• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pfffft, reich wingers. This PC, mind-control **** is not spinning out of control

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not at all. Nope, no siree, the psycho PC ******* are not becoming unmoored, not in the least.

ESPN pulls Asian-American announcer from Virginia football game because he has a Confederate general's name

Yes, his name is Robert Lee. The guy is freaking Asian, and he was pulled as an announcer from the Virginia football game because, well, yeah, Robert E. Lee:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...me-because-has-confederate-generals-name.html

So calm the **** down, you reich wingers, it's not like this **** is becoming clown-car, 1984-imitating, Animal Farm-stupid.

I mean, Asian guys owned slaves, didn't they?

ESPN notes that assignments are changed all of the time.

Effie says he looks like a confederate

I wonder how many slaves he owns....

th

This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetically stupid.

The insanity continues, and I use that word literally. This is a dangerous time, as we are beginning to see talk of limiting free speech.

Guess anyone with the last name Jackson should be on alert....

Dana_1.jpg

I really thought this was a joke, but alas, it's not.

Tolerance? This is the **** that get my blood boiling. Don't talk about equal rights, tolerance and oppression then pull this BS.

Like the color of everyone's skin, origin and name, there's nothing we can do about it.

Image and perception...
rule the world....
Electing Trump was the nuclear option for those opposed to political correctness

Everyone is so butt hurt, so entitled to feeling "safe ". Somethings gotta give.

I really thought this was a joke, but alas, it's not.

Tolerance? This is the **** that get my blood boiling. Don't talk about equal rights, tolerance and oppression then pull this BS.

Liberals: (n) those who demand that certain speech not be uttered, that certain thoughts not be imagined, that certain policies not be extolled ... and then claim to want "diversity."

Diversity: (n) Real definition - a variety of disparate views and beliefs, with no limitations on such views and beliefs. Liberal definition - All believing the same thing and acting the same way.

I think it’s great! More and more people are getting their eyes opened to the fact there really is a disease called Liberalism.

There is absolutely no question that we are war with the Left. None at all.

Even with a Republican WH, Congress, state legislatures, etc, you can see the power. The media being 97% Liberal. The organizations, like the ACLU and the SPLC. The Liberal activist judges. Education being Liberals, top to bottom (like the professor that believes the eclipse was racist). And the money & influence, like Soros and political action groups.

What's scary is realizing that the elected officials and our Government aren't driving the agenda.

The left is doing their hating so well it just about guarantees a Trump win in 2020

The more the unhinged left howls and screeches against whitey, the more America tunes them out

Trump Voters See Discrimination Against White Christians

Asked what racial group they think faces the most discrimination in America, 45% of Trump voters say it’s white people followed by 17% for Native Americans with 16% picking African Americans, and 5% picking Latinos.

Asked what religious group they think faces the most discrimination in America, 54% of Trump voters says it’s Christians followed by 22% for Muslims and 12% for Jews.

https://politicalwire.com/2017/08/23/trump-voters-see-discrimination-white-christians/

Effie says he looks like a confederate

I wonder how many slaves he owns....

th

That son of a ***** racist. Pull your mask off general Lee. I bet you looked at that racist eclipse in your KKK hat.

They were busy overtaking the health care industry

And they were busy telling grown men that they can use the girls restroom. And putting our country $20 trillion in debt.

The only thing that worries me with removing these monuments is where does it end? Removing statues from public to be placed in museums doesn't bother me too much. However, once we have cleansed the earth of confederate statues, what will be next? Historically, these sorts of things never end well. We are that nation that hasn't learned from the past and probably won't, to our own detriment. I see no way this ends well with us better off as a society.

Last edited: