• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Prayers for Cincinnati Today

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like we will find out the Ray Tensing verdict at 4:00 today. If he is found not guilty it will be a weekend of riots here. They are already saying if "Justice " is not done there will be problems. Funny how justice is defined by the verdict you want not what the jury says. I am ready to go get my daughter at UC for the weekend.

Sounds like People are looking for new TVs?

Good luck.

Riots are not peaceful protests. I hope the Cincy cops unleash hell on them if they riot. Crack skulls with batons, massive amounts of tear gas, tazing and rubber bullets to the face. End it fast so it doesn't turn into Ferguson.

Looks like we will find out the Ray Tensing verdict at 4:00 today. If he is found not guilty it will be a weekend of riots here. They are already saying if "Justice " is not done there will be problems. Funny how justice is defined by the verdict you want not what the jury says. I am ready to go get my daughter at UC for the weekend.

Wonder what the republican to democrat ratio will be among the rioters?

More bad behavior by left wingnuts. It is always someone else's fault for their bad decisions.

Helter Skelter. I don't understand the violent rage that is spreading. I wish there was an obvious resolution to mend this country.

Helter Skelter. I don't understand the violent rage that is spreading. I wish there was an obvious resolution to mend this country.

There is. Participate in the democratic process, knowing you won't win them all. And obey the law. Pretty simple.

Riots replaced Black Friday.

hCxu2HQ.png

There is. Participate in the democratic process, knowing you won't win them all. And obey the law. Pretty simple.

Racist!

I know, right?!? Probably did not like Bammy's policies due to race, not due to $9 trillion in debt and no benefit from that spending, and did not vote for Hillary because ... well, uhh, see ... I'll get back to you on that, but I bet the correct answer is racist!

It's been so long I had to look it up. This guys own department plus a security consulting firm hired by the university determined the use of deadly force was unjustified. He's guilty the jury is probably debating over weather to convict him of murder II or Manslaughter.

I know, right?!? Probably did not like Bammy's policies due to race, not due to $9 trillion in debt and no benefit from that spending, and did not vote for Hillary because ... well, uhh, see ... I'll get back to you on that, but I bet the correct answer is racist!

I'm trying to figure out how voting for one white candidate is racist and voting for the other white candidate is not.

Yep per the Cincy TV station Jury is deadlocked on Murder or Manslaughter.

The protests have started and merged with the Trump protest. My wife just drove through yelling Trump out the Window. She has become a conservative agitator. I have created a monster!