• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pierre signed to the practice squad.

Looks like Rush hasn’t been doing well and Ben is banged up. (WR gunner)

Great role player on ST and can play corner in a pinch. I like bringing him back as depth.

I was glad to see him brought back, his depth role is a bonus. We will soon find out on his STs attribute, I’m thinking he will grade out pretty good.

Salute the nation

Solid depth signing and a good ST player if called upon for an active role come game day.

Considering what his role used to be having him as a PS player shows how the depth and talent level of the secondary is much improved.

Let’s go!!!

Solid depth signing and a good ST player if called upon for an active role come game day.

Considering what his role used to be having him as a PS player shows how the depth and talent level of the secondary is much improved.

Let’s go!!!

That is something that has started to show the abilities of the Kahn & Weild(sp) team from day one. You see it also on the OL depth. Even through Jones is showing personal troubles / attitude / injury issues, we still have the depth to overcome a 1st round pick absence.

Our D line seems to be improving as well.

Salute the nation