• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Picked up a new CC

And we could also own Howitzers, nuclear bombs, surface-to-air missiles and MQ9 Reaper Drones. I'm sure you'd be cool with that. Cause you're batshit ******* nuts.

Guns, guns, guns! 'Merica!
I hate reading stupid **** like this. "Freedom means you could own a howitzer." No, it doesn't.

Do you know anyone that knows how to operate a howitzer? SAMs? Drone? Further, you understand that the aforementioned items require maintenance, right? So to own one, you would not only need to know how to operate it, but to maintain it. You also understand that owning, operating and maintaining those things is very expensive, right? Where are you going to get the rounds? The charges? The crew? The special tools? Parts? Prime mover?

It is logistically impossible for the average citizen to own those things. But carry on with your histrionics.

Read this slowly and carefully: In America's gun violence 'epidemic,' Oxford High in Michigan is 28th(!) school shooting of 2021.
There's no such thing as gun violence. If the kid had used a knife, would you be calling it knife violence? No you wouldn't. The kid was mentally deranged. Apparently his parents are too. The gun was just the instrument.

I hate reading stupid **** like this. "Freedom means you could own a howitzer." No, it doesn't.

Do you know anyone that knows how to operate a howitzer? SAMs? Drone? Further, you understand that the aforementioned items require maintenance, right? So to own one, you would not only need to know how to operate it, but to maintain it. You also understand that owning, operating and maintaining those things is very expensive, right? Where are you going to get the rounds? The charges? The crew? The special tools? Parts? Prime mover?

It is logistically impossible for the average citizen to own those things. But carry on with your histrionics.
When you don't have data and cause/effect, etc., you reach for hyperbole, mockery, etc. This nation now values those remedial efforts as valid.

"I huddle in my studio apartment and quake in fear at the thought of my neighbor's gun going rogue and blasting away at my cheap, hollow front door, or his SUV plowing through that ****** door and into the one-room place and finding me cowering under the sink. Because guns and SUV's are known killers."

- Tibilo the Keyboard Warrior

I’m a pacifist.

I eschew violence and the ownership of weaponry.
this is true.
Ogre is the biggest goddamned kweef this side of Hungtardiastan

Who said anything about *giving up their guns?* Tighten background checks, close loopholes, do some basic **** that most Americans agree to. **** the NRA who keep paying off Republicans to keep them from acting.

you asked. simple google search showed:

**** Beta O'Dorke

how this do be done?

Jonathan M. Cuney, 38, of New York was sentenced today to 87 months in prison, to be followed by 3 years of supervised release, for unlawfully possessing firearms that included
  • Two (2) rifles,
  • One (1) revolver,
  • 3,250 rounds of assorted rifle and pistol ammunition.
  • Two (2) Glock pistols,
  • Seven (7) additional handguns,
  • Three (3) rifles,
  • One (1) shotgun,
  • More than 1,000 rounds of assorted rifle and handgun ammunition.

5xowdp.jpg

how this do be done?

As I have said before and will continue to say: when the government cannot or will not enforce the law and protect the citizens and their property vigilante action becomes inevitable and necessary. Sooner or later businesses will form their own armed patrols and they’ll start shooting these ******* that come in and do the flash mob smash and grab robberies.

As I have said before and will continue to say: when the government cannot or will not enforce the law and protect the citizens and their property vigilante action becomes inevitable and necessary. Sooner or later businesses will form their own armed patrols and they’ll start shooting these ******* that come in and do the flash mob smash and grab robberies.
Just wait 'till Wildey gets here..."

c_bronson03-660x356.jpg

Charles Bronson was such a badass. From Johnstown, PA to boot. My Grandmother went to school with him.

and, as you have been shown before, if we remove the gun deaths from Chicago, Detroit, NYC, Dallas, Memphis, and Houston, our country's numbers far in line with other countries. Notice all those cities are - or have been for decades - ran by Democrats.

How are gun deaths in Cuckary? I really don't give a damn to look it up.

I get your point Tibs, but one thing to remember is each of the places on that poster board is like a state in the U.S. The population doesn't compare and so many of these criminals kill themselves getting shot by each other. I say good riddance....No need to waste taxpayer dollars on a trial and already overcrowded prisons.

image upload link

OT, but I didn't want to start a thread for it. This is fantastic, quick thinking. That this occurred in the first place is sad though (that she said $5 a gallon, my money is on SF or LA):

Good to know you think *tens of thousands* of deaths each year from gun violence is hilarious. Oh, yeah, cause you're in a death cult. This sort of thing must turn you on. Sick.

1639705635132.png

Good to know you think *tens of thousands* of deaths each year from gun violence is hilarious. Oh, yeah, cause you're in a death cult. This sort of thing must turn you on. Sick.

View attachment 7296
No I think people like you trying to push civilian disarmament by blaming the actions of criminals on inanimate objects while pretending to be sad and virtue signaling is ******* HILARIOUS!

Hey, I laughed at you again.
I always laugh at foreigners in far away shitholes that try to tell Americans how we should live and how our government should be run. How about focusing on your own little insignificant country?

No I think people like you trying to push civilian disarmament by blaming the actions of criminals on inanimate objects while pretending to be sad and virtue signaling is ******* HILARIOUS!

This. And we weren't laughing at those numbers FibsaLot, we were (or I was) laughing at a little cuck boy like you probably running to the admins screaming "you see these guys laughing at these statistics! OMG!" like the trolling, useless little waste of oxygen you are. Remember when I said "stop feeding the troll and it will die" and you went running with "he's threatening my life!"? You are such a disingenuous little crybaby it's pathetic, but also hilarious.

And like Ogre said, all you really want to do is disarm regular citizens so big gubmint has more control over their lives like the Marxist POS you are. Go cry more in your goulash.

This. And we weren't laughing at those numbers FibsaLot, we were (or I was) laughing at a little cuck boy like you probably running to the admins screaming "you see these guys laughing at these statistics! OMG!" like the trolling, useless little waste of oxygen you are. Remember when I said "stop feeding the troll and it will die" and you went running with "he's threatening my life!"? You are such a disingenuous little crybaby it's pathetic, but also hilarious.

And like Ogre said, all you really want to do is disarm regular citizens so big gubmint has more control over their lives like the Marxist POS you are. Go cry more in your goulash.
I agree, but with less potty mouth. I simply have no respect for your political views, or your memes, or your whining, etc. So, when you try to interject into politics, it's funny and retarded. So, I laugh.

From Johnstown, PA to boot. My Grandmother went to school with him.

My grandmother was also born in Johnstown. Oh how I used to hear about the Great Johnstown Flood of 1936. She only made to 8th grade before they put her to work though.

I agree, but with less potty mouth. I simply have no respect for your political views, or your memes, or your whining, etc. So, when you try to interject into politics, it's funny and retarded. So, I laugh.

His political views typically consist of articles or memes he regurgitates by the most leftist, Marxist rags - so he doesn't even have an ounce of creativity or originality, which adds to how pathetic, hilarious and yes, retarded he really is. So indeed, let the laughing continue. ;)

I still laugh that when I said "stop feeding the troll and it will die" that he threw a fit crying that I was threatening his life. Oh & of course Orange Man. He still can't let that go.