• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pope issues statement behind walls, guards,criticizes walls, tells citizens to disarm

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We need to dismantle the perverse logic that links personal and national security to the possession of weaponry. This logic serves only to increase the profits of the arms industry, while fostering a climate of distrust and fear between persons and peoples. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/UN75?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#UN75</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/UN?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@UN</a></p>— Pope Francis (@Pontifex) <a href="https://twitter.com/Pontifex/status/1309544250934263808?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 25, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Brilliant and brave, from the guy living behind massive walls and with his own private army, armed with these:

iu

Go defend another little-boy rapist.

From Pope John Paul II, an escapee of communism and a target of an assassination attempt by commies, to a freaking commie.

Hey, pope, don't want to burst your bubble, but commies tend to hang religious leaders.

Correct me if I’m wrong, maybe it was the last one, but wasn’t he connect to nazi?

What do you expect the man to say about the topic?

Arm all citizens and lets get it on!

Hopefully none of you are going to be grilling Amy Coney Barrett anytime soon...

BTW---nice collection Pope!

Hopefully none of you are going to be grilling Amy Coney Barrett anytime soon...

He could say you have a God given right to self defense.

He could say you have a God given right to self defense.

Good morning Lunar...your up early today lol..
Its obvious he is a proponent of self defense by the arsenal the Vatican has....
I believe that's the point he is trying to make is that mankind should always strive for a more peaceful existence that doesn't allow for the need to arm...
Utopian for sure...but a message you should expect from a person "of the clothe"...

Last edited:
I think the world probably needs more weaponized nuns to keep people on the straight and narrow.

Yes this!

BTW-I think that's Pittsburgh Sacred Heart Elementary Sister Irene Mary!

She whacked my little smart *** on several occasions!
Then I got home and got whacked again!

Ahh..those were they days my friends!

Yes this!

BTW-I think that's Pittsburgh Sacred Heart Elementary Sister Irene Mary!

She whacked my little smart *** on several occasions!
Then I got home and got whacked again!

Ahh..those were they days my friends!

HA!!! You shouldn't have talked to nuns that way..

He should say what the Bible says on the subject: let him who has no sword sell his shirt and buy one

Good morning Lunar...your up early today lol..
Its obvious he is a proponent of self defense by the arsenal the Vatican has....
I believe that's the point he is trying to make is that mankind should always strive for a more peaceful existence that doesn't allow for the need to arm...
Utopian for sure...but a message you should expect from a person "of the clothe"...

When I toured The Vatican in 2012 someone asked if I saw the Pope and I said, "No, and if I did you'll know I made a VERY wrong turn". The Swiss Guard might dress kinda silly but underneath the joker outfits they carry as much firepower as Secret Service agents.

So weird because God's been whispering in my ear...stock up on ammo. I think I will listen to His voice in my head instead but thanks for your concern pontiff (who shouldn't really be getting involved in stuff like this) Just my opinion.