• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official SB game thread

Heck of a play. That looked like it was going nowhere.

Chiefs are far from done. 10-0

They looked like this all season. Buffalo gave them a pass Baltimore was feeling generous and here they are stinking it up

Reid called 911 on Kelce he may get arrested at halftime

shouldn't that have been OPI? It was a forward pass and the OL made a block on a DB tracking the ball. It looked like that block was past the line of scrimmage.

They looked like this all season. Buffalo gave them a pass Baltimore was feeling generous and here they are stinking it up

They'll wake up. They are actually capable of making adjustments(something alien to us) and they have the firepower to come back easily. They better get their **** straight soon though.

For all the "No Hate" and Let's all Love one another bullcrap the NFL promotes. I wonder why they allow players to celebrate with the mock shooting two pistols after a big play.

They are looking kinda done.

I think Justin Watson's brother Randy was in the What's Going Down episode of That's My Momma

if you are taking a TO there why not let more time run off

There's a dude named Kennedy running for president?

my feed is ahead of my tv by about 15 seconds, but haven't seen a TD yet

There's a dude named Kennedy running for president?
I have watched 2 commercials so far. The camera one with the partially blind dude made sense. The Kennedy one was nutty.

Buried!