• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Picked up a new CC

15-year old Michigan school shooter also loved his guns. What a shocking revelation.

51211289-10262809-image-m-54_1638381702560.jpg
750480.jpg
FFggOPmVEAM1j5E.jpg

And yet you never said a single word about Timothy Simpkins. The issue you have is not with guns or school shooters the issue you have is with non-communists in the USA being able to defend themselves against the Bolshevik Brutesquads of the left.

Hi point! Only way to go people, stop spending extra money for Gucci guns!

I'm kidding obviously. Springfield mod 2 9mm sc for me.
I downsized to the 9 mm from a full sized XD45, it was just too heavy for everyday carry.

So let's compare Tibilo to the guy he featured in what he incorrectly believed was a negative image:

Guy with Awesome ArmoryTibilo
Lives in TexasCannot succeed in the United States
Owns own homeHuddles in studio apartment
Has awesome deckHad a futon stolen by wHyTe sO0pReMaSiSts
Has thin blonde wifeHoping to buy a pocket *****
Has awesome armoryHoping to buy a pocket *****

That's hilarious. HiPoint is basically the only firearm my neighbor would decline if offered to him for free.

We've all heard the horror stories of that junk. I shot one once, a friends gun, jammed on the 2nd round. Then the 4th. Took about 2 minutes to empty the mag. Pure trash.

We've all heard the horror stories of that junk. I shot one once, a friends gun, jammed on the 2nd round. Then the 4th. Took about 2 minutes to empty the mag. Pure trash.
I have a hiPoint 40. It's a dream. Never an issue.

And my friend swore by his. Anything is better than nothing, but me personally, no way.
I get it. I had a Tech 22 that was a pain for me. Having a toy you don't like, sucks.

Absolutely. I don't give a **** what anybody else carries, just carry!
At the sushi place we were at today, the next table was filled by the local cops. I asked if they would be uncomfortable if I had carried to lunch. They were emphatic - NO! They said that when I carry, I only make their job easier, because we are all safer. God bless them.

At the sushi place we were at today, the next table was filled by the local cops. I asked if they would be uncomfortable if I had carried to lunch. They were emphatic - NO! They said that when I carry, I only make their job easier, because we are all safer. God bless them.

Amen brother!

So let's compare Tibilo to the guy he featured in what he incorrectly believed was a negative image:

Guy with Awesome ArmoryTibilo
Lives in TexasCannot succeed in the United States
Owns own homeHuddles in studio apartment
Has awesome deckHad a futon stolen by wHyTe sO0pReMaSiSts
Has thin blonde wifeHoping to buy a pocket *****
Has awesome armoryHoping to buy a pocket *****

Gotta say, you are hilarious. Or should I say, you can be hilarious, on occasion. Thanks for putting in the work, A+ for effort. And yeah, thanks for the laugh, I needed that. (y) 🤣

Tibilo the Keyboard Warrior responds:

959f179b98ddcf26bb749b15a5adfc0a.gif

Yeah, I saw that bullshit this morning and just shook my head. I'm supposing since this was a Colt .45 revolver or clone it had to be cocked (intentional act) to fire it. He screwed up badly by not checking the cylinder.

We've got another well-armed MENSA candidate.

One whack job means that all should give up their guns.

Who said anything about *giving up their guns?* Tighten background checks, close loopholes, do some basic **** that most Americans agree to. **** the NRA who keep paying off Republicans to keep them from acting.

Sen. Chris Murphy gets it. Congress should follow his lead.

Last edited:

Getting some serious Japanese cuisine I see, nice. Gotta love it.

We've got another well-armed MENSA candidate.

Do they have Mensa offices in Kazakhstan? Or just campfire gatherings where they trade Beshbarmak recipes and Vodka?