• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Donald Trump Putting American Back to Work Rally from Melbourne Florida

Spike

Reaction score
"Jaw-Dropping, Massive “Miles Long” Crowd of Thousands For President Trump Melbourne FL Rally"

melbourne-7.jpg

C4-ltECWQAI-dL-.jpg

LIVE STREAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsV37qiVBdE

Air Force One at the hanger!

Just ended. Great stuff. Trump is the Jedi Master... "bringing his message directly to the people"

805B43B1-21DB-4588-84F3-0CD368F5CE2D_cx0_cy6_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

First lady Melania Trump leads the crowd in reciting Lord's Prayer to open the rally in Melbourne, Florida

IMG_2072-575x323.jpg

Could President Trump Take Us Back to the Moon?

President Trump has said he wants to "unlock the mysteries of space" and "focus on stretching the envelope of space exploration."

He may now have the chance to send astronauts to orbit the moon, a mission that carries significant risk — but which, if executed smoothly, could bring huge benefits to accelerating future missions to deep space.

Robert Lightfoot, NASA's acting administrator, wrote in a memo to employees this week that he was asking the human spaceflight team to review the possibility of adding crew to an EM-1 test flight planned for next year.

That flight will be the maiden voyage for NASA's SLS rocket, designed for deep space missions, such as a future one to Mars, along with an Orion crew capsule. The test flight is set to spend three weeks in space, with several days orbiting the moon.

"I know the challenges associated with such a proposition, like reviewing the technical feasibility, additional resources needed, and clearly the extra work would require a different launch date," Lightfoot wrote, according to the Washington Post. "That said, I also want to hear about the opportunities it could present to accelerate the effort of the first crewed flight and what it would take to accomplish that first step of pushing humans farther into space."

All of that of course takes money, which is of course dependent on the budget Trump chooses to set for NASA, which is then passed by Congress.

The current proposed budget for NASA in 2017 is $19 billion — down $300 million from the previous year but still an improvement from the past decade, which saw the end of the space shuttle program.

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...s-back-moon-n722456?google_editors_picks=true

President Trump has said he wants to "unlock the mysteries of space" and "focus on stretching the envelope of space exploration."

He may now have the chance to send astronauts to orbit the moon, a mission that carries significant risk — but which, if executed smoothly, could bring huge benefits to accelerating future missions to deep space.

Robert Lightfoot, NASA's acting administrator, wrote in a memo to employees this week that he was asking the human spaceflight team to review the possibility of adding crew to an EM-1 test flight planned for next year.

That flight will be the maiden voyage for NASA's SLS rocket, designed for deep space missions, such as a future one to Mars, along with an Orion crew capsule. The test flight is set to spend three weeks in space, with several days orbiting the moon.

"I know the challenges associated with such a proposition, like reviewing the technical feasibility, additional resources needed, and clearly the extra work would require a different launch date," Lightfoot wrote, according to the Washington Post. "That said, I also want to hear about the opportunities it could present to accelerate the effort of the first crewed flight and what it would take to accomplish that first step of pushing humans farther into space."

All of that of course takes money, which is of course dependent on the budget Trump chooses to set for NASA, which is then passed by Congress.

The current proposed budget for NASA in 2017 is $19 billion — down $300 million from the previous year but still an improvement from the past decade, which saw the end of the space shuttle program.

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...s-back-moon-n722456?google_editors_picks=true

But I thought the purpose of NASA was to make Muslims feel good about themselves.

I don't see the need or justifying the money. Drastically cutting NASA's budget was the one thing Bammy did that I agreed with.

President Trump Quotes Thomas Jefferson at Florida Rally

“Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln and many of our greatest presidents fought with the media and called them out often times on their lies,” President Trump told the crowd at Orlando-Melbourne International Airport. “When the media lies to people, I will never, ever let them get away with it. I will do whatever I can to that they don’t get away with it,” Trump promised.

“They have their own agenda and their agenda is not your agenda,” he said about the media before quoting great Founding Father Thomas Jefferson, the third President of the United States and the author of the Declaration of Independence“Nothing can be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle.”

ha ha

gary-snow-of-jacksonville-florida-a-supporter-of-uspresident-donald-picture-id642663156

Waiting for the sick, corrupt, mentally-ill elfiePolo to deny responsibility for his asinine comment and claim that he was hacked by the Russians.

As we've learned here many times, if you are a hateful degenerate and trying to hide it, you can only keep your true feelings under wraps for a certain period before they start spilling out in your posts. It's inevitable.

As we've learned here many times, if you are a hateful degenerate and trying to hide it, you can only keep your true feelings under wraps for a certain period before they start spilling out in your posts. It's inevitable.

Yep. A libtard will always show his true colors no matter how hard he tries to conceal them.

My name is Elfie and I approve this message, but not the meme....

251ddb2e031a8c6242d116e685233069.jpg

Last edited:
no mention of the terror attack in Sweden ? ????

ok then hahaha

what a mental midget. dude is the worst president EVER. never seen a worst, chaotic 4 week in my life. this guy is way over his head.

he had to run back to Florida to hold a "rally" to make himself feel better about the chaos that's happening in dc.

what the f*** are you rallying for ? the presidential race is over you moron....get back to work.

no mention of the terror attack in Sweden ? ????

ok then hahaha

what a mental midget. dude is the worst president EVER. never seen a worst, chaotic 4 week in my life. this guy is way over his head.

he had to run back to Florida to hold a "rally" to make himself feel better about the chaos that's happening in dc.

what the f*** are you rallying for ? the presidential race is over you moron....get back to work.

Actually the mental midgets are folks like you....swallowing this media manufactured chaos hook line and sinker.

Last edited:
Good thing obummer never held rallies in non-election times.

so it's ok for the president of united states to fabricate a lie for the whole to see?

a terrorist attack that never happened?

that's the media's fault too?

you're all a bunch of sheeps.