• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Per Ian Rapoport, Trade Interest in Melvin Ingram

I don't understand this team sometimes. In the Buf game Ingram looked great and had lots of snaps. I have no clue why they are not rotating him in more. Maybe he has a terrible attitude and work ethic. If he shows no effort then he is useless anyways. Regardless the team can't play watt and highsmith every down.

There was this from today:

The money factor is probably in play, but I do think he feels he should be playing over Highsmith. There's really no reason why Watt, Highsmith, and Ingram shouldn't all be getting a lot of snaps.

Good find and that explains a lot better, thanks SteelerFan448.

If a player is outlashing (to a degree) as him being better than the starter than it's time to get what you can get and move him. If you don't you then have a second guessing player (and his teammate friends) always feeling slighted.

I think there is more upside to Alex Highsmith than Ingram but that's just my opinion. The coaches see on a daily basis and had Mr. Ingram been in cleveland & healthy,..... I'd bet he would have seen significant playing time / snaps. High smith would have gotten more but between rotations you never know. Ingram / injury took that option out of the coach's hands.

I think trade deadline is tomorrow and wonder if the "groin" will have a berring on trade possibilities.?

Salute the nation

I don't understand this team sometimes. In the Buf game Ingram looked great and had lots of snaps. I have no clue why they are not rotating him in more. Maybe he has a terrible attitude and work ethic. If he shows no effort then he is useless anyways. Regardless the team can't play watt and highsmith every down.

Could be having troubles with the play book as well ? Speculation on my part.

If he is gone then player for play of need but I wouldn't be out if a nice draft pick came our way.

Salute the nation

Ingram didn't look so good when Watt went down and with Highsmith sidelined. I think he is a great depth piece and a very useful one against the run but that kind of attitude can't be tolerated . He should be a vet and be an example, not a disturbance.

• Chiefs acquired LB Melvin Ingram from the Steelers.​

Ingram, 32, has seen a reduction in playing time as the 2021 season has worn on. He was clearly unhappy in Pittsburgh and will join a Chiefs defense that has pressured the passer at a 23 percent clip this season, the 12th lowest in the NFL.
    RELATED: SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    Nov 2, 2021, 10:05 AM ET