• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Planned Parenthood Selling Dead Babies for Parts

what i don't get is the people who are Pro Abortion are also the same ones who rail whole-heartedly against the death penalty.

What I don't get is the same people who would sob and cry over someone chaining up a dog outside have no problem with ripping human fetuses apart piece by piece or jamming scissors into their skulls with no anesthesia.

Seemsnto me that people who commit crimes with no possibility of parole should be mandated to have their organs harvested if they're given a death sentence.

Mandatory abortions for anyone who can't show a visible means of support for said child, Government support not included.

Plenty of parts to go around.

*Not serious in case your head erupts in flames over this. Them'ins should have access to said procedures should they chose so.

Other than that it's none of my business.

The problem is that the advent of the Internet killed reasonable and responsible journalism. Anyone with a small snippet of a much larger truth can claim the whole truth and this happens on both ends of the political spectrum. Though from my experience here it is that one end is far more zealous than the other. The belief that anyone holds the truth or that there are simple answers to intensely complex social problems is laughable.

the interwebs should have brought on a Golden Age of reasonable/responsible journalism if there had been any actual journalist at the time. The actual reporters/journalists could spend their time doing actual journalism and let the sides fight about the true/half truths/falsehoods on message boards and blogs.

Unfortunately, those in the MSM were not "journalists" well before the internet came to be.

the interwebs should have brought on a Golden Age of reasonable/responsible journalism if there had been any actual journalist at the time. The actual reporters/journalists could spend their time doing actual journalism and let the sides fight about the true/half truths/falsehoods on message boards and blogs.

Unfortunately, those in the MSM were not "journalists" well before the internet came to be.

I say that many of the only true journalists to be found today are web based. Editorial boards spike stories, and only hire reporters with their own slanted views. Yes there are crackpots but there are good solid objective writers too. For instance Matt Drudge broke the Monica Lewinsky-******* Billy Blythe story.

What I don't get is the same people who would sob and cry over someone chaining up a dog outside have no problem with ripping human fetuses apart piece by piece or jamming scissors into their skulls with no anesthesia.

The other problem with Planned Parenthood is that some of the non-viable tissue masses were not quite dead.

That's some dumb **** right there brother.

Statistically, these babies will represent a microcosm of society. Some healthy, some mentally retarded; some ambitious, some not so much; some intelligent, some unintelligent; some tall, some short; some wildly successful, some not.

You're suggesting that all of these babies will become welfare babies. Then, based on that amazingly wild misinterpretation of basic science, extrapolating an argument that the man's not even making.
So you honestly believe that the unwanted would not be over represented in welfare lines, prisons and skid roe. Really. And that those of us fortunate to be in the upper middle and beyond that was just my personal achievement and has nothing to do with generational wealth, connection, community, family, opportunity. Just you, your work ethic and fate. Really.

Speaking of dishonest rhetoric (which appears to be defined as "anything with which you disagree) you state all the above as if it's fact. In reality it's nothing more than opinion.

I'll make you a deal. I'll help pay for all the babies when we stop murdering them if you'll agree that I don't have to pay for any more illegal immigrants or for healthy citizens who won't work.

But the basic premise is that statistically those unwanted babies will become those people who don't want to work. That is a huge supposition and I have no idea how one arrives there. Would you mind explaining? So what I hear in your statement is that I expect people to live to my sense of morality, but I just don't think there should be a societal price tag.

You hear what you want to hear....I really don't care what level or sense of morality anyone lives to as long as what they do is legal and doesn't negatively impact me. IMO abortion is murder or at the very least cruel and unusual treatment. I'm not anti- tax, I'm anti waste. I recognize the need for taxes....what I refuse to accept is the wasteful spending of those taxes and the government's view of us as nothing more than an endless source of money. And of course I'm against government confiscation of my hard earned "wealth" so they can hand it out to the lazy and indolent. Who wouldn't be?. What is the point of your argument?

Again you don't believe that the unwanted wouldn't be over represented among the poor, the criminal and the addicted. Because the majority of women who get abortions are in a great socio-economic situation with a great deal of support around them. Abortion isn't illegal that was decided what close to 40 years ago. My personal opinion is that it is wrong. I wouldn't want it for my son's if the got a girl pregnant, but the state decided it was legal. And most importantly, if you are against it you better at least believe that you have to be part of the village that will have to raise that child. If you dont believe in abortion, you better be in favor of sharing your riches to give that child a fighting chance at something.

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents grew up during the great depression and I've asked my dad how in one generation we grew to upper middle class. I was afforded a university education and we had what we needed and many of the things we wanted. Yet there are poor today and they can never seem to rise above. He told me that those families in the 30s that broke apart were basically ****** and most were generational poor. Those that stuck together recovered very quickly.

So you honestly believe that the unwanted would not be over represented in welfare lines, prisons and skid roe. Really. And that those of us fortunate to be in the upper middle and beyond that was just my personal achievement and has nothing to do with generational wealth, connection, community, family, opportunity. Just you, your work ethic and fate. Really.

So you honestly believe that 100% of these babies unwanted babies have no chance in life? Really?

*please do answer this.

if you are against it you better at least believe that you have to be part of the village that will have to raise that child. If you dont believe in abortion, you better be in favor of sharing your riches to give that child a fighting chance at something.

This is an opinion. While I agree with you that we should help those in need, this is just an opinion. It's not a law or a requirement. I also believe in individual charity that works. Not Government-collected taxation to help the needy that simply ends up over collecting and under funding due to corruption and waste.

And most importantly, if you are against it you better at least believe that you have to be part of the village that will have to raise that child. If you dont believe in abortion, you better be in favor of sharing your riches to give that child a fighting chance at something.

Unless you're willing to apply this logic to infants and toddlers too it's irrelevant to me. We don't kill people because their presence is economically undesirable to us.

So you honestly believe that 100% of these babies unwanted babies have no chance in life? Really?

*please do answer this.
Go back to your primary reader. It says over represented in the first sentence. Does over represented mean 100%? Nothing happens 100 percent socially.

Unless you're willing to apply this logic to infants and toddlers too it's irrelevant to me. We don't kill people because their presence is economically undesirable to us.
Not what I'm saying. I'm saying I find it hypocritical that many of you are saying that people should not have the right to choose and then at the same time you don't want to pay for "lazies" that will over represent as a result.

Not what I'm saying. I'm saying I find it hypocritical that many of you are saying that people should not have the right to choose and then at the same time you don't want to pay for "lazies" that will over represent as a result.

We dont want the government to steal from some people to give to others to buy votes or reward political donors/supporters. That says absolutely nothing about our charitable inclinations.

And lastly, though candidate x may court your favor at this point by talking about the issue strongly, the reality is that it is a long dead issue. If it wasn't, why hasn't some other socially conservative overturned the laws on this issue. There must have been at least 20 years of Republican presidency since Roe V. Wade.

All people should have the right to choose...to be born and live.

As far as paying for "lazies" how many of them would be working and bettering themselves if that was their only option? You're assuming that our welfare system actually helps people improve their lives. What it's done is create a permanent underclass.

Last edited:
And lastly, though candidate x may court your favor at this point by talking about the issue strongly, the reality is that it is a long dead issue. If it wasn't, why hasn't some other socially conservative overturned the laws on this issue. There must have been at least 20 years of Republican presidency since Roe V. Wade.

In terms of early abortion you're probably right. In terms of later term abortion, federal funding of abortion, informed consent, parental consent, born alive infant protection, and educating women about the realities of fetal development and alternatives to abortion, there is a lot of ground that has been gained and still needs to be gained.

And in case you haven't noticed, we haven't had a Republican presidency and Congress together in a long time. I know Barack has some people confused on this, but presidents don't make laws.

All people should have the right to choose...to be born and live.

As far as paying for "lazies" how many of them would be working and bettering themselves if that was their only option? You're assuming that our welfare system actually helps people improve their lives. What it's done is create a permanent underclass.
What social nets do is keep the have not from needing to take from the haves. The bigger the social net ie. Canada the less you feel the need to keep a loaded gun under your bed and the less prisons you need to build. But the monatary price is high to keep the barbarians from the gate. My taxes are much higher and more broad reaching here.

Because the Democrats will pull out all the stops to prevent a majority of Conservative justices being put on the court. See Robert Bork. Ultimately protecting women's right to kill babies is THE most important thing on the Democrat agenda, bar none. If it got to that point the Dems would stop at nothing to prevent it, including the whole Democrat delegation of the Senate fleeing the country to St. Maartens to prevent a quorum. The Dems will NEVER EVER EVER let abortion be outlawed. This is why it's not a critical issue for me. We will never get rid of enough Democrats to change it, plus you have to figure that more Democrat babies get aborted than Republican babies, thereby resulting in less Democrats, so I'm okay with it.

What social nets do is keep the have not from needing to take from the haves. The bigger the social net ie. Canada the less you feel the need to keep a loaded gun under your bed and the less prisons you need to build. But the monatary price is high to keep the barbarians from the gate. My taxes are much higher and more broad reaching here.

So your logic is let the government steal your money in order to lessen the likelihood that poor people will want to steal it. Got it.

So your logic is let the government steal your money in order to lessen the likelihood that poor people will want to steal it. Got it.
Works in Canada. Like I said, no one I know has a gun loaded under their bed for protection. There are poor no doubt, but they have a substantial social net and things like schools, and health care are uniform standard. The poor get as good as the rich.

Works in Canada. Like I said, no one I know has a gun loaded under their bed for protection. There are poor no doubt, but they have a substantial social net and things like schools, and health care are uniform standard. The poor get as good as the rich.

Canada has an overall crime rate that is higher than the US, maybe you didn't know that.

Interesting that the areas of the US where the majority of people are getting free housing, food stamps and Medicaid tend to be the highest crime areas. The areas where people actually support themselves tend to be lowest.