• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

**** "Peak Oil!", I'm buying a gas guzzler

Spike

Reaction score
Remember when 'oil is running out in 20 years'?.... according to the greenies?

Gas wars: A gallon is just 46 cents here

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/18/gas-wars-a-gallon-is-just-46-cents-here.html

----------------

I blame Global Warming

50,000 miles - less than $20K

627904.jpg

Who will be the first to donate this to me?... all you millionaires out there, I need this

Last edited:
OH OH Spike, love a Vette but I can't get out of them once I get in. I wanna little older, higher stance gas guzzler...lol

Gary’s ’55 started out life as a Bel Air with a 6 cylinder motor and manual transmission. Gary later picked up a couple marine V12 engines and the marriage date was set.

Engine – 730 ci Italian BPM v12 good for 620 hp and 713 ilb-ft of torque.
Transmission – Bendsten’s Speed Gems adapted GM 4L80E with Lokar Shifter.
Rear – 9 inch Ford with 3.73:1 centersection with limited slip.
Brakes – Four Wilwood 13-inch rotors with six-piston calipers up front and four-piston in the rear.
Wheels/Tires – 18×8 front and 18×91/2 rear Circle Racing Billet Rally Wheels wrapped in Yokohama rubber.

blog_0549_sml1119x.jpg

My gas guzzler puts down 410 HP at the rear tires and gets 26 MPG on the highway.

----------------

I blame Global Warming

627904.jpg

Who will be the first to donate this to me?... all you millionaires out there, I need this

That ain't a gas guzzler. On the interstate with cruis set on 80, you are getting 28 mpg. Of course, accelerating on the on ramp, you get 3. Unless you aren't doing it right.

Steeltime likes pretty new things. This is his new ride (after his previous Acura died after 240,000 miles):

TL_CA_Exterior_Cropped_r900x493.jpg

----------------

I blame Global Warming

627904.jpg

You know what the difference between a corvette and a porcupine is?

On a porcupine the pricks are on the outside....

American junk ...get some class for gods sake.

Seriously though, you can actually thank climate change and fracking for your cheap gas. The Arabs are going to try to drive down american fracking to nothing and make sure Apple's electric car is a failure.

Got gas for 1.64 a gallon yesterday, lowest I've seen in some time.

Seriously though, you can actually thank climate change and fracking for your cheap gas. The Arabs are going to try to drive down american fracking to nothing and make sure Apple's electric car is a failure.
By "climate change" I assume that you mean warming? How do we have that to thank for cheap gas?

This ought to be good.

This is my dream truck. Are libtards allowed to have one of these, I wonder?

6fbdca80f323f644f07c5f8c488ee02f.jpg

This is my dream truck. Are libtards allowed to have one of these, I wonder?

6fbdca80f323f644f07c5f8c488ee02f.jpg

Absolutely not. Your kind is only allowed to have electric or 4 cylinders,max. Stick to Prius, SmartCar, Volt etc...

By "climate change" I assume that you mean warming? How do we have that to thank for cheap gas?

This ought to be good.

Speaking of warming. Is there no love out there for "Big Al". Y'all remember the world will end prediction ?

Al Gore Predicted The World Will End on January 27th, 2016
On January 26th 2006, the Washington Post reported that Al Gore “believes humans may have only 10 years left to save the planet from turning into a total frying pan.”.................http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...th-2016//RK=0/RS=FCD4DD2ZzGd_1pu.QuU.QKFcrsY-

Of course that was only one out of many predictions like...Al Gore Forecasted “Ice-Free” Arctic by 2013; Ice Cover Expands 50%

But ya gotta give the man credit, he's still out there spoutin' the stuff and there are still knuckleheads suckin' it all up.

8TLc6JC.gif

droBon3.gif

So comeon folks give Big Al some love, it takes guts to stick to a losing argument.....

HgX4j1o.jpg