• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 5

It’s like they are afraid to throw the ball. I get they are running well, but you gotta keep the defense honest.

Stupid block in the back...just run next to the guy and keep your hands to yourself
This is the story of this game. Penn State just shooting themselves in the foot over and over. Now I’m sure the offense will **** this up somehow. Been doing it all game, why stop now?

They are going to have to throw. Illinois is selling out to stop the run

I’m tired of the Pribula being package. The whole planet knows what you’re running when he’s in.

Yeah... Let Allar stay in the game and do his thing. Pribula should be mop up guy against the Kent States and such

Good that they won, but this offense has issues. They can run, the OL looks pretty good, but the passing game is mid at best. These WR’s just don’t get open consistently, and Allar is not accurate consistently. His deep ball needs some serious work too.

I think they will..
They’ll have one loss to Ohio St ..
Favorable schedule otherwise .
I agree with this. USC isn’t as good as they looked against LSU. In fact, aside from that game, they’ve looked pretty average. But then, so has Penn State.