• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Oprah

I have heard that Oprah is a ***** on wheels in private, but she's so powerful that no one wants to piss her off so everyone keeps quiet about it. Kinda like Harvey. Might be fun if she runs and maybe we get to see some of her skeletons come out, she's got a bunch I'm guessing.

65 million people voted for an obvious criminal. Without doing research, I'd expect that Hillary didn't get the minority vote that The Big O got.

Those 65 million people would vote for Oprah, easily along with brining out a bigger minority turnout. Probably ends up a landslide.

I have heard that Oprah is a ***** on wheels in private, but she's so powerful that no one wants to piss her off so everyone keeps quiet about it. Kinda like Harvey. Might be fun if she runs and maybe we get to see some of her skeletons come out, she's got a bunch I'm guessing.

Oprah is not running. Think about it. Her popularity 2 weeks ago was good, which matters a lot in her line of work. As soon as she starts taking positons, ratings will suffer...

Oprah is great as asking questions, not answering them.

65 million people voted for an obvious criminal. Without doing research, I'd expect that Hillary didn't get the minority vote that The Big O got.

Those 65 million people would vote for Oprah, easily along with brining out a bigger minority turnout. Probably ends up a landslide.

Doesn't matter. She'd still only win the nutty blue states.

Doesn't matter. She'd still only win the nutty blue states.

you are out of your mind,

Trump won AZ by less than 100k votes. Won FL by just over 100k votes. MI by less than 10k votes, PA by 50k, WI by less than 25k. And that is running against a blatant criminal for whom many minorities didn't bother voting for and others that normally vote Dem voted write-in, 3rd party didn't vote.

A black woman? **** just those two features swings MI, WI and PA back, which loses in Electoral math. And that is, probably, not even counting the extra turnout.

you are out of your mind,

Trump won AZ by less than 100k votes. Won FL by just over 100k votes. MI by less than 10k votes, PA by 50k, WI by less than 25k. And that is running against a blatant criminal for whom many minorities didn't bother voting for and others that normally vote Dem voted write-in, 3rd party didn't vote.

A black woman? **** just those two features swings MI, WI and PA back, which loses in Electoral math. And that is, probably, not even counting the extra turnout.

you mean "Alt-right racial math", we presume.

Oprah would win in a landslide. She'd carry the liberal votes, the female votes, the minority votes - it would be a rout.

Oprah would win in a landslide. She'd carry the liberal votes, the female votes, the minority votes - it would be a rout.

I wouldn't just give her the "female" vote outright. I can't believe that this country would even consider her for president. Crazy.

Reactions: xjx

Yeah, I think if she ran it's possible she could win. Unfortunately celebrity alone counts for a lot in this country. I actually don't think she will run. I think it's a 95% bet that she and Gayle King are lovers, Stedman has male lovers, and none of them want any of that to be pried into. Black woman president, maybe. Black woman lesbian president who's been lying about it to everyone for decades? I don't think so.

I don't think she's hold up to the criticism and scrutiny running for President. She loves being "loved" too much.

The one unique thing about Trump is that he has always been somewhat the butt of jokes and a target of tabloid exaggeration. I mean him and the New York Post go back thirty years. Some good, some bad. He's used to the criticism, even if his method of dealing with it (lashing out on twitter) isn't always "Presidential".

I'm not sure Oprah can deal with criticism very well.

I know people say Trump doesn't have thick skin, but I actually think it's the opposite. He has an amazing ability to take insane amounts of criticism and ridicule and just stay the course and be true to who he is (even if that isn't perfect). For good or bad, criticism doesn't CHANGE Trump or his decisions.

Remember, we all talked about this during the campaign... what's REALLY in it for Trump? He had just about everything you could want. Sure there is ego and power but he had that already. Many agree with me, that I really think he wanted to change the country and politics for the better in this country, doing it HIS very unorthodox way.

Do any of us think Oprah is that generous to lose her popularity/public love to make the country better? Because that's what she will sacrifice. It's just part of the job.

To add del, she's embarked on some new business ventures recently on top of her already massive empire. She would have to relinquish control over everything like Trump had to. Only difference is that Trump had his kids to take over his businesses. Oprah doesn't have this luxury.

Last edited:
Oprah wouldn't have to relinquish **** because the ever-faithful watchdog media wouldn't bother ******* reporting on anything but how awesomely great Oprah is.

Oprah wouldn't have to relinquish **** because the ever-faithful watchdog media wouldn't bother ******* reporting on anything but how awesomely great Oprah is.

more than likely would be the case too. Double standards are part of the left's repertoire. Remember how they moaned over a "TV personality" being prez but it's A-OK if it's Orca...

I don't think she's hold up to the criticism and scrutiny running for President. She loves being "loved" too much.

The one unique thing about Trump is that he has always been somewhat the butt of jokes and a target of tabloid exaggeration. I mean him and the New York Post go back thirty years. Some good, some bad. He's used to the criticism, even if his method of dealing with it (lashing out on twitter) isn't always "Presidential".

I'm not sure Oprah can deal with criticism very well.

I know people say Trump doesn't have thick skin, but I actually think it's the opposite. He has an amazing ability to take insane amounts of criticism and ridicule and just stay the course and be true to who he is (even if that isn't perfect). For good or bad, criticism doesn't CHANGE Trump or his decisions.

Remember, we all talked about this during the campaign... what's REALLY in it for Trump? He had just about everything you could want. Sure there is ego and power but he had that already. Many agree with me, that I really think he wanted to change the country and politics for the better in this country, doing it HIS very unorthodox way.

Do any of us think Oprah is that generous to lose her popularity/public love to make the country better? Because that's what she will sacrifice. It's just part of the job.

Oprah would be awesome for the Democrats, better than Bomma. If you disagree with her you're not just a racist but a sexist too. And probably gay so you can add homophobe too.

This female would NOT vote for Oprah. I'd vote for my dog Penny before I voted for Oprah.

Would Weight Watchers become a new government department, like DoD?

No that would be new mandatory food you would be fined for if you didn't eat. You have to sign up. You know since the government now forces people to buy an overpriced ****** product now. That may as well be next.

The hypocrisy of the left would be as follows...

Oprah could become President and decide ALL federal and state funded lunches will now be done by Weight Watcher, which she "conveniently" gave control over to an associate or relative and the leftist media would not ONCE talk about ethics violations. Not ******* once. They would PRAISE her on how she is making kid's lives healthier. They really would.

And even Tibs knows that would be 100% true.