• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Predict this years bye week

Reaction score
Before the schedule come out tonight. Let's here it.
Mine- Steelers week 4(if that's possible) or earliest bye can be.
Bengals-latest bye can be.

I think we had the week 4 bye last year, preceded by a week 11 bye the year before (if memory serves).

I'll predict Week 6.

C'mon breh...

Everybody knows we will have the earliest bye in our division. Easily

I say week 2

Week 16

I'd like to see all teams play 4 games, get a bye week, play the next 8 games, get another bye week, then finish out the last 4 games. Extends the season a little longer, gives all players the same break.

I'd also like to see the last three games of each half season be against division opponents.

I'd like to see all teams play 4 games, get a bye week, play the next 8 games, get another bye week, then finish out the last 4 games. Extends the season a little longer, gives all players the same break.

I'd also like to see the last three games of each half season be against division opponents.

LOL! Two entire weeks during the season without football though? Hell no

Roger said that because of Coach Tomlin's sideline antics - we'll get NO BYE this year as punishment...

Week one. Or another week with an odd number. 5 will be it.

week 7 .....

.............week 10

WOW!
We actually got a late bye week this year.
WEEK 12!
I'm stunned but this is awesome!

I wish they would do bye weeks in week 8 and week 9. One year have it AFC week 7 and NFC week 9 and then rotate yearly.

Week 12? I didn't think they went that deep in the year. I don't think we've had one past week 6. Week 12 is late. Will give some nice rest heading into the playoffs. Ya, I said it! Playoffs, baby!!!

I was the closest, where is my prize?

:cool: