• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OMG!! Russian Cyber Attacks!! Susan Rice: "Stand Down"

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow.

The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.

Sen. James Risch, R-Idaho, asked about a “Russian Roulette” passage in which one of Daniel’s staff members, Daniel Prieto, recounted a staff meeting shortly after the cyber coordinator was ordered by Susan Rice, President Obama’s national security adviser, to stop his efforts and “stand down.” This order was in part because Rice feared the options would leak and “box the president in.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-cy...ssian-cyberattacks-summer-2016-204935758.html

Last edited:
Need to include something from the linked article. I’m sure it’s interesting but I will never know.

Quinn has been on this for a couple of years. Me thinks Hildebeast was selling access to the Russians.

Well there is a train of thought out there that thinks the only reason Hillary wasn't prosecuted was because it would have snagged Obama too. Can't have that. So Hillary walks. Saw that in a couple places, most recently in the Limbaugh article I linked in another thread. As far as selling access, I am convinced of it.

Wonder what Tibs will chime in about this thread....

He'll say something like "that's in the past, doesn't mean anything right now"..... or something along those lines....

Need to include something from the linked article. I’m sure it’s interesting but I will never know.

From the article:

“You were told to stand down, is that correct?” Risch, a Republican, asked Daniel.

“Those actions were put on the back burner, yes. That was not the focus of our activity during that time period,” Daniel replied.

This is more evidence that the entire Russian interference in the election story was just a fraudulent operation by the Obama administration meant to illegally attack President Trump for political purposes. The Obama regime illegally spied on the Trump campaign and the Trump presidency. Deplorable.

Last edited: