• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ravens Media Photoshops Jackson in Cotton Field

Wait, the Baltimore Ravens did it? :pound:

Somebody hacked their account.

They will always be the purple stains

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

So whoever decided to do this is actually affiliated with the Raven organization?

Yeah, that's their official Twitter account. Something ain't adding up here.

LOL and nobody bothered to tell them..." that ain't no cotton field you dumbass ".

7ae7d8ae78a8f135661753c4dc5c3325c8fe01699ff9c8d46fdefc043886bbb2_1.jpg

Is this really that big of a deal? We haven’t progressed to the point that a black man can be photographed/photoshopped in a field of cotton? Is 200 years post slavery the threshold where that becomes acceptable?

Is this really that big of a deal? We haven’t progressed to the point that a black man can be photographed/photoshopped in a field of cotton? Is 200 years post slavery the threshold where that becomes acceptable?

Nope. The thought police have screwed it up that badly.

LOL and nobody bothered to tell them..." that ain't no cotton field you dumbass ".

7ae7d8ae78a8f135661753c4dc5c3325c8fe01699ff9c8d46fdefc043886bbb2_1.jpg
Is that the funky rye after early beans?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

So let’s say it was a wheat field...why are you photoshopping him in a field anyway? What is the symbolism?

So let’s say it was a wheat field...why are you photoshopping him in a field anyway? What is the symbolism?
early career smash success ......not really relevant so long after?

Maybe Old Slice is out of deer antler juice and thought would bring Lamary (nod to DIC) out of his funk.

that ain't wheat

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I believe the point of the photoshop was the fact the album is titled Evermore, Quoth the Raven, Nevermore

I believe the point of the photoshop was the fact the album is titled Evermore, Quoth the Raven, Nevermore

I'm with you. The social media and graphics people were just trying to have some fun with a hot new album from Taylor Swift that sounds like nevermore. Not quite sure why we need to be offended by this one.

Honestly, if there was nothing wrong with Taylor Swift being in that picture, there should be nothing wrong with Lamar Jackson being in that picture.

The whole country has their panties in way too much of a bunch over stuff like this. I am 99.999% sure there was no ill-will or intentional harm in their decision to photoshop Lamar Jackson onto the "hottest album cover" in the country right now. They probably didn't even realize it was a cotton field. I never would have known unless I looked at it super careful (and why would I) or someone told me.

lmao...funny. Unintentionally...but funny.