• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Penguins 24-25

Can't believe we didn't get a penalty for the high stick to Jarry.

There it is! Hayes!

Way to go Tanger! Great feed!

iu

Ahhh she wants to sell my monkey!!! Pens up 5-3

Last night's game was very good. Still thinking that Jarry is a liability, but the new guys, the younger guys really stepped up. This bodes well for the future.

Here's hoping Ned gets back soon, and the new guys carry the torch going forward!!

I missed the Leafs game the other night but caught some last night. How about Geno. He looks like he has found the fountain of youth. He is involved in just about every scoring chance or play. Scoring from the bottom lines. Just don't mess with the second line. Rakell has had chances and is going to lite it up I think. Eller looks good. Just need to get the top line scoring some and let it roll.

I really thought with the youth and speed Montreal has the outcome wouldn't be good last night.

And the last few years when they gave up a lead they melted like butter. Didn't last night. Rebounded nicely from that run the Habs made in the second.

Nice win.