• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rats vs Chiefs

Wait. What??? Ease your way out the closet, Bob. If not, you'll get devoured by the wolves we have here.

Your first comment about 'mom' was a flag on the play. If you want to be a long resident here - bag that crap up and put it back in your closet...
I didn't ask your opinion on anything, you drunk. Mind your business

Spot on. They need O line desperately. May have to give up some of that offensive talent to get it. They looked like a 9-8 team last night.

Likely looks super smooth for his age/experience. Overall good team but not great in week 1 for whatever that's worth

How about all the late hits on Mahomes.. dirty
They lost to an Andy Reid team with all the time in the world to prepare and just barely lost, I'm not so quick to toss out the Ravens as a 9-8 team.

you should here peeps on the radio here in Baltimore. The game was stolen from"us" to keep Taylor Swift happy!

The have it out for the Ravens Ronnie Stanley! It is a conspiracy to keep Lamar down!!! Refs are out to get "us"

Good days.....
Hopefully the Rats just come unglued like their idiot fans have been doing today

Today is the rare day when social media has actually been fun, laughing at the Rat fans as they lose their collective minds over an obviously OB play is pretty funny

Couldn’t happen to a better bunch of Rats

Might have to spin some Taylor 🤣 and thank you Lamar for continuing to prove to be a single threat, only great in FF type of player

They lost to an Andy Reid team with all the time in the world to prepare and just barely lost, I'm not so quick to toss out the Ravens as a 9-8 team.
The Ravens had more time to prepare
Just sayin

Here's the film breakdown. Pretty extensive. Lamar was mostly 1 read then take off running. Missed nearly every downfield throw. Missed Likely in the corner. Missed Flowers. Both are bad throws.

The last 1 to Likely wasn't a horrible throw but he did throw it higher than needed and led Likely OOB. Look at the endzone view. There was a clear lane he could have thrown it lower but it was high and wide so Likely had to jump and turn and that took him OOB. Not the worst throw but certainly a missed opportunity.

Whole thing is worth a watch, or Skip to 50:20 to see the end of game throws

It does appear that the Chefs* are the league and Rog's new favorite team since Br*dy, Belicheat, and the Pats are no more.
(If there was any doubt after last season.)

*"Chefs" because Andy Reid still has his laminated Waffle House menu with him on the sidelines.

What I see from this is two teams came ready to play. I hope our HC is paying attention.

As far as the teams no shockers but:

Ravens don’t seem to be as strong without PQ.

The rats Oline is a pass blocking work in progress.

KC will make the AFC championship game maybe more.

Action Jackson is still a RB playing QB. I think he has improved his passing game BUT when he is pressured and flustered he goes back to his old bad inaccurate habits. So he lost weight to run more? I am not sure this guy makes it through the year without injury.

Last year he added weight to reduce his wear through the season, because he was injury prone... this season he dropped it because he said it reduced his playmaking ability...

It does appear that the Chefs* are the league and Rog's new favorite team since Br*dy, Belicheat, and the Pats are no more.
(If there was any doubt after last season.)

*"Chefs" because Andy Reid still has his laminated Waffle House menu with him on the sidelines.
Taylor brings a whole new $audience$ so of course Ro$er $oodell loves him some Chefs

I didn't ask your opinion on anything, you drunk. Mind your business
a smarter poster would listen to the sound advise of the older and wiser posters here (not that berm is all that wise)

but as a FNG you just gotta try and impress everyone with your false bravado and total lack of wit

well it is not working. Your momma told me that you have always been chasing wisdom but never could catch it and I would have to say she is correct

try sticking to football comments and leave the smartass comments to those of us who are actually amusing

Taylor brings a whole new $audience$ so of course Ro$er $oodell loves him some Chefs
Rog better rig it so Travis proposes to Taylor on the field after they win the Super Bowl this year.
Lotta people were disappointed after last year's Super Bowl.
Heck, Rog can even perform the ceremony himself if he drops $14.99 for a minister's certificate at the Universal Life Church. (www.ulc.org)
Ron Jr. did that and has performed two marriage ceremonies, his college roommate and his sister's weddings.

Last edited:
Rog better rig it so Travis proposes to Taylor on the field after they win the Super Bowl this year.
Lotta people were disappointed after last year's Super Bowl.
Heck, Rog can even perform the ceremony himself if he drops $14.99 for a minister's certificate at the Universal Life Church. (www.ulc.org)
Ron Jr. did that and has performed two marriage ceremonies, his college roommate and his sister's weddings.
Perfect plan to reel em in

That’s funny my wife is a minister too cuz some of our close friends couldn’t find a minister to do their ceremony at one of the peaks in Garden of the Gods…they’ll let anyone be a minister if ya pay

Perfect plan to reel em in

That’s funny my wife is a minister too cuz some of our close friends couldn’t find a minister to do their ceremony at one of the peaks in Garden of the Gods…they’ll let anyone be a minister if ya pay
I like to say my son married my daughter and see the look on peoples' faces.

a smarter poster would listen to the sound advise of the older and wiser posters here (not that berm is all that wise)

but as a FNG you just gotta try and impress everyone with your false bravado and total lack of wit

well it is not working. Your momma told me that you have always been chasing wisdom but never could catch it and I would have to say she is correct

try sticking to football comments and leave the smartass comments to those of us who are actually amusing
This is my 3rd season here sir. I will obey all forum rules and respect all members.