• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions I'd like Peter Doocy to ask KJP.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
1. Can we see the president's law school academic records?

2. Does the president have tax returns that reflect the incredible amount of money he tithed at the (checking notes) 34 different churches he claims he's attended for the better part of his life?

3. Has the white house taken any action on the secret service men and women who allowed a bag of apparently unknown white powder into the white house, near the ready room?

Follow up, we were told the contents of the bag were inconclusive as the secret service had the bag incinerated before it could be tested for content. How do you know definitively it wasn't anthrax or some other biological agent?

4. Did the "incinerator" used bear any resemblance to the crack pipe that was photographed on many occasions in the president's son's mouth?

5. How many Americans, or associated resources are still trapped in Afghanistan? And can you definitively state that they are still alive?

6. What strategic goal is the president hoping to achieve by reducing North American oil production while supporting oil production and profits for our enemies in South America and the Middle East?

7. Can the president comment on the seeming incredible technological leap in cell phone tracking that made it possible to use cell phone location records as admissible evidence against Jan 6 defendants, when the same technology was panned as unreliable and inadmissible as presented in the "mules" program exposing illegal ballot harvesting?

8. As the president is apparently quite familiar with unsecured, undocumented loans, who would I contact to request repayment of my five million dollar loan, for which I have no documentation?

9. When the president stated in 2020 that the Democrats have the most extensive voter fraud system in history, and when he also stated that we should embrace truth over democracy, where those the result of cognitive compromise, or did he simply slip and actually tell the truth?

Not like she’d answer them truthfully. It would be semi-entertaining I guess, but pointless at the same time.

Not like she’d answer them truthfully. It would be semi-entertaining I guess, but pointless at the same time.
Yes. It's all just too late.

Sadly true.
But I can at least amuse myself. And the ***** looks she'd have on her face... Priceless

KJP will say "Let me be clear" and "very clear" 16 times in a word salad that ends up with "...if you look at his accomplishments like the Infrastructure Bill. Next question?"

"Can you promise that you, Grifter Joe - Dementia Patient, and Blowjob Queen Kamala will show solidarity with the Palestine protesters by dousing yourself with gasoline and lighting yourselves on fire?"

"... Let me be clear,..."