• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Trump Thank You Tour to begin Thursday night in Cincinnati

Spike

Reaction score
Donald J. Trump & Governor Mike Pence

U.S. Bank Arena 7:00 PM

Join us for the Thank You Tour 2016 in the U.S. Bank Arena.

Doors open at 4:00pm.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule

-----------

Dec 1 rally

trump-cincinnati-2.jpg

I just want a free hat.

I wonder if the tv cameras will show the crowds this time around, it was my work here that got him elected, you know

I prefer to call it the "Rubbing Their Noses In It" Tour - watch the lefties howl!

CycT8MCWIAAgXmf.jpg

Smells like

VICTORY!

CyomppbUAAE095q.jpg

Cincinnati, Ohio! We are here! Streets around US Bank Arena have been opened! #TrumpTrain is en route!

CyoSyqzWgAA2JSZ.jpg

CyojvjIW8AAwtEO.jpg

CyoeaMmXcAAcF52.jpg

49 DAYS!!!!!!

President Trump in Cincinnati: "There is no global anthem, no global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one country, America!"

Would Hillary have done this had she won? I don't think so.

Look at me, look at me! I'm the greatest!!

I'd expect nothing less from Mr Trump and his ego.

That being said, I am sure a lot of middle America will be appreciative of his efforts, for being heard, and will help give them something to look forward to for the next 4 years. We just have to make sure that Trump sticks to those promises, and attack him with the same venom a lot of you reserve for the left, if he fails to meet those promises.

Shove it down their ******* throats

Gen Mattis in the house!

CzB6xXbWIAAR2o2.jpg

Line outside of Crown Coliseum waiting for President-elect Donald #Trump to arrive #fayetteville

CzB1pAKUAAAatIA.jpg

That being said, I am sure a lot of middle America will be appreciative of his efforts, for being heard, and will help give them something to look forward to for the next 4 years. We just have to make sure that Trump sticks to those promises, and attack him with the same venom a lot of you reserve for the left, if he fails to meet those promises.

Okay, fair point.

And how about the national media? Should they be as deferential to Trump and as vigorous in his ball-washing as they were for Obama for eight years??

Okay, fair point.

And how about the national media? Should they be as deferential to Trump and as vigorous in his ball-washing as they were for Obama for eight years??

As we all know, we can't rely on the national media to hold our representatives accountable.

I think the Thank You Tour is a good idea. It shows appreciation and gratitude....something the left really lacks. Plus, it shows he was raised right....he can't write everyone a Thank You Note, so he does this. I like it.

I think the Thank You Tour is a good idea. It shows appreciation and gratitude....something the left really lacks. Plus, it shows he was raised right....he can't write everyone a Thank You Note, so he does this. I like it.

Definitely agree and certainly much better than multiple apology tours around the world making the US look like a bunch of freakin pansies.

Trump coming to Mobile?

I will be there

Mobile readies for President-elect Donald Trump's 'Thank You' rally

President-elect Donald Trump set to return to Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile for 'Thank You' rally

-09609ac83ad0c022.JPG

-4881ce6eb22d7d69.JPG

President-elect Donald Trump's stop into Mobile as part of his "Thank You" tour will take place at Ladd-Peebles Stadium, with a back-up location at the Mobile Civic Center

WKRG-TV is reporting that the visit will take place next Saturday, Dec. 17. City officials declined to confirm the date, deferring to the Trump campaign. The campaign did not immediately respond to requests from AL.com seeking confirmation.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2016/12/president-elect_donald_trump_s.html