• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OMG OMG OMG The lack of respect. The lack of professionalism. OMG OMG OMG

Staying true to liberalism and hating anyone who disagrees with them is much more important to libtards than actually supporting the causes that they claim to be their own.

Back to the issue at hand......

What bothers me are the liberal women calling KellyAnne names and making fun of her appearance (not just in this pic but in general). They have been calling her some pretty bad names. Doesn't that go against what they are wanting? That women should be treated with respect? Don't sit there and get pissed off at someone, calling them names far waorse than language Trump ever used and then wonder why people either don't take you seriously or demand ALL women be treated with respect.

Kellyanne is NOT a woman, because she is not a Liberal woman.
Clarence Thomas is NOT black, because he's a Conservative man.
Rachel Dolezal IS white, because she's Liberal and gets to be whatever she wants to be.

It's the playbook.

Kellyanne is the first woman in history to run a winning Presidential campaign. Shattered a glass ceiling. Amazing, truly. Had she been on Hillary's team and they had won, she'd STILL be on the talk show circuit and being celebrated non stop still to this day.

She's being Clarence Thomas'd, just like the honorable Dr. Ben Carson was and everyone before them. You can be female, minority, a victim...if you are any of those AND Conservative, you're none of those to Liberals.

remember when Moose put her hooves on the sofa?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.

C5xgkKEXEAUM0VI.jpg

Not a racist, but I AM a deplorable, and proud.

Drink up *******!

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/wine-club-les-desplorables/

You Can Now Buy “Deplorables” Wine That Was Made Right Here In The U.S.A.

America’s “deplorables” can now commemorate the important victory with a bottle of “Les Deplorables” wine. This label comes in two varieties – a 2014 chardonnay and a 2014 cabernet sauvignon. Both wines were made in America, and the proceeds from both go to fighting liberal bias in media.

lesdepwhite-282x968.jpg

ovaloffice.jpg

Since I am literally paying the ******* bill, my take matters.

Sorry, but until you pay my state's idiotic, destructive income, property and sales taxes, you really don't know what the **** you are talking about.

Let us not forget the drain on taxes that comes from south of the border.

YNUfTAL.jpg

Uhhhhh ... you don't really think that your contribution "levels out" the ****-ton of wages, benefits, retirement, etc. that you get, do you?

You get $140,000 in salary and benefits from the State. You pay $30,000 in taxes, including $6,000 state taxes. Net loss to the non-government taxpayers - $134,000 of state funds.

I, on the other hand, paid $97,000 last year in Fed and State taxes, including $24,000 state. Money I received from the state?

ZERO.

Net benefit to the state taxpayers - $24,000 to the good.

You do understand this basic concept, don't you??

The concept I really understand is that this is a free ******* country and if I choose to go to work for the State that's my choice! I got through the process and got a good job so what? It's a choice anyone can make including you.

I was a self-employed contractor for 15 years here and I got killed with state taxes, workers comp, payroll contributions and all of that so I get what you are saying but seriously, why are you taking it out on me for being successful in a govt. job? Go to AZ if that's what you want to do, it's your choice. Just like it was my choice to get this job. Bitter much?

SteelChip is correct. Illegal aliens in the millions cost this state billions upon billions of dollars for education, medical care, Section 8 housing, food stamps, welfare, and prison.

Once in a while, somebody will suggest that illegals are not that much of a financial burden "since they work and pay taxes." Uhhh, no. They're illegal, get paid cash a lot of the time, frequently pay no taxes and when they do pay taxes, it is a tiny percentage that they get refunded as an EITC.

I point out that if in fact the millions of uneducated illegals were a financial benefit, the United States would not need to build the wall; Mexico would build the wall. Instead, Mexico hands out pamphlets to illegals telling them how to enter the United States illegally.

MEXICO CITY, Jan. 5 - The Mexican government drew fire from American advocates of tighter borders on Wednesday for publishing a pamphlet that instructs migrants how to safely enter the United States illegally and live there without being detected.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/w...-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html?_r=0

Woah, seriously? If you couldn't see the humor in what I was posting, then the *******'s on you.

EDIT: let me come back and spell it out for you. You live in California. Thus you are a US Citizen. Many Californians want to secede from the union. If they do, they'll no longer be US Citizens - you included. California is full of snowflakes. So I nicknamed it Snowflakifornia. Thus - I'm recommending, for your own good, if Snowflakifornia secedes from the union, it would be a good idea to keep your citizenship/dual citizenship. Get it? Nothing in that should be construed as an insult to you.

Tim, I get that you are one of the bigger Trump Trolls in this forum and that whole snowflakifornia is one of your standard lines but it's old. Just because I live here doesn't make me a liberal or a snowflake. **** dude, I'm ex-military, believe in the death penalty, feel that undocumented felons should be deported and that CA spends way too much money on welfare. So we're really not that far apart, I just don't really care for the president and his staff. Although I do like the generals he has around him. It's just that it seems as soon as there is opposition to Trump, you just blast away. We're all really here because of the Steelers and this forum shows how widely we all feel about the new administration. You just seem extra intolerant to those opposed to Trump and it seems like being in CA gives you a reason to just automatically give me ****. It's like if I would say, hey, Tim Steelersfan lives in Maryland and the Ravens are in Maryland so he should just go choke on a crabcake and drown in the inner harbor!

The concept I really understand is that this is a free ******* country and if I choose to go to work for the State that's my choice! I got through the process and got a good job so what? It's a choice anyone can make including you.

I was a self-employed contractor for 15 years here and I got killed with state taxes, workers comp, payroll contributions and all of that so I get what you are saying but seriously, why are you taking it out on me for being successful in a govt. job? Go to AZ if that's what you want to do, it's your choice. Just like it was my choice to get this job. Bitter much?

So let me get this straight ... you were a contractor for 15 years but the state's debilitating taxes, insurance, etc. drove you to work for ... the same government that made it unprofitable to run a private business.

Now you live better on a government salary than you did when you ran a business and employed others.

And you can't figure out why I am pissed that California is broke, and going into bankruptcy? And that the millions of government workers and their "pensions" have put the state in a $241 billion - that's billion, with a "b" - hole?

Bitter? No. If I had worked a government job, I would be comfortable. Instead, I run my own professional business, and am getting ready to retire at age 57 - though if I had not been forced to pay a ****-ton of taxes over the past 30 years, I could have retired a few years back.

Finally, you and the rest of the state workers should line up and kiss my ***. I and others like me, who ACTUALLY PAY MORE THAN WE GET, are paying the freight. Meanwhile, the payments by state workers into PERS - the retirement system - is $241 billion in the hole.

Yeah, guess where that money is coming from? Yep, the taxpayers, who will get ****** once again.

Payday was yesterday Steeltime and it was awesome! ***...

Tim, I get that you are one of the bigger Trump Trolls in this forum and that whole snowflakifornia is one of your standard lines but it's old.

Clearly you're new here and being obtuse. I "invented" Snowflakifornia yesterday. First time I ever typed it in my life. Go search my posts and realize your presumptive error.

Just because I live here doesn't make me a liberal or a snowflake.

As I said prior, which you clearly didn't read, I wasn't calling YOU a snowflake. I suggest you go back and re-read the post. I said you live in Snowflakifornia. I didn't say you were a Snowflake. I live in MD, and if you call it MARYliberalLand, or whatever, you're not calling me Mary. Get it?

**** dude, I'm ex-military, believe in the death penalty, feel that undocumented felons should be deported and that CA spends way too much money on welfare. So we're really not that far apart, I just don't really care for the president and his staff. Although I do like the generals he has around him.

That's fantastic. I have a bunch of military in my family, alive and dead, dating back to the Civil War. I agree, we share some common ground. Never insinuated otherwise.

It's just that it seems as soon as there is opposition to Trump, you just blast away.

Again you must be new here or haven't been paying attention. I'm not a Trump lover. I'm staunchly anti-modern-day-Liberal. I believe we may have been able to find better candidates. I personally was going for Carly Fiorina and Ben Carson to get the nomination. But I'm excited about the change and the likes of Obama, Hillary and Valerie Jarrett are NOT in the White House.

I blast away at double standards and inaccuracies. I dare say you'll be hard pressed to find much of what I write is "defending" Trump and his actions, but instead pointing out double standards or problems I have with Democrats and Liberals.

You just seem extra intolerant to those opposed to Trump and it seems like being in CA gives you a reason to just automatically give me ****.

I'm looking forward to you going and finding any posts prior to this thread where I think I addressed you once...ever. Maybe once? It certainly wan't an insult.

Prior to posting again, doing some research about these claims you make that are unsubstantiated? Many thanks.

And lighten up Francis...my original comment wasn't directed at you personally in any way. You made it personal by somehow taking offense to the word like those college kids ran screaming from Trump written in chalk on sidewalks. SteelTime is from CA...he doesn't have his panties in a knot because I called his state Snowflakifornia.

Last edited:
I notice elfie is absent today... guess the Democrat's Department of trolling hasnt issued its official talking points and spin for the day yet....

What, you called Illegalafornia "Snowflakifornia"?? Okay, it's on now!!!

Snowflakifornia indeed, in fact that term may understate the situation in Sanfransicko.....

View attachment 3169

Chief Heather Fong (left), is the first SFPD female, lesbian chief of police.
Theresa Sparks (center), a former male, is president of the San Francisco Police Commission, CEO of a multi-million dollar sex toy retailer, and a transgender woman.
Sgt. Stephan Thorne (right), a former female, is the first transgender male SFPD police officer.

Their Representative in Congress is Nancy Pelosi.

ANY QUESTIONS?

feel that undocumented felons should be deported and that CA spends way too much money on welfare.
Are there people out there who don't agree that illegal aliens - people who are already breaking the law, who then are also caught committing a felony, should be deported?

Are there people out there who don't agree that illegal aliens - people who are already breaking the law, who then are also caught committing a felony, should be deported?

yes

there's tons of them on Facebook.

the one we have here is named elftard.

Theresa Sparks (center), a former male, is president of the San Francisco Police Commission, CEO of a multi-million dollar sex toy retailer, and a transgender woman.

Sgt. Stephan Thorne (right), a former female, is the first transgender male SFPD police officer.

You know how liberals love to recycle ... did Thorne get Sparks' penis?