• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Patriot Day

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Today is the 17th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks by radical Islamic terrorists. It's unbelievable to me how the Left and our terrorist supporting ex-President wants to let these animals flood into our country with open, unsecured borders. Build That Wall!

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/11/donald-trump-radical-islamic-terrorists-attacked-us-on-september-11th/

11 Sep 2018119
President Donald Trump proclaimed September 11th as Patriot Day, acknowledging that the United States was attacked by radical Islamic terrorists on this day in 2001.
“Although that fateful Tuesday 17 years ago began like any other, it erupted into horror and anguish when radical Islamist terrorists carried out an unprecedented attack on our homeland,” Trump wrote in his proclamation, noting that the terrorists were “enemies of liberty.”

Trump recalled the unity that Americans experienced in the wake of the attacks.

“When America is united, no force on Earth can break us apart,” he wrote. “Our values endure; our people thrive; our Nation prevails; and the memory of our loved ones never fades.”

Trump honored the nearly 3,000 victims who died in the September 11th attacks as well as the acts of heroism by first responders, law enforcement, firefighters, and the passengers and crew of Flight 93.

“The noble sacrifices of these true patriots are forged into the great history of America,” he wrote. “Today, we honor the memories of the souls we lost on September 11, 2001, and pay tribute to all of the patriots who have sacrificed their lives in defense of freedom.”

#NeverForget #September11th https://t.co/ExGrrVtrEf

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 11, 2018

fucknut jihadis.jpg

Posted every year on FB on my birthday. Muzzies ruined the party for the rest of my life.

The 19 hijackers came here legally. At some point 5 became illegal aliens. 4 were stopped by police for some driving infraction. 3 of those were pilots. 9-11 could have essentially been avoided if police had access to the legal status of their citizenship.

If I am a terrorist, I am headed to the nearest sanctuary city to hang out until my mission.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Watch the news today ... see if a single network shows the planes crashing into the buildings, or people jumping off the towers to avoid being burned to death, or the towers collapsing.

Yeah, but there is no censorship. No, none, nothing to see here.

Literally nothing to see.

Watch the news today ... see if a single network shows the planes crashing into the buildings, or people jumping off the towers to avoid being burned to death, or the towers collapsing.

Remembering the 9/11 radical Islamic terrorist attacks is racist.

If you get the National Geographic Channel and/or Smithsonian Channel, they have 9/11 programming.

9/11 videos are available on the internet 24/7, 365 days of the year, not sure replaying something etched in everyone's mind is relevant.

The hijackers were mostly Saudi citizens who flew here legally by plane and several took flying lessons from American citizens.
What penalty has Saudi Arabia paid for this? Americans still buy oil from them every day. True Patriots would go Green and do their
part to lower the value of oil. Anyone driving a gas guzzler is a terrorist supporter. Directly or indirectly most terrorist financial support
comes from oil.

9/11 videos are available on the internet 24/7, 365 days of the year, not sure replaying something etched in everyone's mind is relevant.

Aaaaand there you have it - the mooing, bleating cowardly explanations from the left for their censorship.

"It's for your own good."

/s The Ministry of Information

People jumped from above the 80th floor out of the World Trade Center towers. They did so because falling for a few seconds was infinitely better than burning or slowly suffocating to death. Think about that the next time CAIR, The mouthpiece for Islamic terror in the USA starts whingeing about anti-Muslim bias. Today is a day that I am of the opinion that the Arabic language should only be spoken in hell.

rowR3B8.jpg

The hijackers were mostly Saudi citizens who flew here legally by plane and several took flying lessons from American citizens.
What penalty has Saudi Arabia paid for this? l.

So you are saying that all Muslims are bad and should be punished because of 19 jihadis?
Wait till Elfie hears this.

The 19 hijackers came here legally. At some point 5 became illegal aliens. 4 were stopped by police for some driving infraction. 3 of those were pilots. 9-11 could have essentially been avoided if police had access to the legal status of their citizenship.
I was not aware of this info. Do you have links where I could read a little more about this info?

What penalty has Hillary Rotten Crimewave paid for September 11, 2012? Oh right, that was an organic response to an anti muz video posted on you tube.

What penalty has Hillary Rotten Crimewave paid for September 11, 2012? Oh right, that was an organic response to an anti muz video posted on you tube.

Ever notice when referring to criminals we always use three names. It's automatic.

John Wilkes Booth
John Wayne Gacy
Lee Harvey Oswald
James Earl Ray
Mark David Chapman
Hillary Rotten Clinton
Barak Hussein Obama

Last edited:
Ever notice when referring to evil people we always use three names. It's automatic.

John Wilkes Booth
John Wayne Gacy
Lee Harvey Oswald
James Earl Ray
Mark David Chapman
Hillary Rotten Clinton
Barak Hussein Obama

The news reader on the Jim Quinn Show calls her "Felonia Von Pantsuit".