• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pro-Dem thread / All your Trump vitriol here

Jesus, what a bunch of **** bags Dems are. Low life, degenerate, scumbags.

Democrats Block A Vote To Support Iran Protesters

Photo-by-BRENDAN-SMIALOWSKIAFP-via-Getty-Images-e1579037692966.jpg

Democrats in the House of Representatives blocked a vote Tuesday to support the protesters in Iran who are demonstrating against the regime.

Consideration and a vote on House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s resolution was blocked because Democrats advanced the previous question, by a vote of 226-191. The resolution would have condemned the Government of Iran for killing 1,500 Iranian citizens who were protesting their government, as well as condemned the Government of Iran for shooting down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, killing 176 people.

In addition, the resolution; “(3) condemns the Government of Iran for repeatedly lying to its people and to the world about its responsibility for the downing of Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752; (4) calls on the Government of Iran to— (A) refrain from the use of violence; and (B) protect the rights of freedom of expression and peaceful assembly; and (5) supports the protestors in Iran, their demands for accountability, and their desire for the Government of Iran to respect freedom and human rights.”

“What a disappointment —Democrats just blocked a vote on a resolution supporting the Iranian protestors. This is not the time for partisan politics. This should be a time for the US Congress to speak with one voice to condemn an Iranian regime that kills its own people,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said in a tweet.

McCarthy announced Monday he will introduce the resolution in support of the protesters in Iran. The House Minority Leader made the announcement on Twitter as Iranian security forces reportedly fired tear gas and live ammunition on protesters in the streets Sunday. The California Republican said “The world is watching,” and that “the people of Iran need to know that they are not alone in this pivotal moment.”

The resolution comes as Trump tweeted his support for anti-government Iranian protesters on Saturday night, saying, “I’ve stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you. We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage.”

Many of the protesters are upset about the news that their government accidentally shot down a Ukrainian airliner carrying 176 people six days after the killing of Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani on Jan. 2.

If anybody is wondering why Trump's rallies are packed (and according to the numbers, there are democrat and independent voters attending), look no further than the above.

It's gonna suck when the libs have their heads over the log with the executioner about to strike with his sword and they are screaming, "...but I supported you!! I was an ally!"

Libs, they'll kill you too. They'll kill you too.

It's gonna suck when the libs have their heads over the log with the executioner about to strike with his sword and they are screaming, "...but I supported you!! I was an ally!"

But here's the thing, Sarge. Libs know that conservatives respect the rule of law, personal property, personal space and will not assault them, burn their property etc. They also know that our soldiers will risk their personal well-being to defend them. They therefore know they can whine, and moan, and weep, block freeways, burn stores, loot, get violent about free speech, and conservatives will risk their lives to protect them.

If the Muzzies ever take over, they're coming for the Libs first.

I wasn't sure where to post this (or start a new thread), but this is pretty damn scary. It's a must watch. Granted, he's just an "organizer" for the Bernie campaign, but we have some sick and violent people living among us:

He needs to be, if not already on some kind of watch list.

If the Muzzies ever take over, they're coming for the Libs first.

Of course. In warfare, go for the weakest link first. Rose McGowan would probably be the first to get stoned to death.

Of course. In warfare, go for the weakest link first. Rose McGowan would probably be the first to get stoned to death.

The cornerstones of Liberalism are womens' rights, abortion rights, LBGTQ rights, separation of church and state, and being anti-religion in general. How do the Muzzies feel about those things?

I wasn't sure where to post this (or start a new thread), but this is pretty damn scary. It's a must watch. Granted, he's just an "organizer" for the Bernie campaign, but we have some sick and violent people living among us:

Nary a peep from our resident Alt Left whacks about this Jurek guy either. "Your silence is your consent" as the old saying goes.

I'm not surprised. They BARELY had a word to say when a Bernie supporter shot at US Congressmen playing softball, critically injuring one. Now another Bernie supporter/staffer is threatening multi-city violence if his team doesn't win.

Crickets.

The Left is a dark, dark place.

But here's the thing, Sarge. Libs know that conservatives respect the rule of law, personal property, personal space and will not assault them, burn their property etc. They also know that our soldiers will risk their personal well-being to defend them. They therefore know they can whine, and moan, and weep, block freeways, burn stores, loot, get violent about free speech, and conservatives will risk their lives to protect them.

It is my opinion that isn't going to be an America left in 100 years. Once this generation of college students is in the position that the boomers are in today, most will have spawned, and **** is going to go down hill quickly, probably even before then. They do not value the military or service. They do not value sovereignty. Hell, you saw the whining about the draft after Trump knocked off that terrorist. Without the military, no other institution of government survives.

It is my opinion that isn't going to be an America left in 100 years. Once this generation of college students is in the position that the boomers are in today, most will have spawned, and **** is going to go down hill quickly, probably even before then. They do not value the military or service. They do not value sovereignty. Hell, you saw the whining about the draft after Trump knocked off that terrorist. Without the military, no other institution of government survives.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet, Sarge. What's the old saying, if you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart, if you're not a conservative by 40, you have no brain.
Attributed to Churchill, but shown that it wasn't a direct quote from him. As much as our youth is indoctrinated, I still have hope the light will come on and see reality.

As much as our youth is indoctrinated, I still have hope the light will come on and see reality.

Here, here. The idiocy of the 1970's led to Reagan, America winning the cold war, the greatest economic growth our nation has ever seen before Trump, and a demonstrable rise in conservatism.

The question is, as Sarge points out, "How much damage do the spoiled idiot leftists do before being put back in the children's area?" If those morons cede control of our borders and inundate the nation with illegals, and spend trillions caring for them, then we are indeed done as a nation.

I didn't know where to put this. It is an interview with Frank Luntz, the Republican pollster, for a 4 part PBS series about the divide in our country. It is sobering, and depressing. It is an hour long.
Enjoy.

The question is, as Sarge points out, "How much damage do the spoiled idiot leftists do before being put back in the children's area?" If those morons cede control of our borders and inundate the nation with illegals, and spend trillions caring for them, then we are indeed done as a nation.

IF? They already have. Every democrat candidate supports free healthcare for illegals. Democrats can never control congress and the presidency simultaneously ever again. If so, America will see her end.

IF? They already have. Every democrat candidate supports free healthcare for illegals. Democrats can never control congress and the presidency simultaneously ever again. If so, America will see her end.

Yessir. And that's why you see very moderate (perhaps even somewhat liberal) people like Noah Rothman, Jonah Goldberg, Alan Dershowitz, Jonathan Turley, Glenn Greenwald etc. condemning the bullshit coming from the Left in this country.

I don't know if some of those were the best examples, but I'm seeing people left and right calling out this **** like they feel they're being hoodwinked.

I hear 'ya. Poorly worded. I was saying if they gain power and implement their suicidal agenda.

I hear 'ya. Poorly worded. I was saying if they gain power and implement their suicidal agenda.

It is now the age of full blown idiocy. How this slug has maintained a seat in the political arena is beyond the pale. Everyday his comments get more ridiculous and inane but there are enough brain dead people in line to keep him on top of the Dim list...... AMAZING ...you go Joe !

Joe Biden: 'I don't count drunk driving as a felony'

2020 Democratic front-runner Joe Biden said his administration would fire Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents who arrest and deport illegal immigrants who are not guilty of felony crimes, adding that he doesn't "count drunk driving as a felony."
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-i-dont-count-drunk-driving-as-a-felony

Now there is the man we need to run our Country.

Biden1.jpg

Democrats...I swear.

After Kobe sadly passed, an MSNBC reporter calls the Los Angeles Lakers the Los Angels N*gg#rs....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MSNBC reporter misspeaks while covering death of Kobe Bryant <a href="https://t.co/VVDKfWkbuT">pic.twitter.com/VVDKfWkbuT</a></p>— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) <a href="https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1221549982593036289?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 26, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WTF? How in the hell can you make that mistake? And since this is the politics forum, holy hell if that was a conservative, they would have already been drawn & quartered.

She used to work the news desk in NY so....Knicks, Lakers = Nakers

If you watch the video it's pretty clear that's what she stuttered
That's what I heard too. Nakers

If you watch the video it's pretty clear that's what she stuttered

I saw the video once quickly and made a pretty straightforward assumption, but with the Sherlock Holmes' of the internet's help, I agree. Just bad timing and bad word association, yikes.