• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pennsylvania Primary 2022

If he had killed a white guy or if he had a Latino sounding name he would have been just plain ol' Hispanic.
That's how these things work.
In some forms. I am asked to identify as white hispanic. Supposedly those of us with ancestrial roots to spain are considered white. My ancestry is spainard, belgian and native. My wife who is mexican and can pass for white. Lol. Just weird times

In some forms. I am asked to identify as white hispanic. Supposedly those of us with ancestrial roots to spain are considered white. My ancestry is spainard, belgian and native. My wife who is mexican and can pass for white. Lol. Just weird times
Depends on what is needed at the moment I think.
The wokesters haven't gotten to the funeral business yet. When I fill out the information for a death certificate the racial angle is pretty much covered but for sex you can only choose between male, female, and unknown. Clearly not enough choices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MTC
The wokesters haven't gotten to the funeral business yet. When I fill out the information for a death certificate the racial angle is pretty much covered but for sex you can only choose between male, female, and unknown. Clearly not enough choices.
For sex - can I identify as yes?

I’d also like to note I am european royalty my wife is some aztec peasant

For sex - can I identify as yes?
Of course. I would not assume your gender pronoun. That would be racist. Or something.

Reactions: MTC
but for sex you can only choose between male, female, and unknown.
Personally, I wouldn't have sex with a male. Not that there is anything wrong with that :rolleyes:. But, unknown? That sounds kinky. You morticians are a wild bunch.

Personally, I wouldn't have sex with a male. Not that there is anything wrong with that :rolleyes:. But, unknown? That sounds kinky. You morticians are a wild bunch.
Eh, take it up with the state. They're the ones who make up the forms. But then Pennsylvania is the place where the former state secretary of health was a guy in a dress who thinks he's a woman.

Can Dr Oz really win? I'm sure alot of dems watched him after Oprah, but with trump campaigning for him it will be interesting. If he can steal some votes from women and the cities then might have a chance

Can Dr Oz really win? I'm sure alot of dems watched him after Oprah, but with trump campaigning for him it will be interesting. If he can steal some votes from women and the cities then might have a chance
I don't see how Oz can lose, he obviously has name recognition which may help him with middle age females that spend their afternoons watching TV.
Secondly, from what I see, Fetterman is a flat out communist, perhaps that's what PA wants, but certainly not how I would vote, you know, if I still voted there.

Is it me or is Fetterman running unopposed in PA? WTF is Oz

I've seen a few Oz ads, but it's early. Probably saving up for closer to the election. Fetterman had a stroke and hasn't been seen much. Oz dropped this oh so subtle ad. With Biden being a zombie, voters may be more concerned with a candidate's health now.

Actually heard Oz on a radio show of a formerly dependable conservative voice on the ride home yesterday. Lo and behold he was espousing conservative, almost MAGA ideas :oops: and rattling them off like a true believer. Color me shocked.

Maybe there is hope for him but my patience for these party interlopers is nil.

Reactions: JMM
Actually heard Oz on a radio show of a formerly dependable conservative voice on the ride home yesterday. Lo and behold he was espousing conservative, almost MAGA ideas :oops: and rattling them off like a true believer. Color me shocked.

Maybe there is hope for him but my patience for these party interlopers is nil.
In the primary there were TV commercials saying Oz was pro-choice and now there’s commercials saying he’s pro-life.

In the primary there were TV commercials saying Oz was pro-choice and now there’s commercials saying he’s pro-life.
I wouldn't be surprised if the R's do this as well, but the Dims have turned negative campaign ads into an art form criticizing or supporting a R candidate in the primary, in hopes of getting the best match up, in their opinion, in the general. They know that low informed voters will suck this right up, I however, feel they should be slapped hard for this attempt to sway an election.

I wouldn't be surprised if the R's do this as well, but the Dims have turned negative campaign ads into an art form criticizing or supporting a R candidate in the primary, in hopes of getting the best match up, in their opinion, in the general. They know that low informed voters will suck this right up, I however, feel they should be slapped hard for this attempt to sway an election.
In the PA primary they were also running ads to boost state senator Doug Mastriano which IMO was a waste of money since he ran away with it anyway. No one else was even close. 7 person primary and Mastriano got 40%.

I'll just throw AZ here.

How is it that a computer can make millions of calculations a second, but it takes days to count ballots?
It's Thursday and there's still 20% or so to count.

Pretty sure we know who is going to win PA, so I wouldn't get too worked up about it, especially with the shenanigans offered up on the East Coast, but who knows I never thought VA would elect another Republican governor..

I'll just throw AZ here.

How is it that a computer can make millions of calculations a second, but it takes days to count ballots?
It's Thursday and there's still 20% or so to count.
They have to wait until they print enough ballots for the Democrat to win.