• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official SB game thread

Imagine the score if the Chiefs were actually called for all the holding they are doing.

**** the NFL and their manipulation of the game.

Salute the nation

This I hate the most and why I can't take them seriously as a sport. It's made me extremely disgruntled toward the whole product now.

At least I got to see the good stuff before it went to total ****.

The 49ers TD was illegal man down field that was not called. It goes both ways

So one man down field, who had no barring on the play

equals

7 holding calls where 3 could easily been a sack.

GOT it.

It does go both ways, you’re right

Salute the nation

Was flipping back and forth with the phoenix open. Of course it had to go into extra holes,the network and fans must of been flipping out being on the same time the SB was starting. Nick Taylor won in an epic win….he’s right from my neighborhood. 👍👍

the Pats****** have 6. In fact when they put up the list, they stick them at the top and say we're tied with them, not they tied our record.

That should help you feel better...lol
P comes before S and N comes before P and it’s the Steelers fault they don’t have seven.

To the fellas who don't know any of these songs report to my office to collect your Official Mook Cards

Still no one can touch Prince for the best halftime show.

To the fellas who don't know any of these songs report to my office to collect your Official Mook Cards

Some of us actually have different tastes in music. I'm sure I probably heard his music years ago while drunk in a club, but I'd never have it on a playlist or purchase it.

I know a few usher songs and knew Alicia keys. I think the one guy was ceelo green. I heard of ludicrous but didn't recognize him. No idea who the others were

I wonder when the Steelers are going to get back to one of these. I'm starting to feel like I did when waiting for One For The Thumb, except we're not even knocking on the door.