• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rats vs Chiefs

Your mom is a noob, clown. Don't flap your yap so quickly, surely your wife has taught you this by now.
Why don’t you reply to the video Confluence provided you showing that Tape was right on with his analysis ,and you were out to lunch? I thought the video was very telling. What did you think? Was it a homer video?

How is Rasheed Rice "not suspended"??? His actions haven't tarnished the shield??? Had he been a Steeler he'd be fined and suspended the moment the league found out...😡😡😡
I found that quite interesting. I’m sure the coaches,players,fans just want consistency. According to the TV commentary they want the legal process to conclude before handing out punishments. Which of course,we all wanted for Ben. Of course Ben wasn’t exactly charged with EIGHT FELONY accounts before being suspended. Rather inconsistent.

How is Rasheed Rice "not suspended"??? His actions haven't tarnished the shield??? Had he been a Steeler he'd be fined and suspended the moment the league found out...😡😡😡
You want that fine young fellow suspended for only a dozen felonies. You'll ruin his life!
Stop. You know exactly what I mean.

Andrews and Likely could have 250 yrds receiving against us. Likely looks to be a big problem
I’m a homer? You are either a ravens fan or Lamar’s brother or something. You come out of the woodwork to police threads where anybody dares say anything that isn’t glowing praise of Lamar.

That last throw to Likely was not a great throw. It did not have to be thrown that high. The throw made it a difficult catch. So yes that was a missed opportunity.

As for the other 2 in the endzone, they were big misses by Lamar. The first one, he had a pocket to throw and the whole corner of the endzone to hit Likely and he threw it out of bounds. The one to Flowers is all on Lamar. You try to call me a homer and you are putting that one on Flowers? OK.

Hey at least you didn’t call me a racists this time for criticizing Lamar’s play on the field. I guess that’s something.
The one to flowers seemed to be a miscommunication, but I would have to watch it again. I thought flowers had sat in the spot lamar threw it to, but then dexter l decided to move right. overall I think the Ravens should have run more to wear the chiefs down, but they seem hell bent on making Lamar a passer.

I found that quite interesting. I’m sure the coaches,players,fans just want consistency. According to the TV commentary they want the legal process to conclude before handing out punishments. Which of course,we all wanted for Ben. Of course Ben wasn’t exactly charged with EIGHT FELONY accounts before being suspended. Rather inconsistent.
And this is the feedback I was looking for. You, sir, are King of the Internet, today...

Rashee Rice

I’m a homer? You are either a ravens fan or Lamar’s brother or something. You come out of the woodwork to police threads where anybody dares say anything that isn’t glowing praise of Lamar.

That last throw to Likely was not a great throw. It did not have to be thrown that high. The throw made it a difficult catch. So yes that was a missed opportunity.

As for the other 2 in the endzone, they were big misses by Lamar. The first one, he had a pocket to throw and the whole corner of the endzone to hit Likely and he threw it out of bounds. The one to Flowers is all on Lamar. You try to call me a homer and you are putting that one on Flowers? OK.

Hey at least you didn’t call me a racists this time for criticizing Lamar’s play on the field. I guess that’s something.
You're getting your analysis from NFL Network and that's not a good thing. Put your glasses on and go watch the flowers throw ideally from all 22. Meet me back here after you do that

It's nutty to say the final throw to 80 was too high. It was near perfect .

You are absolutely right on throw 1 to 80. Easy TD.

I don't need to be a ravens or Jackson fan to spot a homer. As for being a racist since you brought it up, are you?

You're getting your analysis from NFL Network and that's not a good thing. Put your glasses on and go watch the flowers throw ideally from all 22. Meet me back here after you do that

I don't need to be a ravens or Jackson fan to spot a homer. As for being a racist since you brought it up, are you?
troll tone it down

They gave some strange explanation that only domestic violence or assault charges result in suspensions prior to trial or something. I don’t know. Can’t believe that policy wouldn’t change if a player got charged with something really reprehensible. More or less, I thinks it’s not so much the offense, but how offended people are by it that determines NFL suspensions.

you should here peeps on the radio here in Baltimore. The game was stolen from"us" to keep Taylor Swift happy!

The have it out for the Ravens Ronnie Stanley! It is a conspiracy to keep Lamar down!!! Refs are out to get "us"

Good days.....

They gave some strange explanation that only domestic violence or assault charges result in suspensions prior to trial or something. I don’t know. Can’t believe that policy wouldn’t change if a player got charged with something really reprehensible. More or less, I thinks it’s not so much the offense, but how offended people are by it that determines NFL suspensions.
Amen.

Special rules for other teams players, it's par for the NFL course when it comes to heavily slanted application of the rules,both in game and out.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

Hi Bob...

ugg

You should get this writer to join your meeting here!

Your mom is a noob, clown. Don't flap your yap so quickly, surely your wife has taught you this by now.
Let’s not talk about people’s moms twatwafffle. You aren’t showing well in your brief tenure.

Andrews and Likely could have 250 yrds receiving against us. Likely looks to be a big problem

The one to flowers seemed to be a miscommunication, but I would have to watch it again. I thought flowers had sat in the spot lamar threw it to, but then dexter l decided to move right. overall I think the Ravens should have run more to wear the chiefs down, but they seem hell bent on making Lamar a passer.
Spot on. They need O line desperately. May have to give up some of that offensive talent to get it. They looked like a 9-8 team last night.

Likely looks super smooth for his age/experience. Overall good team but not great in week 1 for whatever that's worth

How about all the late hits on Mahomes.. dirty

No one asked you anything, gobbler
Wait. What??? Ease your way out the closet, Bob. If not, you'll get devoured by the wolves we have here.

Your first comment about 'mom' was a flag on the play. If you want to be a long resident here - bag that crap up and put it back in your closet...