• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Trump Names Adviser Conway As His Presidential Counselor

Spike

Reaction score
Great move!

She is awesome

r

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday named his former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway, now a key adviser, as his choice to serve as counselor to the president, his transition team said in a statement.Trump, in the statement, said Conway "played a crucial role in my victory. She is a tireless and tenacious advocate of my agenda and has amazing insights on how to effectively communicate our message."

http://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

---------------------

The Winning never stops! It's wearing me out

A mom with 4 young kids, yet the feminists will somehow be outraged.

Conway%20Family.jpg

Oh right, Trump hates women!

Last edited:
A mom with 4 young kids, yet the feminists will somehow be outraged.
!

As if anyone gives a **** who is the counselor to the president. What does the chief strategist do?

So far the only outrage I see is the alt right outrage over the speculated outrage of feminists. Congratulations!

I expect to see her all over TV - she doesn't take any **** from the lying media, at all

Kellyanne has been beyond great all year long. Even before joining Trumps Campaign she was vocally supportive. Always graceful under fire, and she was, over and over.

Great move on Trump's part.

Every day is a bad day for libtards now. This is awesome. A fun little statistic to track this Christmas season is the number of suicides. I bet it's up 15 to 20%, minimum.

As if anyone gives a **** who is the counselor to the president.

Every time you open your mouth you just prove your ignorance.

This was Podesta’s old job before he left Obama's cabinet to run Hillary’s campaign.

David Gergen and Paul Begala were Clinton Counselors.

Ho ho ho, ha ha ha! Calls to the suicide hotlines are up 250% since the election!! LMAO!!! Libtards can't deal with reality...

http://www.inquisitr.com/3715991/public-health-crisis-following-trump-election-250-percent-spike-in-calls-to-suicide-hotlines-students-crippled-with-depression/

A “public health crisis” is plaguing the United States following Donald Trump’s election.

Phone calls made to suicide hotlines have spiked 250 percent nationwide since Trump was declared the next President of the United States.

Every time you open your mouth you just prove your ignorance.

This was Podesta’s old job before he left Obama's cabinet to run Hillary’s campaign.

David Gergen and Paul Begala were Clinton Counselors.

Exactly, political commentators to help spin ****. Why should anyone care?

If you don't care, why are you in my thread?

Everything PRESIDENT TRUMP does is news.

Get used to it.

Kellyanne Conway, ‘Trump Whisperer,’ Will Be Counselor to President

”She is a tireless and tenacious advocate of my agenda and has amazing insights on how to effectively communicate our message,” Mr. Trump said. “I am pleased that she will be part of my senior team in the West Wing.”

ap_16350685457894_custom-9b981c41a008719ba7109fefbf97783efb5d6e3c-s900-c85.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/22/u...rump-counselor-president-transition.html?_r=0

Ho ho ho, ha ha ha! Calls to the suicide hotlines are up 250% since the election!! LMAO!!! Libtards can't deal with reality...

http://www.inquisitr.com/3715991/public-health-crisis-following-trump-election-250-percent-spike-in-calls-to-suicide-hotlines-students-crippled-with-depression/

A “public health crisis” is plaguing the United States following Donald Trump’s election.

Phone calls made to suicide hotlines have spiked 250 percent nationwide since Trump was declared the next President of the United States.

Probably should have a "How To" recording there.

I get the idea, but getting a laugh from the subject of suicide is pretty deplorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Trump picks Sean Spicer for press secretary

President-elect Donald Trump announced Thursday that Spicer will get the coveted job of White House press secretary, as he announced the senior members of his communications team.

This also includes: Hope Hicks as director of strategic communications; Jason Miller as director of communications; and Dan Scavino as director of social media.

“Sean, Hope, Jason and Dan have been key members of my team during the campaign and transition. I am excited they will be leading the team that will communicate my agenda that will Make America Great Again,” Trump said in a statement.

Spicer was thought to have the inside track for the job, in part because of his ties to incoming White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, who currently runs the Republican National Committee.

Spicer worked alongside Priebus throughout the 2016 campaign as chief strategist and communications director at the RNC.

After the news was announced, Spicer thanked the incoming president for the “amazing honor.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/22/trump-picks-sean-spicer-for-press-secretary.html

----------------

Good move, it's a tough job dealing with the lying media every day - he won't take any of their **** either

President Trump doesn't smoke

kinison_trump_zpszqapa1uo.jpg

Trump picks Sean Spicer for press secretary

Good move, it's a tough job dealing with the lying media every day - he won't take any of their **** either

Meet Sean Spicer.............