• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Political Fear Mongering

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Here is an e-mail sent out by my wife's work, they may as well come out and say it, if Trump wins the election you should be afraid of all hell breaking loose.

This email is being sent on behalf of Karen DeToro, chief actuary and chief risk officer, to all associates who have access to be working at the Carmel office.

Ahead of the General Election on Tuesday, CNO is actively preparing for any disruption connected with the election.

As a business-essential associate who works in office, please come into the office as usual on both Tuesday, November 3 and Wednesday, November 4, to ensure we continue to serve our senior customers and their families.

Out of an abundance of caution, we are limiting the number of associates on the Carmel campus to our essentials-only teams. We will be actively monitoring the situation throughout the days of November 3 and 4, and will take action should we deem there to be heightened risk to associates in the office. If you perceive any threats to your safety while in the office, please review our emergency resources page on myCNO or contact building security at CorporateSecurity@CNOinc.com.

If we need to close the office beyond November 4 for any reason, that will be communicated broadly through our all associate notification system – you will receive your notification by email, phone and/or text. Associates who work from home will be paid according to their normal pay schedule

Additionally, CNO is encouraging associates to exercise their civic right to vote. If you haven’t already, please work with your manager to arrange schedules as needed.
• Learn more about voting resources in the states where CNO has corporate office locations through this page on myCNO.
• The CDC has also shared safety recommendations for voting in person - check them out here.
Please reach out to your manager if you have any questions.

Retardation.

Yeah----we got the "memo" here also...

Never thought I would see the day that this would be a concern in America.

Are they expecting disappointed voters? There is only one party that would be so disappointed that they would disrupt things at this level.

2020 the year of fear. They sure are pushing to destroy. Just wait until the push comes back.

2020 the year of fear. They sure are pushing to destroy. Just wait until the push comes back.

It's brilliant, the way America is being destroyed. There are people committed to taking down the country. Anybody that stands against them is labeled "The Enemy" of America. And the medias are the biggest asset to that plan. A Trump victory only would set the plan back 4 years then it would be right back on the fast track. Oh well, at least I got to live most of my life in freedoms that tomorrow's kids will only dream about.

Are they expecting disappointed voters? There is only one party that would be so disappointed that they would disrupt things at this level.

They are expecting emotional infants to display destructive temper tantrums. They are too developmentally challenged to realize that Trump is a result of their making, and that their belief system has been rejected by the remaining rational populace. But we are living on borrowed time. Eventually, the brain dead, indoctrinated, youthful generation will take power and run this country into the ground. It was great while it lasted.

You know back in the day when riots got too big to quell through tear gas and clubs they used to use deadly force. There is a reason the police are equipped with “Riot Shotguns”.

It's brilliant, the way America is being destroyed. There are people committed to taking down the country. Anybody that stands against them is labeled "The Enemy" of America. And the medias are the biggest asset to that plan. A Trump victory only would set the plan back 4 years then it would be right back on the fast track. Oh well, at least I got to live most of my life in freedoms that tomorrow's kids will only dream about.

All is not lost until good people stay silent for too long. Better use that freedom of speech while you can.

The youth is the focus. You have to counter the leftist education system. I'm fortunate to not have that in our schools here, YET. If it turns, then homeschooling becomes essential.

You either fight this stuff or you quit and become a subject to them.

You either fight this stuff or you quit and become a subject to them.

And strength is in numbers. And independent conservative voices in the media. Hell that's really the only thing that's got Trump even in the running here IMO. That and own his ability to reach out to the masses.

They tried spying, they tried Russia collusion, they tried a Ukrainian phone call which ended up in impeachment, they tried blocking his SC appointments, they're trying the Covid scare & fraudulent mail-in voting, they've been trying a huge disinformation campaign for four years - and he's still got a shot? Incredible if you ask me.

IonSUcy.png

Last edited: