• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Portlanders Making Mad Max Proud

Very few pro-Trump stickers or anything like that on cars where I live. For the few that do, I wonder how they are not vandalized.

you are correct about the double standard.

My contractor neighbor has a Trump 2020 sticker on the back of his truck. I need to walk over and have a beer or two with him and see if he has any stories.

I'm surprised that I haven't had any negative feed back from my window sticker...

s-l225.jpg

In fact I get a few positive comments but Trump stickers are all over these redneck trucks around here as well as hats. Now you go into the towns and it's different.

They have achieved their fear objective. I may put a sticker or two on a window if i didn't think some assclown would come key my car or break a window. How sad is that?

S'all right, we can lay low until election day.

I'm surprised that I haven't had any negative feed back from my window sticker...

s-l225.jpg

In fact I get a few positive comments but Trump stickers are all over these redneck trucks around here as well as hats. Now you go into the towns and it's different.

At least it didn’t say your proud to be an American. Your windows would have been knocked out

My contractor neighbor has a Trump 2020 sticker on the back of his truck. I need to walk over and have a beer or two with him and see if he has any stories.

I live in MD. Liberal as ****. The high school is easily 80% liberal kids.

My son last week had 9 friends over to do a fantasy football draft. I go to the basement to check things out and my son says "Dad it's ok, all of these guys are conservatives" and started laughing. I said I don't care either way but hope you all are having fun. He said "no dad really. Michael, show him your Trump card."

Michael opens his wallet and shows me, where his license should be, through the little plastic cover, a Trump MAGA card. I smiled, laughed, slapped him on the shoulder and said you all made my day and left.

I'm not justifying ****, and I am nothing like 21. But my points are valid. The guy walked into a room full of drunk liberals and talked ****. What did he think would happen? No, he shouldn't have been beaten. No call for it. Considering everything going on these days, I'm saying you just cannot be surprised.

I'm not saying you are justifying it. I understand you're explaining why it happened. I'm saying, we have to be careful indicating "he brought it on" in any way. He is entitled to wear what he wore and speak his opinion. Of course, he took a risk. Sad that it IS a risk.

But like Supe said, it's being swept under a rug. We can keep turning the other cheek or not. You can say he knew what he had coming. Yep, he did. I'm glad he was willing to get bloodied. More need to. Many more before the tide turns. We have been turning cheeks for decades while their side ramps up the rhetoric and now violence. Their political leaders call for it. It's happening in the streets.

I don't think Conservatives should back down.

All we know is he talked ****. We don't know how that began. Perhaps he went to the bar to get a drink. Got taunted. Seems most likely to me. He talked back. Good on him. I highly doubt he showed up wearing MAGA, went up to the bar and said "Brandy please and **** all y'all Liberal *******." I'm sure someone said something to him because of the hat, and instead of backing down, he talked back.

I should be able to wear and support what I like without fearing issue. That said, I fear if I put a trump anything on my front yard, my person, or car I will incur loss. I Do not think the other side feels the same.

I had a Steelers license plate on my old car and some little puke Colts fan keyed it.. Cost me $400 when I turned it in. I wish I could've caught the *******.

That's just unforgivable. It breaks the man code. Do not **** with another mans horse(car in todays standard). You just don't do it.

Nor his wife
or family.

Lol. I called some dude out for hitting his car door into another car....”you leaving a note mfer”. Hate that ****