• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Our Conversation with Louis Riddick

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
At the end of July, I (G.Stryker) was fortunate enough to interview ESPN/ABC NFL Analyst, Louis Riddick. It looks like I beat the Pittsburgh Steelers by a few short months, but interestingly enough, I did ask Mr. Riddick if there were any NFL Jobs he would leave television for, and he mentioned 3 franchises with theSteelers being one of them:

It is interesting to hear how Riddick would have approached our 2021 draft followed by how he would have handled personnel decisions as the GM last season:

Nothing is more fun than hearing the General Manager opinions from a person now interviewing for the Pittsburgh Steelers GM job. Listen to Riddick’s thoughts on Mason Rudolph and Dwayne Haskins as quarterbacks to get a good gauge on who he’d be leaning toward to start for the Steelers next year. Also interesting to hear his opinion of Terrell Edmunds as a safety and how that may play out for him in free agency.

Click here to listen or watch the Podcast in its entirety:

Follow Riddick on Twitter @LRiddickESPN and Instagram @Louis.Riddick

Tweet the SN Podcast @_SNPodcast, and follow us on Instagram @SteelerNationPodcast. Follow Stryker on Twitter @SNStryker and Instagram @SNStryker

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..