters.

I asked Polo this question, and I'll ask you the same. Please, document for me, how Bammy's foreign policy has succeeded...anywhere, in anyway.

I am an elected member of my county GOP committee and until recently when my term expired, a county representative on the state GOP committee. I was intimately involved in both campaigns.
I don't think any Republican was going to win in 2008, and especially a moderate like McCain. Remember, his poll numbers went UP after he nominated the more conservative Gov. Palin as VP.
Romney was Democrat Lite also. As George Will said, "He speaks Conservatism as a second language". I think there was some attitude in the Romney camp that this ought to be a walk because the economy sucks, plus he staffed the upper levels of his campaign with McCain people, who if there was anything they were good at, it was losing. Basically Romney ran a lousy campaign. I could tell you many stories of stupidity. When the opportunity presented itself he did not go after Bomma as hard as he did his GOP opponents in the primary. Second, when it came to the actual tech and nuts and bolts of running a campaign, the Dems were light years ahead of us with much more efficient ways of tracking and contacting voters. Electoral votes are what really matter. About 20 states are always going to vote GOP and about 20 are always going to vote Democrat. Bomma's campaign was very VERY good at getting out the vote in urban areas (which are largely Democrat and only vote once every four years) in swing states that could go either way, which is a very efficient way to tip a swing state in your favor. Sometimes they were so good at it that He got more votes in some precincts than there were registered voters, but I digress. I have no doubt that Romney would be a better President and get the economy out of the recession but he just didn't go after Bomma and throw enough red meat to the conservatives. The base was less than enthusiastic about busting their tails for another moderate. If Romney had simply gotten as many votes as McCain, he would have won.
For the record, I voted for Alan Keyes in the 2000 and 2004 primaries and Ron Paul in the 2008 and 2012 primaries.

Just within the last couple hours I had an epiphany on how he was elected. It is nothing ground breaking. The stupid people have perhaps finally outnumbered anyone with brains.

Last night, after the storms rolled through, I took the dog to a little state park near where I live to give him a bit of a run. As I pulled up, there was one car parked in the lot, and it had a peace sign bumper sticker among other ****. Took the dog and as I was coming out, went past an area of picnic tables. There were some young 18-20 year old college type kids there, one had on the typical Bob Marley shirt another one had a knit hat on like you wear in winter (mind you, it was still about 82 and humid, the dumbass), eating McDonald's food. Said hi to them and they said hello back, nice enough kids, one even said how nice the park is. Anyway, I went back this AM for a run, and the McDonald's bags were laying right there on the tables, with ******' trash cans 10 yards away. These are kids who would spout all that liberal nonsense. The conclusion is they are too stupid to vote, and their vote is probably what got this guy elected. If you can be on your parents insurance until you are 26, you shouldn't be allowed to vote until after that sometime.

Just within the last couple hours I had an epiphany on how he was elected. It is nothing ground breaking. The stupid people have perhaps finally outnumbered anyone with brains.

Last night, after the storms rolled through, I took the dog to a little state park near where I live to give him a bit of a run. As I pulled up, there was one car parked in the lot, and it had a peace sign bumper sticker among other ****. Took the dog and as I was coming out, went past an area of picnic tables. There were some young 18-20 year old college type kids there, one had on the typical Bob Marley shirt another one had a knit hat on like you wear in winter (mind you, it was still about 82 and humid, the dumbass), eating McDonald's food. Said hi to them and they said hello back, nice enough kids, one even said how nice the park is. Anyway, I went back this AM for a run, and the McDonald's bags were laying right there on the tables, with ******' trash cans 10 yards away. These are kids who would spout all that liberal nonsense. The conclusion is they are too stupid to vote, and their vote is probably what got this guy elected. If you can be on your parents insurance until you are 26, you shouldn't be allowed to vote until after that sometime.
Bomma and the Dems are losing ground with the younger voters though because after 6 years of Obamunism they still can't find decent jobs to pay off their student loans and still don't have free medical if they don't want jobs. That's why the Dems have shifted their focus to importing voters from Mexico.

Bomma and the Dems are losing ground with the younger voters though because after 6 years of Obamunism they still can't find decent jobs to pay off their student loans and still don't have free medical if they don't want jobs. That's why the Dems have shifted their focus to importing voters from Mexico.

The Dems will fix that right quick...student loan forgiveness.

Wall Street says bring on more Worst Presidents. Dow 6500 at start of Obama, today it crosses 17,000.
He saved us from a Depression and now we start the biggest boom in American history. I predict severe
labor shortage by 2016.

The sad part is that if we repealed term limits he'd be re-elected again. No doubt in my mind.

The Dems will fix that right quick...student loan forgiveness.

stop foreign aid to two certain countries and college tuition is nearly free for everyone.

Wall Street says bring on more Worst Presidents. Dow 6500 at start of Obama, today it crosses 17,000.
He saved us from a Depression and now we start the biggest boom in American history. I predict severe
labor shortage by 2016.
There's a labor shortage right now because govt benefits to not work are too generous.

so, Ron, 21 is correct?

he's ******* brilliant.

The sad part is that if we repealed term limits he'd be re-elected again. No doubt in my mind.

Actually, what is sadder, and IMO, true, Billy Boy would be re-elected in a landslide,

labor shortage by 2016.

You state this as if this is an indicator of economic health.

"The stock market does not have a major influence on the economy’s growth and sustainability in the short run; nor does breaching a specific index level influence the performance of the economy. The Dow primarily measures equity strength, whereas the broader economy—in the short run—is more influenced by a combination of growth in jobs, real income, and consumption."

Can you expand upon how this Oministration has done with jobs? Please include those not only looking for work but those that left the work force altogether. What about average income and consumption? Any thoughts?