• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Planned Parenthood Selling Dead Babies for Parts

Oh, the irony...

Grand jury takes no action against Planned Parenthood; 2 others indicted
http://www.click2houston.com/news/g...anned-parenthood-gulf-coast-2-others-indicted

HOUSTON - After an investigation by the Harris County District Attorney’s Office, the Texas Rangers and the Houston Police Department, a Harris County grand jury took no action Monday against Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast Inc. (PPGC).

For more than two months, the 232nd grand jury reviewed a joint investigation into allegations of misconduct by PPGC. The grand jury cleared PPGC of breaking the law. However, the grand jury handed down indictments against two people accused of making the allegations against PPGC public in undercover recordings made in April 2015.

David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were indicted by the grand jury for tampering with a governmental record, a felony offense. An additional indictment for prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs, a class a misdemeanor, was handed down against Daleiden.

“We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast,” Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson said in a press release. “As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us. All the evidence uncovered in the course of this investigation was presented to the grand jury. I respect their decision on this difficult case.”
These folks raised concerns about this DA back in August - http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/10/...fice-of-d-a-investing-sale-of-aborted-babies/
Operation Rescue President Troy Newman, who also serves on the Board of the Center for Medical Progress, which released videotaped evidence against Planned Parenthood, says a special prosecutor is needed because of the clear conflict of interest at the D.A.’s office.

“Today, we renew our call to Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick and District Attorney Devon Anderson to appoint an independent special prosecutor to investigate Planned Parenthood,” Newman told LifeNews. “There are too many questions about the independence of the Harris County District Attorney’s office with a Planned Parenthood board member on hand and given the failure of a previous grand jury under Anderson to indict a Houston abortion provider despite ample photographic evidence and eye-witness testimony of late-term babies being born alive and intentionally killed. The public needs to be assured that an impartial investigation will be conducted on the facts and not on a personal political agenda.”

Newman says Anderson’s office already failed to do its proper duty in a previous abortion case.

Anderson oversaw a previous abortion-related grand jury investigation of Houston abortionist Douglas Karpen after Operation Rescue released evidence in the form of photos and witness testimony that abortions babies were being born alive during abortions and intentionally killed by twisting their necks. This case garnered publicity in the wake of the conviction of Pennsylvania abortionist Kermit Gosnell on three counts of First Degree Murder for intentionally killing babies born alive during abortions in a similar fashion.

Newman said that grand jury failed to return a “true bill” that would have led to Karpen’s prosecution. Operation Rescue has reason to believe that the grand jury did not have access to all the evidence, and that Anderson’s close personal relationship with Karpen’s attorney, Chip Lewis, may have contributed to the failure of the grand jury to indict Karpen.

“Where there’s smoke, there’s fire, and there’s just too way much smoke blowing Planned Parenthood’s way in Harris County for us to feel remotely comfortable that Anderson’s office can conduct a fair and impartial investigation,” said Newman.

My bad. I should have bolded the parts I think are important.
What you should have done is admit defeat and take a seat. It's time to throw in the towel and think long and hard how - and why - you all got duped by a video everyone knew was misleading and tampered with. But no, that's not an option for you guys, you'll never admit when you're wrong. Same old, same old...

What you should have done is admit defeat and take a seat. It's time to throw in the towel and think long and hard how - and why - you all got duped by a video everyone knew was misleading and tampered with. But no, that's not an option for you guys, you'll never admit when you're wrong. Same old, same old...
I did not read this as none of it is bolded.

What you should have done is admit defeat .

And how exactly were we defeated? I wasn't in a contest with anyone about this and the fact remains that Planned Parenthood kills babies and admitted to harvesting the parts. Just because the people who caught them on tape are indicted for tampering a governmental record or some **** doesn't change any facts about PP.

...the fact remains that Planned Parenthood kills babies and admitted to harvesting the parts.

Wish I could write it with a crayon so you'd have an easier time comprehending it: "the grand jury cleared PPGC of breaking the law."

Wish I could write it with a crayon so you'd have an easier time comprehending it: "the grand jury cleared PPGC of breaking the law."

All that means is that the law is ****** up or the grand jury is corrupt. They still did what they did. And you can shove those crayons up straight up your stupid ***.

Are you saying that our justice system is always correct and unbiased?

All that means is that the law is ****** up or the grand jury is corrupt. They still did what they did.
Thankfully, we still live in a nation ruled by law, and not in some dsytopia of right wing moral lunacy.

And you can shove those crayons up straight up your stupid ***.

giphy.gif

Thankfully, we still live in a nation ruled by law, and not in some dsytopia of right wing moral lunacy.

So it's lunacy to be against an organization that crushes the skulls of babies to kill them then cuts them up and sells them for parts? And sometimes they're still alive on the table. Born alive. Then killed. But we're the lunatics. Gotcha.

So it's lunacy to be against an organization that crushes the skulls of babies to kill them then cuts them up and sells them for parts? And sometimes they're still alive on the table. Born alive. Then killed. But we're the lunatics. Gotcha.
You're living in a twisted and warped fantasy world. Hence why it's so easy to pull the wool over your eyes, be it with this fake/manipulated video, or half the **** Trump happens to be selling. Will you ever return to sanity and normalcy? Only you know the answer to that.

While they may or may not have broken the letter of the law we all know what's really going on there, and it's appalling to anyone with any kind of human decency. PP as much as admitted it by ceasing the practice of receiving compensation for human body parts.

Are you suggesting the cavalier discussions over lunch about how much PP could get for various parts, and how best to structure the payments so as to avoid the appearance of impropriety, didn't happen? We all know they did.

While they may or may not have broken the letter of the law we all know what's really going on there, and it's appalling to anyone with any kind of human decency. PP as much as admitted it by ceasing the practice of receiving compensation for human body parts.

Are you suggesting the cavalier discussions over lunch about how much PP could get for various parts, and how best to structure the payments so as to avoid the appearance of impropriety, didn't happen? We all know they did.

Daniel Bongino posted on Facebook:

Friends,
We are being ruled, not governed. I cannot caution you, in strong enough terms, the danger this administration has put us ALL in.

Do not dare question them because they will target you. They will harass you. They will humiliate you. And they will jail you. They targeted conservative groups using the IRS, they targeted Fox News using the Dept. of Justice, they targeted supporters of religious liberty using HHS and special interest groups, they targeted small businesses using the EPA and Dept. of Labor, and now they have punished the group who made the videos exposing the organ trafficking at Planned Parenthood.

A prosecutor, who was a Planned Parenthood BOARD MEMBER, indicted the makers of the videos for, wait for it....., the purchase and sale of human organs! Planned Parenthood wasn't indicted for selling baby body parts, the video makers were!

Is there no end to this insanity? The far-left is pushing us too far. Let NOTHING keep you from the polls in this election. Vote everyone, and anyone, associated with this administration's far-left, anti-American agenda, so far out of office that they never sniff politics again.

No corruption to see here, move along.

"PP did not break any laws" because they are legally allowed to recover expenses. It's clear however that their definition of recovering expenses did not include submitting itemized receipts, the way most of us would have to do if we wanted to deduct expenses on our taxes for example. Charging flat fees for various parts is not "recovering expenses" in any kind of ethical sense...and the ethical conflict is clear. PP makes its money from abortions and makes a few more bucks on selling the products of abortions. They should not be counseling women on elective steps they can take to deal with their unplanned pregnancies to begin with, as they have a clear financial conflict of interest.

It's like having baby formula companies counsel women on whether or not to breastfeed. Only with much more gruesome consequences.

I can't remember if Tibs felt the same about Zimmerman or not.

I can't either.....but something tells me he was on the side of Tray Tray.

Yeah, right....

http://www.gallup.com/poll/154946/non-christians-postgrads-highly-pro-choice.aspx

You keep aligning yourself with the uneducated and overly religious and I'm pretty sure you'll find yourselves on the wrong side of history.

Post graduate degree holders make up only about 8% of the population. It's pretty stupid to call the other 92% of the people in the country "uneducated". A majority of college graduates, who make up 40% of the population, are pro-life.

Likewise, only 23% of the country identifies as non-religious. Once again, kind of ridiculous to draw the conclusion that the other 77% who identify with some sort of religious beliefs are all "super-religious"

Your stats don't say what you claim they do.