• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason Opener Vs Tampa Gameday thread

So much for the Kendrick experiment. Ken plays more like Barbie. In theaters now!

Like what I am seeing from Riley tonight.

So we know barring injury the starting 5 olinemen… we know Broderick Jones will be a backup until he is ready to start. We know that Herbig is getting another spot. That last oline spot might go to a tackle who can also play guard now…i think Green had an inside track to that spot before this mess… i thought that seventh rounder was ps fodder but now he has a shot…

That was a questionable throw. Almost cost three points due to the area on the field he threw it to.

That was a questionable throw. Almost cost three points due to the area on the field he threw it to.
White could've just went to the ground. Plenty of time to spike it if that was the case, instead he tried to get out of bounds.

White could've just went to the ground. Plenty of time to spike it if that was the case, instead he tried to get out of bounds.
True. He definitely is not fast enough to make that distance. I am not sure I want White even on the practice squad...

Pickett looked very good tonight.....It's apparent that he really did his homework in the off-season and worked on his progressions and reading Defenses. This is something he can excel at and an intangible that makes a very good QB....GREAT! You can see he's going through his progressions much better than last season.

Look Cody White is a low end NFL journeyman type wr… he has good hands. He runs good routes.. but he isn’t anything outstanding in any area… he is vanilla at best. Id like to see Dez Fitzpatrick make a run at it… Gunner is so expensive and unimpressive… Butler drops too much. White is vanilla… i think Boykin is wr 5