• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Trump Taking a Leak

Xnavycl

Reaction score
f665d30cd0539f890ad7508eb032c14c.jpg

Ahhh... can you feel it Dems? This is the first of many "LEAKS" that our President, Donald J. Trump will be taking, uh... TO PRISON!!

Good times ahead, Mr. President. Maybe now you can get to the business at hand, repairing the Obama administration's mayhem.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Shut them down.

I heard Liberals today complaining - now really, get this - that cracking down on leakers isn't right or fair, that the media depends upon leakers to get the inside scoop on important topics. That if leakers are shut down, it is a dark day for America and journalism.

You cannot make this **** up.

My memory may be hazy, but I don't seem to recall too much outrage when julian assange & wikileaks started airing out the podesta emails that were hurtful to the Dems & Hillary.

Whatever the case, the leak is not good. Nor is the content of the leak. Frankly, I'm not sure which one's worse.

A federal contractor has been arrested following the leak of a classified intelligence report that suggests Russian hackers attacked at least one U.S. voting software supplier days before last year’s presidential election.
The classified National Security Agency report does not say whether the hacking had any effect on election results. But it says Russian military intelligence attacked a U.S. voting software company and sent spear-phishing emails to more than 100 local election officials at the end of October or beginning of November.
The document said Russian military intelligence “executed cyber espionage operations against a named U.S. company in August 2016 evidently to obtain information on elections-related software and hardware solutions, according to information that became available in April 2017.”
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/report-suggests-russia-hackers-breached-voting-software-firm/

My memory may be hazy, but I don't seem to recall too much outrage when julian assange & wikileaks started airing out the podesta emails that were hurtful to the Dems & Hillary.

Whatever the case, the leak is not good. Nor is the content of the leak. Frankly, I'm not sure which one's worse.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/report-suggests-russia-hackers-breached-voting-software-firm/

Here is an apple. Here is an orange.

What Government agency did Assange work for? Exactly. Is Assange a US Citizen? Exactly.

WikiLeaks was freaking awesome. AND they should find the leaker and prosecute him/her too. Oh, wait...****, he got murdered on a street in DC. Moving on...

You want a comparison, bring up Snowden or she-it-thing Chelsea Manning. That would be a direct comparison. US Citizens given direct access to secure/classified information that they leaked.

Shut them down.

I heard Liberals today complaining - now really, get this - that cracking down on leakers isn't right or fair, that the media depends upon leakers to get the inside scoop on important topics. That if leakers are shut down, it is a dark day for America and journalism.

You cannot make this **** up.

Edward Snowden laughs at your post from all the way over in Russia.

What Government agency did Assange work for? Exactly. Is Assange a US Citizen? Exactly.

WikiLeaks was freaking awesome. AND they should find the leaker and prosecute him/her too. Oh, wait...****, he got murdered on a street in DC. Moving on...

You want a comparison, bring up Snowden or she-it-thing Chelsea Manning. That would be a direct comparison. US Citizens given direct access to secure/classified information that they leaked.

I, for one, am happy that English is a living language.

It is for that reason new, and anatomically correct, phrasing has been added to our lexicon.

Case in point: she-it-thing

wait...

she removed classified headings?

where, oh where, have we heard that before?

I bet she didn't intend to do that.

Her name is all wrong, a Reality Winner would have Trump saying, "You're hired"!

A Reality Loser has President Trump saying, "Your Imprisoned"!

If they started shooting people for doing this sort of thing it would end pretty quick. That's what you do with traitors.

If they started shooting people for doing this sort of thing it would end pretty quick. That's what you do with traitors.
How 'bout this, since we know the bad guys/gals political bent, place them in a room with a television that plays Fox News Channel 24/7.

Oh, the agony of it all.