• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Picked up a new CC

Who said anything about *giving up their guns?* Tighten background checks, close loopholes, do some basic **** that most Americans agree to. **** the NRA who keep paying off Republicans to keep them from acting.

You are such a miserable, stupid, spineless ****.

What loophole, dipshit? Lying lefties make up **** to make up phony solutions that make them richer and safer and **** Americans.

"The gun show loophole." Doesn't exist.

"Tighten background checks." Wait, you stupid quislings said background checks were the go-to. Now the very thing you stupid ***** recommended does not do a goddamn thing to stop criminals from criminaling?

Noooooo ....

Now the very thing you stupid *#Y%# recommended does not do a $#$)@$ thing to stop criminals from criminaling?

Read this slowly and carefully: In America's gun violence 'epidemic,' Oxford High in Michigan is 28th(!) school shooting of 2021.

Read this slowly and carefully: In America's gun violence 'epidemic,' Oxford High in Michigan is 28th(!) school shooting of 2021.
Epidemic? hardly

Who said anything about *giving up their guns?* Tighten background checks, close loopholes, do some basic **** that most Americans agree to. **** the NRA who keep paying off Republicans to keep them from acting.

Sen. Chris Murphy gets it. Congress should follow his lead.

It's actually the Constitution, but whatever.

Read this as quickly as you want:

Joe Biden is destroying America. Kamala Harris is as stupid as you are. Nancy Pelosi is a dementia-ridden diseased *****. Stupid ******* (D)umbos run every goddamn city, every locality, where crime and shootings and murders are rampant. More stupid ******* (D)umbo policies are not the solution, you dumbass sheep-******* know-nothing, they are the PROBLEM.

Epidemic? hardly

Yeah, nothing to see here. Just bury the dead kids and move along.

Every day, 22 children and teens (1-17) are shot in the United States. Among those:
  • 5 die from gun violence
  • 2 are murdered
  • 17 children and teens survive gunshot injuries
  • 8 are intentionally shot by someone else and survive
  • 2 children and teens either die from gun suicide or survive an attempted gun suicide
  • 8 children and teens are unintentionally shot in instances of family fire — a shooting involving an improperly stored or misused gun found in the home resulting in injury or death

Every day, 22 children and teens (1-17) are shot in the United States. Among those:
  • 2 are murdered
  • 2 children and teens either die from gun suicide or survive an attempted gun suicide
  • 8 children and teens are unintentionally shot in instances of family fire — a shooting involving an improperly stored or misused gun found in the home resulting in injury or death
Small percentage, in reality. Almost as many as Hildebeast kills.

Tibs....I took a screenshot of the vid you posted. Do you know what those stainless steel cylinders in front of the building are for? It's to keep people from driving through the front door. A vehicle is a 4000 pound+ weapon. I seem to recall a parade going badly just recently.

People are NUTS for sure and imposing more, and more and more restrictions on the 99.9% of us sane ones is not the answer.

And if you really think about it, **** seems to go downhill really fast when Libs are in charge. Always some agenda to push. How about parenting 101 for a change?

Small percentage, in reality. Almost as many as Hildebeast kills.

Yup, there are no issues here, none at all. Perfectly normal.

gun_homicides_per_capita.jpg

And if you really think about it, **** seems to go downhill really fast when Libs are in charge.

I have challenged at least four people on this forum to identify one liberal government success story.

Some imbecile cited America circa 1940, since FDR, blah, blah.

Oh, you mean when traitors were punished, families were the most important unit for raising kids, welfare was non-existent, crime was punished, Americans rushed to join the military and risk their lives a year later, commies were hated, idiots not tolerated?

Like that type of "liberal," you mean?

How about parenting 101 for a change?

Why are (D)umbos pushing to allow felons to vote? We know the answer, don't we?

0.00297%. More are killed by gangs (which is probably most of those killed by guns, anyway), cars, medical mistakes, obesity, choking, etc. Sad, but not reason to ignore a God-given right to keep and bear arms.

Want to talk about a horrid death cult? Abortion. Stop that satanic, hitlerian nonsense first.

I have challenged at least four people on this forum to identify one liberal government success story.

Some imbecile cited America circa 1940, since FDR, blah, blah.

Oh, you mean when traitors were punished, families were the most important unit for raising kids, welfare was non-existent, crime was punished, Americans rushed to join the military and risk their lives a year later, commies were hated, idiots not tolerated?

Like that type of "liberal," you mean?

Why are (D)umbos pushing to allow felons to vote? We know the answer, don't we?

You pretty much nailed it. I don't know what else to say. Seriously. (y)

It's actually the Constitution, but whatever.

In Kazakhstan, they probably just write on cave walls and hope for the best.

In Kazakhstan, they probably just write on cave walls and hope for the best.

Well, he can live that way, but I won't. I'm not gonna hunker down with my head by my ***. The last few decades have seen a major decline in family values, leadership, etc and it's showing. Just like our ******* football team.

Yes, I have the credentials to argue the family point. (Tibs)

Sen. Chris Murphy gets it. Congress should follow his lead.

Exactly which background check or loophole would have changed the outcome of this case?
The only thing that should have been done was for the parents to not let that kid have access to that gun.

What about all of the young black men in the inner-cities ? Those black lives don't matter to you or anyone on the left.

What about all of the young black men in the inner-cities ? Those black lives don't matter to you or anyone on the left.

It's a waste of time because it will never be addressed. Only what fits the narrative will be addressed by the trolling, freeloading foreigner.

And dollars to donuts Tiborat didn't know what CC stood for when he saw the title. Probably thought it meant cooked cabbage or whatever those dirty Kazakhs eat (I like cabbage myself but I have a troll to troll).

• 2 are murdered

How many of those occurred in Dem controlled cities?
How many with illegal firearms?
How many by criminals out on bail?

Oh and if you're going to post stats cite your sources, you might believe lying left wing media, but those of us with critical thinking skills don't.

The one link you did provide shows that you're trying to inflate the numbers by creating different categories using the same incidents.

" Unintentional shootings, suicide, and intentional shootings are all forms of family fire."

The last few decades have seen a major decline in family values, leadership, etc and it's showing.

Overall, can't say I disagree with you.

Well, you've come to the right place. This board is a shining example of Christian, conservative, *family values & leadership* as you can see reading through basically any thread. The general sense of kindness, humanity, acceptance, forgiveness, compassion, decency, dialogue, compromise and understanding is off the charts. (y)

Well, you've come to the right place. This board is a shining example of Christian, conservative, *family values & leadership* as you can see reading through basically any thread. The general sense of kindness, humanity, acceptance, forgiveness, compassion, decency, dialogue, compromise and understanding is off the charts. (y)
Dear Lord,
Please allow Tibs to go **** himself.
Amen

Fibtard blames guns as the problem whenever there's an incident that is clearly a mental health isssue.

For example: If Tibs shot up a U.S. Embassy, not one of us for a second would blame the gun. We'd be a little shocked that he held something so scary, but we all know that the root cause would be because he hates America and is clearly ****** in the head. And guns don't fire themselves.

Last edited:

This stops here, Tibs.

I reached out to you with great respect, honest conversation, humility, and consistency, MORE THAN ONCE. You failed to respond with dialog, but chose to ignore, post memes, etc. If you want honest dialog, with an exchange of thought, try it. But, to not grow in thought, not engage in real data, not acknowledge the sins of your heroes, you fail in the "Big boy" discussion skills.

Since your failure to engage in honest, adult conversation is so consistent, I have expressed my views on your deep lack of anything resembling such skills. I will continue to until you quit with the nonsense. You look like a fool quite often.

I will, however, acknowledge that you started of post #69 of this thread (quoted above by me) with an almost adult sounding intro. Then you went onto mockery, which is the way of those who can't debate any longer but refuse to adjust their views.

See, there are those of us who held views, or hold views, on differing topics, who actually are willing to put those views out there, and have the community of thinkers chew them up. This causes the holder of those views to adjust, abandon, expand, etc., these views. It's called "growth." Those who only see their identity as being the views held by themselves, are loath to let their views be challenged, and therefore cut off any dialog about them. These views MUST be correct, as they are the views held by these immature thinkers. So, they resort to other things, such as belittling.

Try to put your views out there to have others revise them, in whole or part, to your benefit. It's called "maturing."

Liberals: "We need to fix gun loopholes!"

Me: "What loopholes?"

Liberals:
%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8B%D0%BD%D1%8F-desert.gif

The genuine problem in trying to reason with liberals is that basically everything they claim to know - including guns, gun rights, gender identity, economics, limits on government power, law, foreign affairs, military power, the religion of peace, Christianity, cars, energy, trucking, you name it - is absolutely false. It's just not true.

But they are adamant that their proven lies are the truth. Example: "Criminals benefit from gun loopholes." What loophole? Cannot cite one example. Can you give us a situation where criminal took advantage of this fictitious loophole to get a gun used in a crime? Zero examples.

Another example: "Voter suppression." Can you cite a single person denied the right to vote? They cannot. Can you cite an example where something like an ID law prevented a rightful voter from voting? They cannot.

Immediately afterwards, go on rants about gun loopholes and voter suppression, because they read it somewhere.

That's hilarious. HiPoint is basically the only firearm my neighbor would decline if offered to him for free.

I have a Hi Point carbine in .40 that's got to be the worst firearm in my arsenal. I mean... if I had an arsenal.

Just got my daughter a Sig P365. Cute, awesome little gun.