• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Potential OC Candidates for the Steelers in 2024

Stains, Bungles, Rats, Chefs, Bills, Jags, Texans are all AFC teams that are better and have better QB’s.
You left out the Chargers who have a legit QB and now a coach. And Miami has to be mentioned who proved they could score points. And the Jets with Rogers if he's healthy? And even the Raiders showed some life down the stretch. And so did Denver. AFC teams who could prove better than this team moving forward:

- KC
- Chargers
- Bills
- Bengals
- Ravens
- Texans
- Jags
- Browns
- Jets
- Ah hell, the entire AFC

If Watson stays healthy, we have the 4th best QB in the division. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Pickett that better coaching can’t fix.
Have you watched Watson play in Cleveland? He has been terrible. He has not been relevant for a few years now. I would not take Watson over our QBs.

You left out the Chargers who have a legit QB and now a coach. And Miami has to be mentioned who proved they could score points. And the Jets with Rogers if he's healthy? And even the Raiders showed some life down the stretch. And so did Denver. AFC teams who could prove better than this team moving forward:

- KC
- Chargers
- Bills
- Bengals
- Ravens
- Texans
- Jags
- Browns
- Jets
- Ah hell, the entire AFC
Chargers have a good QB, but they can't win games so it is not doing them any good. Yes Miami can score points, but they didn't do it when it mattered and the whole team fell apart at the end. The Jets are not a great team and i don't think riders AR can elevate them enough. Raiders did show some life, but it was short lived. Denver showed so much life that Wilson got benched...... We have just as much of a shot to improve as anyone else

Have you watched Watson play in Cleveland? He has been terrible. He has not been relevant for a few years now. I would not take Watson over our QBs.
But he has pedigree though. :ROFLMAO: