• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Please stop with the Kaepernick Face Commercial!

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
That big dummy preaching whatever while his big idiot face is on the screen? Fak!

l1xQ7Qn.jpg

The worst part of that commercial is his face and voice. He seems like such a douche.

The worst part of that commercial is his face and voice. He seems like such a douche.

And like he really lost everything. I wonder what kind of stock options and royalties he got from Nike? Yes, gigantic douche.

Didn't he get an offer from the Denver Broncos for like $7 million a year? And he turned it down!

Not all US companies want to honor the ********* in sports....

This is pretty neat. It was shot in Arizona and they didn't know where they were going or why. Budweiser outdid themselves with this one.....

Last edited:
Terrible beer; great commercial. Budweiser remains watery, low-alcohol brew, but is a company I can support.

Nike is overpriced dogshit, pimped by a loser.

That was fantastic. Made sure to share it with my dad who served in Vietnam and noticed out of the corner of my eye he had to quickly wipe his face. Haven't seen that happen too many times in my life.

Then you have that Nike garbage. What a contrast.

Terrible beer; great commercial. Budweiser remains watery, low-alcohol brew, but is a company I can support.

Nike is overpriced dogshit, pimped by a loser.

Not entirely unlike Iron City, who had their brand saved by IC lite, Budweiser's Bud Light Platinum is the only beer in their fleet I can stand to drink other than Natty Lite of course. But to be truthful, Nat Lite is the only beer I can afford to keep in stock in the shop. Neighbors and friends deal with it or bring their own...LOL

th

Bud Light Platinum
A slightly sweeter, higher alcohol version of Bud Light launched in early 2012, with 6% ABV. This product is noted for being packaged in a new translucent blue glass bottle. Bud Light Platinum has 137 calories per 12 ounce serving, 8 fewer than a regular Budweiser.

Not all US companies want to honor the ********* in sports....

This is pretty neat. It was shot in Arizona and they didn't know where they were going or why. Budweiser outdid themselves with this one.....

The vets really enjoyed the gesture.
Kudos to Anhauser-busch for taking the time to customize the bottles too.

I'm not the biggest beer drinker, but the fact they employ vets really speaks something positive

Not entirely unlike Iron City, who had their brand saved by IC lite, Budweiser's Bud Light Platinum is the only beer in their fleet I can stand to drink other than Natty Lite of course. But to be truthful, Nat Lite is the only beer I can afford to keep in stock in the shop. Neighbors and friends deal with it or bring their own...LOL

th

Bud Light Platinum
A slightly sweeter, higher alcohol version of Bud Light launched in early 2012, with 6% ABV. This product is noted for being packaged in a new translucent blue glass bottle. Bud Light Platinum has 137 calories per 12 ounce serving, 8 fewer than a regular Budweiser.

When platinum first came out in 2012 I used to buy that all summer lol.
For a commercial beer I found it quite smooth. The 6% abv was noticeable too. The blue bottles were also excellent packaging.

th

Bud Light Platinum

Ha ha ha ha. If I show that picture of Bud Light Platinum to my wife she will cover her eyes. She has had Platinum one time a couple years ago. She and her friend didn't understand the difference between Platinum and Bud Light. They drank several very quickly and ended up racing each other to the bathroom on all fours and sharing a toilet. I still laugh every time I see a Platinum bottle.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha. If I show that picture of Bud Light Platinum to my wife she will cover her eyes. She has had Platinum one time a couple years ago. She and her friend didn't understand the difference between Platinum and Bud Light. They drank several very quickly and ended up racing each other to the bathroom on all fours and sharing a toilet. I still laugh every time I see a Platinum bottle.

In that case my favorite would f'n kill them. Troegenator. Nectar of the gods.

troegs-troegenator-fb.jpg

Does it taste like dirty sweat socks? Because most ales, IPA's and craft beers taste like dirty sweat socks with a little bit of flavor mixed in.

You need to up your palate game. Troegenator is kind of malty actually. 8.8% as I recall. NOT a summer beer and what you want to drink after mowing the grass or you'll be face down in said grass.

You need to up your palate game. Troegenator is kind of malty actually. 8.8% as I recall. NOT a summer beer and what you want to drink after mowing the grass or you'll be face down in said grass.

Just not a fan of all the "fancy pants" beers. To my palate they all have a highly bitter and unpleasant taste. Give me a Yuengling any day of the week. .

Just not a fan of all the "fancy pants" beers. To my palate they all have a highly bitter and unpleasant taste. Give me a Yuengling any day of the week.

That's what the greater amount of hops tastes like. I like hoppy beers but I have my limits. Two I can think of, Green Flash Brewing's West Coast IPA and Swamp Ape IPA that's made in Florida are over that limit. Was in Orlando a couple years ago at my former company's annual meeting and the hotel bar had this Swamp Ape double IPA. Cool, I'll try it. I could drink two and then I had to switch to Corona's to wash it down. Tough stuff.

Please stop with the Kaepernick Face Commercial!

Why should they stop? Kaepernick just added $6 billion dollars :eek1: to Nike's market value. He should be commended for raising awareness about police brutality. Nike read the tea leaves and supported an issue that seems to be resonating with Americans across the country. Job well done.

Nike's deal with Kaepernick adds almost $6 billion to company's market value
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...kaepernick-added-almost-6-billion-to-companys

Nike added nearly $6 billion to its company’s market value since announcing its deal with former NFL player Colin Kaepernick, CBS News reported on Friday.

According to the publication, the company’s shares rose 36 percent on the year and the brand has also become a top performer on the Dow's index of 30 blue-chip stocks.

Share prices for the company also continued to perform at an all-time high weeks the company’s stock initially fell more than 3 percent following the announcement of their endorsement deal with Kaepernick.

Why should they stop? Kaepernick just added $6 billion dollars :eek1: to Nike's market value. He should be commended for raising awareness about police brutality. Nike read the tea leaves and supported an issue that seems to be resonating with Americans across the country. Job well done.

Nike's deal with Kaepernick adds almost $6 billion to company's market value
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...kaepernick-added-almost-6-billion-to-companys

I said a while ago that Nike's value might go up, given their target market.

We'll see how their revenues look after a quarter or two when the effect of the people they have alienated starts affecting sales.

Why should they stop? Kaepernick just added $6 billion dollars :eek1: to Nike's market value.

So you think that's a good thing (which in a capitalist society, certainly is). So then you must also think it's a very good thing that Trump has added TRILLIONS of dollars of value to the American stock market, right?