• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rachel Dolzeal Back in the News

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-black-woman-charged-fraud-article-1.4008646

Rachel Dolezal, who posed as a black woman, charged with welfare fraud

44BCYLZCFXDSYB3QVBJAKT3JWE.jpg

Rachel Dolezal, the ex-NAACP chapter leader in Washington who caused national outrage after it was revealed she's a white woman posing as black, has been charged with welfare fraud.

Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, allegedly stole over $8,000 in food stamps and $100 in child care assistance from August 2015 until last November, KHQ-TV reported.

The probe into Diallo began last March after her autobiography, "In Full Color: Finding My Place in a Black and White World," was published.

Investigators learned Diallo said she was receiving public assistance and that she reported she was making less than $500 a month.

But court documents showed she made nearly $84,000 between August 2015 and September 2017 without reporting it, according to KHQ.

When confronted by investigators last month, Diallo said she "fully disclosed her information" and didn't answer further questions.

Diallo has also been hit with perjury and false verification for public assistance charges. She faces 15 years in prison.

source.gif

Crazy thing, is she can probably do an ancestry DNA test and find some African DNA. Then she can say she was black all along.

You mean she is STILL perpetrating a fraud?

And maybe she would find Native American DNA, and join Elizabeth Warren's tribe.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Or Elfie's. Remember, Elfie is Native American.

Who is shocked by Dolezal? She was a fraud and a liar from day one. Typical LIEberal. Now she's still cheating.

Crazy. But expected.