• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Oh, those lovable Pouncey twins!

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't seen it in any major networks, but just saw this link at steelersdepot:

http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN ...-twins-assaulted-friday-night-birthday-party/

And herrrrrrre we go!

What is wrong with this picture? Sounds like 4-bouncers had it handled, unless they were there to break up the fight between Pouncy s and the other dude. 2 on 1, feel threatened? Why didn't these twins just get the bouncers to begin with? Now if this story is bogus, what the HECK are the twins doing out at 4:30am in a night club? Looking for Hernandez supporters? I truly hope this doesn't derail the OL in anyway.

Salute the nation

Pouncey Twins Accused of Assault at Night Club

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...ouncey-night-club-assault-2014-free-hernandez

The Pouncey twins are the subject of an assault allegation stemming from their birthday party Friday in Miami Beach.

Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey, fresh off a six-year contract extension, is being accused of assault stemming from an incident at a Miami Beach night club Friday evening, reports the Broward Palm Beach Post.

Maurkice Pouncey and his twin brother and Dolphins center Mike Pouncey, were said to have been celebrating their birthday party at Cameo - the same night club at which the pair wore their infamous "Free Hernandez" gear - a tribute to incarcerated former teammate at the University of Florida Aaron Hernandez, who's standing trial for multiple murders.

A man says that Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and his brother Maurkice assaulted him at Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach last night, where the often-troubled Dolphins center and his twin behemoth brother were holding their annual birthday bash.

Putting on our reasonable hats (hat pun intended), it's not commonly the case an innocent bystander gets "jumped by four bouncers," let alone a pair of NFL players. That amount of people seems sufficient to move just about anyone from Point A to Point B. What exactly happened to necessitate that level of involvement is the better question.

The victim explains some of it in a video he posted on Instagram. Here's a transcript unedited (language warning): "I didn't know that stuff like this actually ******* happens to people. All I can remember is standing in a crowded club and this big guy keeps hitting me in my back, I look at him and I'm like, OK, he's obviously turned up. And he just keeps hitting me. I ignore it. I keep ignoring the guy -- he's calling me a ******. I realize that there's two of the guys. Now they're both in my face. The next thing I know, Honey tries to break it up. One of them punches Honey in the face, the other one punches me or the same one, I don't know. Security comes."

Didn't see the other post if someone wants to merge it with the other thread. Sorry!

Lets wait to get more details

but the guy was going to blame the Pouncey brothers, who have $$, for the beat down regardless- despite 4 bouncers being in the mix.

BTW, the gay is homosexual- so get ready for a huge potential gay-rights, bullying hoopla

furthermore-

if 2 300 lb NFL lineman jump you along with some big *** bouncers your *** would airlifted to to the hospital- not crying to Instagram.

I'm so glad this ******* got an extension from the Steelers. Hasn't played worth a **** since he was a rookie, was easily replaced with a guy sitting on his couch, and hangs out with scum bags.

Lets wait to get more details

but the guy was going to blame the Pouncey brothers, who have $$, for the beat down regardless- despite 4 bouncers being in the mix.

BTW, the gay is homosexual- so get ready for a huge potential gay-rights, bullying hoopla

Redundant man is that you?

^^^^ I know the whole story is not out, but trouble seems to follow them and usually thats not a good sign. Mike is a loudmouth punk / thug while I think Maurkice is a closet punk / thug.

Redundant man is that you?

Hilarious misspell I know.. Dont the Ravens have a board somewhere?
26969462_2h6zyvm.gif

Gotta love the cast of characters the NFL is presenting these days....geez!

Whatever happened to true sports professionals?

The NFL is the worst for this type of non-sense these days...

Gotta love the cast of characters the NFL is presenting these days....geez!

Whatever happened to true sports professionals?

The NFL is the worst for this type of non-sense these days...

If only the NFL still had guys like Troy Polamalu, Kelvin Beachum, Bruce Gradkowksi and representing themselves with class and helping others...

Just imagine if aaron "angel dust" hernandez was never busted and jailed, and was with them last night.

If only the NFL still had guys like Troy Polamalu, Kelvin Beachum, Bruce Gradkowksi and representing themselves with class and helping others...

Yeah....I hear ya...

3 real men of fine character out of 1500.... ain' t all that bad....

I understand what you are saying, but the NFL does have a lot of thugs. I think a lot of it has to do with the players backgrounds. If you grew up in a rough neighborhood they seem to carry that around with them. The NFL / College should be their ticket out of that lifestyle, but a lot of players cant shake their past or past associates. Just look at how alot of the guys talk in interviews. It is sad. I wonder what % of NFL players could honestly pass a GED test.

The Steelers don't need this kind of riff raff on the team. Its a bad image and a distraction. Pouncy played well but...a six year extension? For a thug like this?

This kind of crap wont stop. Once a punk always a punk. Steelers should cut ties with him and go with someone else at center.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-indicates-pounceys-did-not-assault-accuser/

Source says evidence indicates Pounceys did not assault accuser

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 12, 2014, 2:10 PM EDT
Maurkice Pouncey
AP
Although police are investigating after a man claimed early this morning that he was assaulted by Dolphins center Mike Pouncey and Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey, a source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT the preliminary evidence indicates the Pounceys were not involved in the alleged assault.

The Pouncey twins were having their annual birthday party at the Cameo nightclub in Miami Beach on Friday night and into Saturday morning. A man named Ricky Vasquez posted several messages on Twitter and Instagram saying he was assaulted at the club by four bouncers and the Pouncey twins.

Vasquez said he went to the hospital for medical treatment that included 10 stitches.

Police have confirmed they are investigating the situation but have not confirmed that the Pounceys are the subjects of the investigation.

"Nothing good happens after midnight." -- Hines Ward, who should know

What king of an idiot is out at 4:30am? Good grief!

Read earlier that they supposedly wasn't involved in the assault, not confirmed. But it was their birthday party something tells me they were just in a party mood..............

What king of an idiot is out at 4:30am? Good grief!

I am frequently in Bars at 4:30 in the morning. I haven't been in a bar fight or any sort of altercation since I broke one up when I was 23 and got punched in the face... that was at 7 or 8 in the evening down the south side about a decade and a half ago... ******** will be ******** regardless of time or place, and there are always people looking to exploit famous rich people... saying they shouldn't be out is just a lame way to blame them for something that it sounds like wasn't even their fault.