• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ready to fight?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
AOC seems to think Gen Z is. In fact, she’s egging them on. In her words, they “don’t play.”

AOC seems to think Gen Z is. In fact, she’s egging them on. In her words, they “don’t play.”

Just seems like a cultural war. These are the 1960’s hippies in 2023 form.

Easier to look louder now with technology

Just seems like a cultural war. These are the 1960’s hippies in 2023 form.

Easier to look louder now with technology
I appreciate your positive outlook on certain things, but this is far deeper than a cultural war. They’ll start stretching the necks of those they view as opposed to their agenda the minute they think America will shrug at it the way they shrug at everything else.

That would be the easiest fight to win, EVER. Those Snowflakes would not even start till 1pm, then want a beak by 2pm.
I disagree. They are far more committed than conservatives. Right, wrong or indifferent, they are far more dedicated to the things they believe than 95% of conservatives. Conservatives make memes and poke fun at a culture that wants conservatives exterminated. And they are working toward that end. Conservatives will keep making memes, thinking they “own” libs.

The Bud Light thing is conservatives in a nutshell. Willing to die on the dumbest of hills.

I appreciate your positive outlook on certain things, but this is far deeper than a cultural war. They’ll start stretching the necks of those they view as opposed to their agenda the minute they think America will shrug at it the way they shrug at everything else.
A lot of these protest have been a regular occurrence at every election cycle.

A lot of this happened in 2008 with obama.
1990’s rodney king racial tensions.

I wasn’t alive during the 1960’s, but just from my studying and observation. The only difference now is we have social media and within that territory it’s easy to conclude a narrative from a someone’s perspective.

Social media is a myriad of opinion pieces. So it’s easy to see the situation as the one that hits the emotions the most. Things can look pretty ****** up. But political and emotional blinders off its the same stuff that has gone on since the 60’s

^^^
My opinion

I disagree. They are far more committed than conservatives. Right, wrong or indifferent, they are far more dedicated to the things they believe than 95% of conservatives. Conservatives make memes and poke fun at a culture that wants conservatives exterminated. And they are working toward that end. Conservatives will keep making memes, thinking they “own” libs.

And they are mad about beer. Who are the snowflakes, really?
Agreed.

It’s wise not to stereotype every liberal as these college snowflakes as presented.

They may be committed, but they're still soft as ****. I see them as ignorant crazy ***** who have the backing of politicians. Antifa&blm got a free run on the streets to do as they please including attacking government facilities.

When we protest we get called white supremacist extremists who hate democracy. They give FBI&Capitol police guided tours ,then turn around and proclaim how horrifying and scary it was. Even shooting an unarmed woman who was zero threat to anyone. Then give the guy a ******* award.

They're still hunting people down so they can jail them indefinitely.

They play by their own rules while conservatives try to stay within the law and would prefer to just live life with as little interference as possible from government.

It can not keep going this way indefinitely, not with a society that is barreling toward self destruction.

The government when democrats are in control sends a clear message that they will permit lawlessness by their supporters. If you're a political dissenter you will be dealt with harshly,slandered,labeled and made to walk a very straight line.

That will keep a bunch of folks at home making memes. We'll until they start jailing you for that, which they now have. Then call you a fascist.

What is to be done when you now have a massive government that has become the very thing the framers of the constitution sought to protect against. And even that answer was written down, but you can't even mention it.

These all appear to be communist tactics.

They are. If these loonies study anything,it's tactics used by political groups who desired to change everything in their country and society. Marx,Lenin,Mao,Kim ll Sung,Pol Pot,Hitler and the Nazi party.

Those tactics are well documented and in use to this very day. Most people are clueless that it's being used here. Just completely oblivious.

These all appear to be communist tactics.
They are an extremist group.

As someone who has some liberal stances in life.They are not liberal. They are extremist communist

We can fight. We can push back but, there is no stopping the direction this country is heading. For all the reasons we already know...The Left, as Sarge has stated, is all about action. 95% of all politicians, Rep & Dem, are on board with the program. 95% of media are on board with the program. Any pushback against the NWO is just an insignificant bump in the road. Trump? Even if he won 2024, insignificant bump in the road. The country is on a fast track to something unrecognizable. I know this sounds defeatists but, it is.
One of the biggest problems that can't be overcome, at least not for a couple generations of suffering, is the coming generations are all in. Their minds have been filled with crap from the moment they're born and they grew up and start teaching the next generation. The damage is done. We are just now starting to feel the effects. It's going to get worse.
Well, this is just one cranky old guy's opinion. Who knows?

We can fight. We can push back but, there is no stopping the direction this country is heading. For all the reasons we already know...The Left, as Sarge has stated, is all about action. 95% of all politicians, Rep & Dem, are on board with the program. 95% of media are on board with the program. Any pushback against the NWO is just an insignificant bump in the road. Trump? Even if he won 2024, insignificant bump in the road. The country is on a fast track to something unrecognizable. I know this sounds defeatists but, it is.
One of the biggest problems that can't be overcome, at least not for a couple generations of suffering, is the coming generations are all in. Their minds have been filled with crap from the moment they're born and they grew up and start teaching the next generation. The damage is done. We are just now starting to feel the effects. It's going to get worse.
I've been wondering if the foot soldiers who photocopy ballots and do other election fraud will realize that what they're doing is making their lives worse.
If YouTube is any sort of yardstick, it appears that some blacks are figuring out that the Dims aren't really on their side.

I've thought of the story of Joseph in the Bible. If you remember, he is sold into slavery in Egypt by his brothers but ultimately ends up being only 2nd the the pharaoh in power in the whole land. Look where his faithfulness got him. Unfortunately, we kind of grown up ending the story there. But Joseph saw his situation very differently when you look at what he names his sons, especially the second one. He names him Ephraim...or God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.

Even with as great as our country has been, it is still the land of our affliction. This isn't as good as it will be. Being a Christian before the USA came about was a tough thing. Perhaps it was thought if it was easier to be a Christian somewhere why more people would be one. I wonder if God has used the USA to prove that even in the most ideal situation the world has ever seen, we will still screw it up. And we have.

You are correct. It has been clear to see to all who would honestly look for many decades.

Diver, God always has a plan, and our home being not of this extremely messed up world, we're good. Until those gates open to us, we have tribulation. That part is promised, too.

They are. If these loonies study anything,it's tactics used by political groups who desired to change everything in their country and society. Marx,Lenin,Mao,Kim ll Sung,Pol Pot,Hitler and the Nazi party.

Those tactics are well documented and in use to this very day. Most people are clueless that it's being used here. Just completely oblivious.
But that’s not what they believe. They believe life will be the same as always, just more “equitable” and “fair.” What they fail to realize is the rich will still be rich, the privileged will still be privileged and the average person will have, do and say what the government allows them to. It’s written many times throughout history, yet in truly American fashion people believe it hasn’t worked because we haven’t tried it. Well, they are going to get what they want it would seem. Hope they enjoy it.

They may be committed, but they're still soft as ****. I see them as ignorant crazy ***** who have the backing of politicians. Antifa&blm got a free run on the streets to do as they please including attacking government facilities.

When we protest we get called white supremacist extremists who hate democracy. They give FBI&Capitol police guided tours ,then turn around and proclaim how horrifying and scary it was. Even shooting an unarmed woman who was zero threat to anyone. Then give the guy a ******* award.

They're still hunting people down so they can jail them indefinitely.

They play by their own rules while conservatives try to stay within the law and would prefer to just live life with as little interference as possible from government.

It can not keep going this way indefinitely, not with a society that is barreling toward self destruction.

The government when democrats are in control sends a clear message that they will permit lawlessness by their supporters. If you're a political dissenter you will be dealt with harshly,slandered,labeled and made to walk a very straight line.

That will keep a bunch of folks at home making memes. We'll until they start jailing you for that, which they now have. Then call you a fascist.

What is to be done when you now have a massive government that has become the very thing the framers of the constitution sought to protect against. And even that answer was written down, but you can't even mention it.
What I see when I read this is that conservatives have a lot to lose. I’d counter that you’re going to lose it anyway. Might as well stand for what you believe in the process.

Agreed.

It’s wise not to stereotype every liberal as these college snowflakes as presented.

Yeah, I guess, but when I read that 115 lb. girl telling me how tough lefties are, I cannot help but laugh.

Reactions: MTC
Unbridled emotions are a powerful drug, generally limited to our youth, until they mature. With the slow, but steady progress of the left in education and the media, that's no longer the case. The children of the 70's, 80's and 90's are still out there marching in the streets, fueled by nothing but emotion.

Unbridled emotions are a powerful drug, generally limited to our youth, until they mature. With the slow, but steady progress of the left in education and the media, that's no longer the case. The children of the 70's, 80's and 90's are still out there marching in the streets, fueled by nothing but emotion.

A group that is coasting on the profits earned by the greatest generation and the boomers. Boomers built the economy into the greatest economic force the planet has ever seen, brought about technological advances heretofore undreamed of, put computers in every home, and defeated the Soviet Union. Gen Zzzzz ... has not done a damn thing to make the country a better place to live. They have made it worse. They are simply slurping up the profits of prior generations, like spoiled rich kids snorting coke and pretending to be smarter than racist cisgender dad, who made a bunch of money exploiting people of color by selling cars.

H. Ross Perot was right when he talked about that giant sucking sound. That was in reference to manufacturing. The schools, media, etc. That's a different kind of suck.

Yeah, I guess, but when I read that 115 lb. girl telling me how tough lefties are, I cannot help but laugh.
Social media aside. I know and work with plenty of liberals who have served, don’t look like your typical antifa teeny bopper etc.

All we see is the social media side of things. So when someone thinks of conservative. They think of some ford f150, scruffy looking mountain man or wal mart shopper :geek:. Same with lefties. People automatically stereotype them as these soyboy 90lb harry potter looking or antifa kids.

That’s just a loud minority representing both sides. The people they represent are not the stereotypes in real life.

just say a civil war did break out. Liberals who have served will know how to strategize just as much for their group vs conservative.

Don’t be fooled by social media. Politicians want you to believe that narrative just for kicks and giggles so they can push their agenda

Pretty much this.
Media is to blame for that. In a way our parents are as well because the majority coddled them/participation trophy culture