• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Polo's friends are here for playtime.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.politicalears.com/blog/b...st-muslim-terrorist-wearing-isis-body-armor1/

BREAKING: TEXAS POLICE ARREST MUSLIM TERRORIST WEARING ISIS BODY ARMOR

Posted by Staff on September 09, 2014

If this doesn't send a chill down your spine, then nothing will.

Houston, Tx - Houston police officers confronted and arrested a suspected terrorist who was wearing body armor with the ISIS insignia embroidered on it on September 5th. These photos of the arrest and suspect have been filtering around the internet.

arrest.png

lock and load, *******. lock. and. load.

Supe, you racist. Clearly you don't understand the minds of these innocents wearing ISIS uniforms. Because we have oppressed them (during the Booooshhh years), they are entitled to be on our soil and maim and kill. It's the same reasoning using slavery as a crux from 200+ years ago to excuse behaviors today. We must let them have their period of retribution and forgive their current sins because of our past sins.

Leave those poor ISIS members alone.

These animals need to be taken into an elevator with a liquored up Ray Rice.

Quit sending me PM's calling me a racist...you of ALL people here the one who openly talked about murdering immigrants.

I wonder why this isn't on the AP wire..... hmm..... why is it only on a TeaBagger site...hmmm...OH YEAH! BECAUSE IT"S BULLSHIT!

BCSO-2.png

This dept. is a right wing wacko-out in the sticks- good ol boy- collective IQ of a cardboard box club. So of course they posted this B.S. without verifying, another case of 'we want it to be true!'

And the free...err...NON thinkers here at the SNRWCJ club think that a real terrorist would wear advertisement....the stupidity is breathtaking.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-09-at-4.55.50-PM.png

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brewster-County-Sheriffs-Office/270335429657543?ref=br_tf

And........the Tea bagger response.

cricketschirpingjpg.gif

On to the next Teabagger blog for more B.S. fear mongering