• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official SB game thread

That should have been a roughing for landing full weight on Mahomes. I hate that rule but it is a rule and we've seen steelers get called for less contact many times. 49ers got away with one.

That should have been a roughing for landing full weight on Mahomes. I hate that rule but it is a rule and we've seen steelers get called for less contact many times. 49ers got away with one.

Man I've seen so many games this year of quarterbacks getting killed with no calls, but the Steelers get calls for textbook sacks.

Really liking the 49ers defense. Impressive.
I hate to admit it, but Im impressed with SF. I think they have been acting like punks all game long strutting around and showing off but that is today's NFL.

Even though most folks have "KC exhaustion syndrome," Im hoping Mahomes can pull this off. I just dont want SF getting a 6th ring. If KC wins, that would just be 4 for the Chiefs. I just cannot pull for SF.

Man I've seen so many games this year of quarterbacks getting killed with no calls, but the Steelers get calls for textbook sacks.

TJ has gotten sacks taken away—————————-

Salute the nation

seems like Kenny lives with a concussion most of the time but no call when he gets blasted. (i know Im exaggerating, but it does seem like he gets destroyed with no calls)

I hate to admit it, but Im impressed with SF. I think they have been acting like punks all game long strutting around and showing off but that is today's NFL.

Even though most folks have "KC exhaustion syndrome," Im hoping Mahomes can pull this off. I just dont want SF getting a 6th ring. If KC wins, that would just be 4 for the Chiefs. I just cannot pull for SF.

the Pats****** have 6. In fact when they put up the list, they stick them at the top and say we're tied with them, not they tied our record.

That should help you feel better...lol

That's my angle. AFC first(unless it's the Pats*) And with Brady out of the picture we can pass the Pats* soon and move on to the exclusive 7th ring club. The more teams have 6 the higher the probability one gets to 7 before us.

I shouldn't worry though with Tomlin resigned we should get there soon............:ROFLMAO: