• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OMG OMG OMG The lack of respect. The lack of professionalism. OMG OMG OMG

another Alice that RacistTimSexistHater would turn his nose up at

indah-slate-alice-fringe-halter-bikini-top-gray-product-0-372482659-normal.jpeg

nah. I've seen that **** show before and know what happens when Douche has drinks in public.

Someone might have active warrants for that so maybe you should shut up about it.

DoucheBagS1970, who lives at 9923 Belvedere Lane, Tampa, FL, across from Busch Gardens, who drives a black Camaro SS with stripe down the center, and is always home between the hours of 5pm and 1am would have active warrants? Hopefully no cops read this.

What's The statute of limitations on bar fights, destruction of property, and mayhem?

Asking for a friend.

What bothers me are the liberal women calling KellyAnne names and making fun of her appearance (not just in this pic but in general). They have been calling her some pretty bad names. Doesn't that go against what they are wanting? That women should be treated with respect? Don't sit there and get pissed off at someone, calling them names far waorse than language Trump ever used and then wonder why people either don't take you seriously or demand ALL women be treated with respect.

That's been one of my major points. This election and it's vitriol has fundamentally changed American Politics. We are no longer expected to "respect the office of the President". I mean the press has simply gone too far at this point. The Millennials have jumped the shark and the idea of having any kind of respect for our leaders is flat out gone.

I'm kinda looking forward to being horrifyingly disrespectful to ALL our leaders from here on out. Let's say Michelle Obama DOES run next time around and let's say she DOES win. Clearly we as Americans have EVERY right to say the nastiest things we can imagine about her as that's the new norm from our society. We have no requirement whatsoever to respect or follow our leadership.

We have chaos and it's beautiful.

*cough*LIAR*cough*

That's been one of my major points. This election and it's vitriol has fundamentally changed American Politics. We are no longer expected to "respect the office of the President". I mean the press has simply gone too far at this point. The Millennials have jumped the shark and the idea of having any kind of respect for our leaders is flat out gone.

I'm kinda looking forward to being horrifyingly disrespectful to ALL our leaders from here on out. Let's say Michelle Obama DOES run next time around and let's say she DOES win. Clearly we as Americans have EVERY right to say the nastiest things we can imagine about her as that's the new norm from our society. We have no requirement whatsoever to respect or follow our leadership.

We have chaos and it's beautiful.

Except that its not a level playing field with the media, academia, and Hollywood being on their side. Liberals disrespect the president, they're given a pass. Conservatives disrespecting Michelle are racists.

But what you're saying is nothing new. We've been disrespecting Obama for 8 years and deservingly so.

Talk about double standards.
Recall some years back the outrage over that rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask? The outrage from libtards and libtard politicians so over the top that the rodeo clown had to undergo sensitivity training?

How dare he disrespect the Dear Leader.
That rodeo clown wears a Bush or Reagan mask and nobody bats an eye...as well as no one should.

Last edited:
crwdc.gif

real women give blowjobs without being asked/told.
that pretty much excludes you.

Real women also make damn good sammitches, so I guess that knocks me out too.

But hey, I'm cute and my boobs are real.

I didn't say spectacular. I said real....lol.

we'll be the judge of that.