• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason Steelers Vs Texans game thread

That was a good jailbreak by Houston. I like what I seen so far by that line combination

Remember how excited we all were after Pickett's performance in preseason games last year and keep everything in context. Personally, I would be happy if they cut it to 2 preseason games. Geeze, I am old enough to remember when they played 6 preseason and 14 regular season.
I remember the 14 regular season games. Didn’t remember the six preseason. That’s crazy. Didn’t the College All Stars play the Super Bowl. Champs at one point too?

I remember the 14 regular season games. Didn’t remember the six preseason. That’s crazy. Didn’t the College All Stars play the Super Bowl. Champs at one point too?
Yes they did. And if I recall correctly, they stopped playing the games after one Steelers game against the college All-Stars in the late '70s where they had to stop the game because of so much rain in the second half.