• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pennsylvania Primary 2022

download (16).png

Apparently, the Dims game plan is to run ads portraying their R opponents as dangerous, evil, destroying democracy, and worse than Hitler.

Problem is, a significant portion of the electorate will believe it.

Apparently, the Dims game plan is to run ads portraying their R opponents as dangerous, evil, destroying democracy, and worse than Hitler.

Problem is, a significant portion of the electorate will believe it.
True, Shapiro has run exactly zero ads so far saying what he'd do.

Fetterman is not well. The stroke effected him more than once thought.
Apparently he’s past the date when he can drop off the ballot and the state Dem Committee can replace him. Probably his ego but that’s a bad plan for the Dims. Ruth Bader Ginsberg says Hi.

Apparently he’s past the date when he can drop off the ballot and the state Dem Committee can replace him. Probably his ego but that’s a bad plan for the Dims. Ruth Bader Ginsberg says Hi.
So he'll be taking a cue from Joe and remain in hiding until after the election?

So he'll be taking a cue from Joe and remain in hiding until after the election?
That seems to be the template. Run attack ads, don't appear in public, and count on voter fraud.
He hasn't recovered well from the stroke he had just before the primary. If he wins but is unable to serve then the governor appoints an interim Senator until the next election, and there's a good chance the next governor will be a Republican.

Dr. Oz must have gotten some new people. His new commercials are better.

Heard today on gasp, FOX, the Fetterman is refusing to debate Oz.
He can't. Since his stroke his brain doesn't move fast enough.
I'm not trying to be disparaging, that's just how it is.

You right-wing propagandists, Fetterman is sharp as a tack, smart as a whip and healthy as a horse! Just look at this recent photo, you purveyors of extremist disinformation!!

250px-Jackie_Coogan_as_Uncle_Fester_%28The_Addams_Family%2C_1966%29.jpg

Absolutely healthy, fitness personified! Take that, you MAGA extremists!!

You right-wing propagandists, Fetterman is sharp as a tack, smart as a whip and healthy as a horse! Just look at this recent photo, you purveyors of extremist disinformation!!

250px-Jackie_Coogan_as_Uncle_Fester_%28The_Addams_Family%2C_1966%29.jpg

Absolutely healthy, fitness personified! Take that, you MAGA extremists!!
Fakgg6KX0AADJQ2.pngdownload (14).png

New TV commercial for Dr. Oz, err, I mean for John Fetterman. I think. I can't tell.

Is that commercial shot in his house that he bought from his sister for $1. He's just a regular workin man just like you!

Is that commercial shot in his house that he bought from his sister for $1. He's just a regular workin man just like you!
"Dr. Oz wouldn't last five minutes in Braddock."
Really? Why would that be?

The mere fact that anyone is seriously considering this moron, for any public office, boggles the rational mind.

His entire campaign seems to be “I’m big and ugly! I wear sweatshirts! I’m from a rough, ****** little town! He’s wealthy!”
I find it very condescending. We’re all just a bunch of backwards yahoos who are supposed to love failure and hate success I guess.

The mere fact that anyone is seriously considering this moron, for any public office, boggles the rational mind.
He wants to set up free heroin clinics. That worked so well in San Fran. ******* moron.