• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Religion of .....well you know

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
https://news.google.com/news/amp?ca...r-refusing-arranged-marriage-cops/#pt0-803491

Parents of a Texas high school student who was reported missing in late January had abused their daughter after she refused an arranged marriage, leading her to run away from home until she was found in mid-March, police said.

Maarib Al Hishmawi, 16, was reported missing on Jan. 30 after she was last seen leaving Taft High School in Bexar County. She was located in mid-March when she was taken in by an organization that cared for her after she ran away, KSAT reported.

Authorities on Friday said Al Hishmawi’s parents — Abdulah Fahmi Al Hishmawi, 34, and Hamdiyah Saha Al Hishmawi, 33 — had allegedly beaten their daughter with a broomstick and poured hot cooking oil on her when she refused to marry a man in another city. The parents reportedly agreed to the arranged marriage in exchange for $20,000

Burned her with hot cooking oil? Their own ******* daughter? Sickening.

Burned her with hot cooking oil? Their own ******* daughter? Sickening.

What this Muslim American teen went through you'll find even more disturbing.

Stabbed to death by her own parents because she was dating someone they didn't approve of and held a job... being too "Americanized"
Father did the stabbing while the mother held her down.

The FBI had bugged their home because the father was suspected of aiding terrorists.
The actual recording of the murder:

On the night of her death, Tina's parents express anger on the tape that she was at work, then seem not to believe that she was at work at all.

Then Tina's father says: "Here, listen, my dear daughter, do you know that this is the last day. Tonight, you're going to die?"

Tina responds: "Huh?"

Zein Isa replies: "Do you know that you are going to die tonight?"

The girl's mother asks her questions about items in her schoolbag. In the midst of her conversation with her mother, Tina begins to shriek in fear.

"Keep still, Tina!" says her father.

"Mother, please help me!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" the mother says.

"Help! Help!"

"What help?" the mother responds.

Tina screams, and Maria says: "Are you going to listen? Are you going to listen?"

Screaming louder, Tina gasps: "Yes! Yes! Yes, I am!" then coughs and adds, "No. Please!" Six Wounds in Chest

The mother says, "Shut up!"

Tina continues to cry, but her voice is unintelligible.

"Die! Die quickly! Die quickly!" the father says.

The girl moans, seems to quiet, then screams one last time.

"Quiet, little one! Die my daughter, die!" the father says.

Tina was stabbed six times in the chest with a boning knife, which pierced her heart, one lung, and liver, investigators said.

Yeah, religion of peace.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/10/28/us/terror-and-death-at-home-are-caught-in-fbi-tape.html

Last edited:
That was bone-chilling. Saw that was an old article so I was curious if they were indeed sentenced to death, and looks like the father succumbed to diabetes in 1997 while on Death Row and the mother's death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment without parole but she died as well.

That was bone-chilling. Saw that was an old article so I was curious if they were indeed sentenced to death, and looks like the father succumbed to diabetes in 1997 while on Death Row and the mother's death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment without parole but she died as well.

Absolutely sickening. Killing your own children, that brutally? Can you imagine the sheer fear of having the people that gave birth to you, your own parents, are the ones murdering you?

I can't even. That's so beyond comprehension.

Tibs and Flog will be along shortly to berate all you ************* for commenting on this without understand their societal values.

This is cultural, and has nothing to do with religion. Since all cultures are equal, I have no business berating any other.
Oh.....and Timothy McVeigh.

Unfortunately you can hear stories like this from all religions / races just a lot of sick people out there.

Unfortunately you can hear stories like this from all religions / races just a lot of sick people out there.

Yeah, there a lot of sick people out there. But where are these other religions you speak of? I haven't heard of a Rabbi killing his son for not going to Temple, or a Buddhist for not seeing his offspring live their life as a Buddhist. And I haven't seen (despite their penchant for a few young boys) Christian ministers ever doing anything like killing their own daughter.

So where, besides Islam, does this stuff happen again?

And an "honor killing" when their self-defense excuse didn't make it? Sickening. Absolute abomination.

Yeah, there a lot of sick people out there. But where are these other religions you speak of? I haven't heard of a Rabbi killing his son for not going to Temple, or a Buddhist for not seeing his offspring live their life as a Buddhist. And I haven't seen (despite their penchant for a few young boys) Christian ministers ever doing anything like killing their own daughter.

So where, besides Islam, does this stuff happen again?

Closest thing I could think of are extreme Christians that refuse medical care for their own, because God will take care of them. Awful but it still pales to a mom and dad stabbing their daughter...together.

You mean like when mothers drown their own children or kill them cause they are supposedly possessed by the devil? I mean look at the recent story where the couple had all their kids locked up in their house. There are all kinds of horrific stories from all races / religions. Most serial killers are white males. People kill people for all kinds of reasons. Just saw a couple articles were people were killed over video games

You mean like when mothers drown their own children or kill them cause they are supposedly possessed by the devil? I mean look at the recent story where the couple had all their kids locked up in their house. There are all kinds of horrific stories from all races / religions. Most serial killers are white males. People kill people for all kinds of reasons. Just saw a couple articles were people were killed over video games

giphy.gif

My point is if you posted all of the senseless killings by people who are supposedly christian this board would be full. I am not defending islam, but it is not the religion that kills people. People who find it ok till kill their own kids obviously have other problems than what religion they are.

My point is if you posted all of the senseless killings by people who are supposedly christian this board would be full. I am not defending islam, but it is not the religion that kills people. People who find it ok till kill their own kids obviously have other problems than what religion they are.

Islam teaches its followers to kill. To kill non-believers. They believed their daughter had become a non-believer.

The religion, Islam, was CORE to this killing.

My point is if you posted all of the senseless killings by people who are supposedly christian this board would be full.

Let me see if I can explain the difference between a mother drowning her children due to a mental breakdown, and a parents killing their child because they (reasonably) believe their religion mandates the punishment. Okay, here we go:

1. For example (a), the mother has a psychotic break due to post-partum and murders her kids in direct contravention to the abundantly-plain strictures of her religion ("Thou Shalt Not Kill"), and nobody - NOT ONE SINGLE DEVOTEE OF THE RELIGION, OR PRIEST, OR PASTOR, OR CHURCH LEADER - tries to justify the horrendous murder. This religion teaches that those who fail to follow the religion are to face their judgment in the afterlife, before God, but that no person has the authority to kill a non-believer. That is "Religion A."

2. In example (b), the religion actually - and specifically - extolls such punishment for consorting with infidels and abandoning the almighty religion. (“The underlying problem for the West is not Islamic fundamentalism. It is Islam, a different civilization whose people are convinced of the superiority of their culture and are obsessed with the inferiority of their power.” S.P. Huntington, Clash of Civilizations, p. 217.) In particular, the thousand-year old commandment in Islam is this: "Any person (i.e., Muslim) who has changed his religion, kill him." (The Holy Qur'an with English Translation and Commentary, Sadr Anjuman Ahmadiyya, Qadian, 1947, vol. 1.) This is Religion B - the one which justifies, indeed encourages, murdering non-believers.

So for you to analogize Religion A and Religion B is completely, totally and absolutely false. The two are not comparable.

This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death with stones; so you shall put away the evil from among you, and all Israel shall hear and fear. (Deuteronomy 21:18–21

I could post several more.... then you could post some from the quaran and we could go back and forth back and forth.......

This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death with stones; so you shall put away the evil from among you, and all Israel shall hear and fear. (Deuteronomy 21:18–21

I could post several more.... then you could post some from the quaran and we could go back and forth back and forth.......

Really?

Is that from the New Testament? You know, with CHRIST and all since the definition of CHRISTIANITY is those who follow, oh, I don't know, CHRIST?!?!?

So post something from the New Testament that supports what you say. Go ahead. I'll wait ...

50 % of Muslims in Indonesia, that moderate islamic example, believe that adultery should be punished by stoning to death. In Pakistan, it is 89%.

Please show me a Christian country that stones people to death for gluttony or drunkenness. Or believes the law of the Old Testament should supercede all others.

Nobody says that horrific crimes are not being committed across all religions. I am just saying that religion is the primary justification in just one of them. Sssshhh. Better not say which.

Oh, and Timothy McVeigh.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app