• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OMG OMG OMG The lack of respect. The lack of professionalism. OMG OMG OMG

"does it work?"
- Elftard

What, you called Illegalafornia "Snowflakifornia"?? Okay, it's on now!!!

****, here we go. Everyone run for your safe spaces!!!!!!!!!!!

I notice elfie is absent today... guess the Democrat's Department of trolling hasnt issued its official talking points and spin for the day yet....

Elftard only talks on this message board AFTER he's been paid his weekly Soros-funded stipend for being a paid troll. The ******* isn't an idiot...or is it the idiot is an *******? Anyway, after that next check clears, he'll be back with his 3 days of pay, go on a posting rampage and disappear for a week. Typical cycle with that troll.

Last edited:
He/she/it could still just be on the charging station, waiting for full ⚡.

likely so.
but they tell me Tim's racist *** is racist, so it's all good.

likely so.
but they tell me Tim's racist *** is racist, so it's all good.

63378029.jpg

What took place at Howard University after these presidents and figures from black colleges visited Trump was not talked about much...

https://gma.yahoo.com/graffiti-howa...ng-trump-031806429--abc-news-topstories.html#

That's a shame actually. We are friends with a family and the father is a high-level administrator at Howard. His daughter goes to school there. His son, one of the nicest kids you could ever meet, is very good friends with my oldest. The son was at my house for 3 hour last night. He and my son are doing SAT tutoring together (it's SAT season). Anyway, this family is just salt-of-the-earth good people. They'd give you the shirts off their backs and have to be the politest people I've literally ever met. Sorry to see Dad and daughter had to be confronted with all that controversy this week.

Lying sack of ****, you have met Supe and me.

nope. i've never met RacistTim.
RacistTim has met DoucheBagS1970 and you.

probably why he hates white people.

nope. i've never met RacistTim.
RacistTim has met DoucheBagS1970 and you.

probably why he hates white people.

ahh, yeah. your cheap *** wouldn't spring for the wings.

nah. I've seen that **** show before and know what happens when Douche has drinks in public.

and now your racist *** has led me down the liar's path. It is an epidemic. FAKE NEWS!!!
its a rabbit hole of doom with RacistTim leading the way.

its a rabbit hole of doom with RacistTim leading the way.

I'm often slipping down that rabbit hole, and Alice ain't that hot. Just sayin'

Alice Eve is hot enough for me, Mr RacistTimSexistHater

English+actress+Alice+Eve+shows+off+curves+IL-goQwl_37x.jpg

Alice Eve is hot enough for me, Mr RacistTimSexistHater

English+actress+Alice+Eve+shows+off+curves+IL-goQwl_37x.jpg

**** you Supe, I'm trying to focus on my job and this doesn't help.

Who am I kidding, I'm clearly not focusing on work. Well, I am now. *poof* and gone.